INTERNATIONAL account

• Speed 3x

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• INTERNATIONAL account

Hi everyone, nice to be able to annoy even Japanese players.

Since i made the terrible choice of coming back playing, i had some problems contacting my latest team and now i have to reassemble an account 24/7.
      Now that the forum is international, it's possible to meet players from every country in the world. (Mexicans, Germans, Communists)
      Told this, i want to create an INTERNATIONAL account, made up of experienced players from every part of the world able to cover 24/7. (I was bored of nocturnals that upgrade a wheat field from 4 to 5 in six hours, aren't you?)

So, here there are the prerequisites (spaghetti mamma mia ) :
      • Good skills in speaking english. We'll talk only english, so if you have the knowledge in english like a random italian person, it's not a good idea to come with us.
      • Optimal time-slot coverage. It doesn't matter how much you cover, if 1 hour, 10 hours or 20 minutes while you're jerking, but 99% you'll be the ONLY person online in that specific hour and it's important to take care of the account.
      • Willingness to engage in dialogue. Every person of the group wasted his 10 years behind this addiction for Travian and every choice could be discussed, sometimes HAS to be discussed. So, if you dispose the nature of Hitler, Stalin or a random vegan, it's not a good idea to join us.

• Excellent knowledge of the game. As i wrote, every person could be alone and in certain cases How To Basic's tutorials can't help you. It's crucial your indipendence and to be able to take the right decision in difficoult times. If you lack this excellence, then the point 3 it's way more important. No one born with experience, if there's something you're lacking about ask your mates.
      • Possibility to load golds sometime. We still didn't find any soccer player that doesn't know how to spend his money. So, since unity is strenght, 10 dollars each month like homies could be enoguh to mantain the account.
      1 missing prerequisite is ok, 2 are not. If you lack english, or have some expection on hours coverage, we can fix it, someway.
      But the most important thing is the desire of playing. If there's some problem we fix it and dialogue as mature people do. If you get done with it, it's enough to say "I can't stand the rate in this period", or if you have some problem with a player inside the team, it's enough to tell it and everything is gonna be fixed.

We'll start mainly speed server, but it's not a problem even x1.
      For any info, contact me in private (PM or conversation) and we'll talk about it in Whtasapp or Telegram or whatever you want to use.
      Nice to write these craps here, see you