UK1

• TS1

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• @Delta_DK are you Gotn guys from JO (ukx) ??
    .....................................................................................................................................
    | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |
  • Delta_DK wrote:

I want say i feel sorry for you, but alright, just to be kind im a bit sorry for you!

But the important question is, WHO DID SAY that Daenerys Targaryen wasent the prettyest in GoT?!?! who should get cata as number 2? :D
    come at me I am waiting
    I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic
  • Delta_DK wrote:

but havent figure out your ingame name yet
    you should work on your detective skills :thumbup: and maybe ocassionaly try to follow what's said on the thread

i thought that my nickname was self explanatory because i was only one talking when this was written

Marksy_UK wrote:

You have to ask the question in a different way Lucky.

Marksy_UK wrote:

Don't worry, you guys will realise soon enough to just ignore absolutely everything Lucky says
    :/ :/
  • Delta_DK wrote:

Well, last dk server we played like 26 against 130 and still won, we did switch domain just to have some more fun and some more fight :)
    Its my first UK slow server, only played ukx once before :)
    but i like the UK domain :)
    This server is a LOT more popular than normal, and even better for having tourists here before we leave the EU (maybe?) :D
    My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard
  • hmmm...I think it is more that last UK1 was just a bit quiet after we had 2 alliances retire after a big smash up. UK1/10 was as large as this, just UK1/11 was a bit crap due to low numbers. But - yes - it is good to have decent numbers here again so thanks to everyone for joining up for a good fight :)
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed, UK1/12 Spirit/Betrayed
    #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this
  • Moogle wrote:

So have GG and Betrayed started knocking lumps out of each other yet? Also CTL and FOX?

Simfest in the NW woop woop :saint:
    RE the former - yes. Too many reports to post. Lots of chunks flying in all directions. Just like shagging a fatty.

Marksy_UK wrote:

It was a good attack to be fair, but let's not pretend you didn't just catch a guy whilst he was asleep and your cats were 1 field away :D

And I'm not sure you can claim underdog status just yet haha!

Oh also you're missing a trick! Change the guys alliance title to "The Chosen One" because he took out Voldemort! :O quick!
    The winner in this fight had a 6c right? It seems he managed to train enough cata and army to clear a wall + 0 a village overnight without the defender reacting. That seems like some stunning competence from GOTN - and quite the opposite from the defender.
  • Cretin_UK wrote:

so thanks to everyone for joining up for a good fight :)
    Not here to fight, here to sim :) .
    S1 - Chronos travian-reports.net/us/report/4025038ccb4
    S2 - WIM travian-reports.net/us/report/493804f33ac
    Puzzled Converter - Battle reports Travian
    I also put most of the work in for this: Converter - Battle reports Travian (thanks for leaving siege at home).

"And firstly I have never met anyone but you that can play a whole server without buying gold" Ben (happy) 13/2/18
  • APenguinOverlord wrote:

Moogle wrote:

So have GG and Betrayed started knocking lumps out of each other yet? Also CTL and FOX?

Simfest in the NW woop woop :saint:
    RE the former - yes. Too many reports to post. Lots of chunks flying in all directions. Just like shagging a fatty.

Marksy_UK wrote:

It was a good attack to be fair, but let's not pretend you didn't just catch a guy whilst he was asleep and your cats were 1 field away :D

And I'm not sure you can claim underdog status just yet haha!

Oh also you're missing a trick! Change the guys alliance title to "The Chosen One" because he took out Voldemort! :O quick!
    The winner in this fight had a 6c right? It seems he managed to train enough cata and army to clear a wall + 0 a village overnight without the defender reacting. That seems like some stunning competence from GOTN - and quite the opposite from the defender.

Nope the winner had a 15C, 2 of them right next to eachother so one of them was always gonna have to go (although the guy who won had a "random" player 6C also 1 square away from him who is the most obvious multi I've ever seen).
    In terms of competence, I myself would never be offline for 6 hours, but most people actually need to sleep. Give me 6 hours and if I'm 1 field away from you I'll zero your village. In fact, I'll hand my account over to my grandma and she will zero your village. Only mistake we made was not topping up his standing defence enough to kill anything that came his way. So no, I wouldn't say it shows any form of competence.
    Oh well, you live and learn. :)
    What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
  • Just have one small question for you Mark.. Given that you knew that one of them had to go.. And as you so nicely point out a 6 hour window is enough time to do that...
    Why did noone help out the poor guy - I mean in a 100+ ally surely someone must be up at night? :-O

And since you guys seem to like knowing peoples in game names: hi I'm hel, I'm a blond, I ask stupid questions. It's a skill
  • You sure do ask stupid questions, i can't argue that. Funny that you knew about the intentions of that 6 crop village guy considering he was in one man ally just settling there randomly between 15 cropper caps.
    :whistling:
  • Natiri wrote:

Just have one small question for you Mark.. Given that you knew that one of them had to go.. And as you so nicely point out a 6 hour window is enough time to do that...
    Why did noone help out the poor guy - I mean in a 100+ ally surely someone must be up at night? :-O

And since you guys seem to like knowing peoples in game names: hi I'm hel, I'm a blond, I ask stupid questions. It's a skill
    My name isn't Mark but I'll assume you're talking to me ;)

Even if we were sitting him - how many troops do you reckon we could've got there in 6 hours? Think we both know the answer to that is zero based on how far out it was. So sitter would've just had the unfortunate fate of watching the village get destroyed. That's why I said that our mistake was not topping up his standing defence so that we wiped any army thrown at him.
    What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)