Rumours

• Speed 3x

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• CJCuriosity wrote:

Why do u still write like Typical... There are good players and bad players from same countries. But it does not give you the right call them as ''typical'' We all human and do not judge or classify people or some groups as typical. and read something about stereotypes.
      Don't lose your knickers mate...it was a intended as a light hearted joke towards TurkC as I knew he would bite back, I've played multiple servers with/against TurkC.

But as I stated afterwards, I based my comment on actions I have personally seen. So it is of my opinion, if you think a different opinion, then that is brilliant and I congratulate you for having your own opinion.

And to point out, I wasn't saying people are good or bad as such, I was pointing out collectively on servers I have played, there is a typical pattern of how things play out. So yes, I can identify something that repeatedly happens as 'Typical'

I don't expect you to know what that is as you we're not involved in that conversation, and likely not involved on the exact same servers.
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH |
    • daz wrote:

CJCuriosity wrote:

Why do u still write like Typical... There are good players and bad players from same countries. But it does not give you the right call them as ''typical'' We all human and do not judge or classify people or some groups as typical. and read something about stereotypes.
      Don't lose your knickers mate...it was a intended as a light hearted joke towards TurkC as I knew he would bite back, I've played multiple servers with/against TurkC.
      But as I stated afterwards, I based my comment on actions I have personally seen. So it is of my opinion, if you think a different opinion, then that is brilliant and I congratulate you for having your own opinion.

And to point out, I wasn't saying people are good or bad as such, I was pointing out collectively on servers I have played, there is a typical pattern of how things play out. So yes, I can identify something that repeatedly happens as 'Typical'

I don't expect you to know what that is as you we're not involved in that conversation, and likely not involved on the exact same servers.
      When you want to make a joke, do not call some groups as typical... and still humilating people but there is only one funny person here. Noone interest about your joke. you do not have right to write whatever you want. If you think same, keep on.
    • CJCuriosity wrote:

daz wrote:

CJCuriosity wrote:

Don't lose your knickers mate...it was a intended as a light hearted joke towards TurkC as I knew he would bite back, I've played multiple servers with/against TurkC.But as I stated afterwards, I based my comment on actions I have personally seen. So it is of my opinion, if you think a different opinion, then that is brilliant and I congratulate you for having your own opinion.

When you want to make a joke, do not call some groups as typical... and still humilating people but there is only one funny person here. Noone interest about your joke. But you do not have right to write whatever you want. If you think same, keep on.
      :sleeping:
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH |
    • New

TurkC wrote:

Ty for the message , I resented cause your message was not about personal. If you imply -us- I would not resent. We have a lot of good players but we focus on friendship more. We mostly gather and chat&drink. We celebrate our birthday parties. This is more important. You might not win one server but others . Game end but friendship never. I played with you approximately 4 server. 1 server your army was galia 220 k swordsman 110 TheuT 19k cats 2.server 230 imperian 100 casearis 20k cats .And these last 2 servers you play as defensive. Look at here.You can see the Turks' army roughly equal your x2 times. I hope this will help you to change your ideas. Regards.

Travian Rekorlar Kitabı
      well if u are talking abt instabul meta in current comx as turks i know how u did this.. specially cause instabul player even freindly chief croppers.. :( not talking abt settling second villa near capital and making them capital to rob it.. ofc turks wont do it i belive those numbers and follow up are all lies.. still there is no law which says cheaters will be shamed for cheating.. :3
      INX11-Bakerstreet INX12-Shikamaru Nara INX13-BleachINX14-RecoveryIN3-xxx
      IN20-Trickster IN2-XIII Au1-Count D Aux14-Red Dot ComX- Astra
    • New

Mt.YP_AU These are just claims and predictions. We can not know what they do on computer.:) Probably you report it. If our friend get punished you are right. I think it would be correct thing that to close it like Yuri Boyka who opened this page.It is kind of insulting subject.
    • New

truely no one can predict what one can do on computer :p well if someone likes to play while reading walkthrough i guess we should let them feel like a gamer.. like if someone want to ruin others let them do it its none of our business.. :D
      INX11-Bakerstreet INX12-Shikamaru Nara INX13-BleachINX14-RecoveryIN3-xxx
      IN20-Trickster IN2-XIII Au1-Count D Aux14-Red Dot ComX- Astra

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: offensive & political remarks removed ().