UK1

• TS1

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Ahva wrote:

Happy wrote:

Natiri wrote:

oh well thank you for trying, but just don't think long distance would work for me
    How about short distance then? :thumbup:
    How do u think her ex boyfriend would feel about that? Considering u have already lost so much at his 6c ?
    Just to let u know, it's not a multi acc, i usualy play along side the guys in GoTN, but simply dont have the time to make a serious acc atm , so i'm just here to piss ppl off :P
    To be fair, having one account takes up extreme amounts of time, I could only imagine how much more time controlling two accounts would take :D
  • Happy wrote:

Ahva wrote:

Happy wrote:

Natiri wrote:

oh well thank you for trying, but just don't think long distance would work for me
    How about short distance then? :thumbup:
    How do u think her ex boyfriend would feel about that? Considering u have already lost so much at his 6c ?Just to let u know, it's not a multi acc, i usualy play along side the guys in GoTN, but simply dont have the time to make a serious acc atm , so i'm just here to piss ppl off :p
    To be fair, having one account takes up extreme amounts of time, I could only imagine how much more time controlling two accounts would take :D
    You can't just say stuff like that... Cards on the table, i'm only on one acc, if u think otherwise go tell Multihunter, or accept that u just got outplayed numerous times
  • Mate I’m probably the only one in here that haven’t accused you.
    Also, I’m long past that cropper, its not me bringing it up all the time ;)
    If you can’t tell the difference between a joke and a serious accusation, this thread is probably the wrong place for you.
  • ok i draw the line at outplayed. you didnt out play anybody you had 2/3 accounts pushing you and stayed up until when you knew nobody would be online and launched your attacks then.

fair play it worked but lets be honest i could teach my 3 year old nephew to do that.

your clearly either naive or moronic to think you "outplayed" anybody.

you didnt even clear yourself you had someone else do it which begs the question besides sitting up till the dead of the morning giggling to yourself about what was going to happen what did you do?
    Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.
  • Happy wrote:

Mate I’m probably the only one in here that haven’t accused you.
    Also, I’m long past that cropper, its not me bringing it up all the time ;)
    If you can’t tell the difference between a joke and a serious accusation, this thread is probably the wrong pl
    Atleast be a man and stand by ur statement... don't hide behind, it's just a joke!

YajYaj wrote:

ok i draw the line at outplayed. you didnt out play anybody you had 2/3 accounts pushing you and stayed up until when you knew nobody would be online and launched your attacks then.

fair play it worked but lets be honest i could teach my 3 year old nephew to do that.

you didnt even clear yourself you had someone else do it which begs the question besides sitting up till the dead of the morning giggling to yourself about what was going to happen what did you do?
    I'm actually not talking about the destruktion of his main ;) But the fact that he time and time again tried to delete the little 6c, but didn't succed ;)
  • Also mate barely have time to play? You where up at 3am cutting waves :D

And tbf yes, I did think you where a multi? Wouldn’t you?
    Untill you started igm’ing me and it was pretty clear you werent the same person as Mjöllnir, also who in their right mind would log into a multi account in the middle of the night?
  • YajYaj wrote:

ok i draw the line at outplayed. you didnt out play anybody you had 2/3 accounts pushing you and stayed up until when you knew nobody would be online and launched your attacks then.

Well isnt that just teamwork? isnt that the reason that we are in allies ?

And i think it is fair to say that Mjolnir and GotN outplayed Voldemort and MFH in this situation ....
  • Natiri wrote:

Must agree with Mjolnirs best friend who as it so happens is also my ex: You have some serious banter skills crunchie
    too many connections there, you're falling apart before arties. Too many exes and best friends.
  • Time for one of them stupid questions again: so are MFH saying that they at no time helped/boosted Happy/Voldemort? If no - why not when you know it was him og mjolnir.. if yes - how is it different from GotN boosing Mjolnir - other than de fact that we are alot fewer than you...

Lucky: yup for once i will have to agree ... thats why I asked Miss D to lend me her whip
  • YajYaj wrote:

If it's that easy than why didn't an MFH player settle near Happy to back him up? Why didn't they push him res? Why didn't they get cata and strike first?

Like it or not GOTN played it better and that's why they got the crop.
  • are you the little 6c noob account then that had help from the rest of gotn?

im going to personally promise you that before the server ends youll see who got outplayed and who didnt because your entire team will realise gold wont win this for them no matter how much they buy.

in future if your not on a proper account keep your mouth shut because nobody cares about a trolls opinion!
    Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.