Rumours

• Speed 3x

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• TurkC wrote:

daz wrote:

<removed by mod>
      You made me sorry.İ'm waiting for your apology :(
      Well looks like I've been warned for this terrible insult here...had my hand smacked for it as well as having the comment removed. So therefore TurkC I apologise for my extremely offensive comment... :huh: I am not sure if you will ever be able to move forward from this atrocity, but I sure hope you can.
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG-

The post was edited 1 time, last by MuchachoNL ().

• Ty for the message , I resented cause your message was not about personal. If you imply -us- I would not resent. We have a lot of good players but we focus on friendship more. We mostly gather and chat&drink. We celebrate our birthday parties. This is more important. You might not win one server but others . Game end but friendship never. I played with you approximately 4 server. 1 server your army was galia 220 k swordsman 110 TheuT 19k cats 2.server 230 imperian 100 casearis 20k cats .And these last 2 servers you play as defensive. Look at here.You can see the Turks' army roughly equal your x2 times. I hope this will help you to change your ideas. Regards.

Travian Rekorlar Kitabı
    • TurkC wrote:

Ty for the message , I resented cause your message was not about personal. If you imply -us- I would not resent. We have a lot of good players but we focus on friendship more. We mostly gather and chat&drink. We celebrate our birthday parties. This is more important. You might not win one server but others . Game end but friendship never. I played with you approximately 4 server. 1 server your army was galia 220 k swordsman 110 TheuT 19k cats 2.server 230 imperian 100 casearis 20k cats .And these last 2 servers you play as defensive. Look at here.You can see the Turks' army roughly equal your x2 times. I hope this will help you to change your ideas. Regards.

Travian Rekorlar Kitabı
      Sorry but this is on non-relevant servers for me, we are talking about com and uk in general, so I will only take into account these domains, and it is from what I have seen personally on these domains, why I made my comment.

Other domains as you point out, have perhaps brought better and more rewarding accounts/players :thumbsup:

It wasn't intended as an insult, but more a general summary of my own opinion based on what I have seen over the years. I have yet to play a server where the Turk alliances have dominated or even been close to winning. That's all :)
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG-
    • Hi mate,

Big armies doesn't mean anything, too much factors to consider...
      I can also say : "that's turkish record, but none figures on world record".

Anyway we are not here to compare each other d***.

Ps: pretty sure daz beat you tho with his legit 3M def points (not hitting spies like all those turkish on tournament) :thumbup:
    • Yuri Boyka wrote:

Hi mate,

Big armies doesn't mean anything, too much factors to consider...
      I can also say : "that's turkish record, but none figures on world record".

Anyway we are not here to compare each other d***.

Ps: pretty sure daz beat you tho with his legit 3M def points (not hitting spies like all those turkish on tournament) :thumbup:
      *4M :rolleyes:
    • TurkC wrote:

When i came UKx with all my force , we fought against each other. I dont seek serious game, I am looking for fun. ;)
      Fair enough, as long as you have fun :)

As I said, it wasn't intended as an insult...and according to certain staff I have now offended an entire country... 8| so please on behalf of me, apologise to your country.
    • Why do u still write like Typical... There are good players and bad players from same countries. But it does not give you the right call them as ''typical'' We all human and do not judge or classify people or some groups as typical. and read something about stereotypes.