UK1

• TS1

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• It was a good play, hats off to GotN for it. We weren't sure of the type of beast we were dealing with before, but we are now.

I and Voldemort take responsibility for there not being enough defense in that 15c. I arranged the initial standing, but should've been actively topping it up and Voldemort should've been bugging me for more.

At the end of the day, I don't think any of us were expecting, what, 140 catapults coming out of that village at this stage. So hats off for that, it was very well played.

Props to Voldemort though, a lot of people would have given up, but he's still here and hungry to play with us and get a bit of payback, which I'm very appreciative of - he's a valuable part of our team.

A good early skirmish to what I'm sure will be a fun quad.
  • Well PWF, now Muchacho has got the message I am looking for a new MOD to send me some bans. Don't focus all the love on Ben and Crunch, You can be the next Mrs MJ.

As for GotN? Meh. Nothing to say, too early. If the girl one is fit though, pm me her number and I'll fudge some of our off plans. Sounds fair.
    Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!

Gaul WWK: Converter - Battle reports Travian
  • regrardless if MFH win the server or not. im not arsed i just dont appreciate arrogance.

id happily lose to a good team (like RD on uk3) which from what ive seen GOTN are not youll get smoked very soon and if any one feels like disputing the issue im happy to debate (preferably with one of the female members ^^)

also betrayed members stay in your lane if you cant deal with your own quad competition dont muscle in on ours your not welcome :p

im a generally friendly guy ask the normal forum users i just can stand unwarranted arrogance. (except lemon)

but lets be honest i see GOTN lasting a couple weeks past artes at max!
    gold only gets you so far guys and girls after a certain point it depends on skill which sadly you seem to be lacking ( mjolnir excluded after he spent near £200 on a glad helm)

im more interesteed to see how busy you manage to keep us mid game if any of you are left!
    Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.
  • after reading all posts here whole GOT ally remind me THOR from uk3 ... yeah yeah I mean that ally who should have won uk3 but didnt make it till artes :D

claiming you are best 3 weeks in server after deleting one 15c :D ... I am looking forward to deleting your croppers once they have at least 18s done so you'll see how easy is that and you can be online 24h a day it wont stop us ;)
    I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic
  • YajYaj wrote:

regrardless if MFH win the server or not. im not arsed i just dont appreciate arrogance.

id happily lose to a good team (like RD on uk3) which from what ive seen GOTN are not youll get smoked very soon and if any one feels like disputing the issue im happy to debate (preferably with one of the female members ^^)

also betrayed members stay in your lane if you cant deal with your own quad competition dont muscle in on ours your not welcome :p

im a generally friendly guy ask the normal forum users i just can stand unwarranted arrogance. (except lemon)

gold only gets you so far guys and girls after a certain point it depends on skill which sadly you seem to be lacking ( mjolnir excluded after he spent near £200 on a glad helm)

im more interesteed to see how busy you manage to keep us mid game if any of you are left!
    Well, thats your though, we are here to stay, we have never back out a fight, and are not going to ;)

and your memory is pretty bad tho, Mjolnir didnt buy it Asgard did :)

but i dont know any of you, we have handle as big allys as yours, and im not arogance when i say this, mfh havent showed anything at all, only writing in here that they are removing us after art ;)
    So dont start talking about arogance, since your hat is way higher than our, or atleast you think so.
  • The best thing to come out of this is that we've found out it won't just be MFH arguing with themselves on the forum for the whole server - other forum users are actually active and willing to argue!

Looks like I won't be able to use my ready made insults for Crunch, MJ and Lucky :(

Edit: Also I hope you guys are lynching Daniel first in WvV! Can't be having an enemy player alive in that game
    What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
  • We're absolutely not being arrogant? All we did so far, is staten facts the way they are.. We made the first move, and we win that small batte.. Then We're bantering you, which is pretty normal for pretty much 75% if trav's community.? And all of a sudden, you start being arrogant about us being noobs and deleting right around artes?

Idunno, if anyone's arrogant, it's MFH.. Also, we on Mjöllnir didn't buy any helmet so far ;)
  • Delta_DK wrote:

YajYaj wrote:

regrardless if MFH win the server or not. im not arsed i just dont appreciate arrogance.

Well, thats your though, we are here to stay, we have never back out a fight, and are not going to ;)
    and your memory is pretty bad tho, Mjolnir didnt buy it Asgard did :)

but i dont know any of you, we have handle as big allys as yours, and im not arogance when i say this, mfh havent showed anything at all, only writing in here that they are removing us after art ;)
    So dont start talking about arogance, since your hat is way higher than our, or atleast you think so.
    Just to sum up - we are still loving it. We are not going anywhere withouth wearing that beautiful, warm and lovely helmet. It just keeps on giving every single day. (love)
  • Delta_DK wrote:

i can't say for others, but i sure don't wear hats, they disguist me

btw, why is there cursing smiley available, isn't that by itself against forum rules.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
  • i may or may not have been drinking yesterday ^^

and i did get the wrong player X/

but i think youll find were not arrogant were just self assured its your players going on about zeroing a cropper not us i just find it abit pathetic that a pushed account is your biggest achievement (besides the £200 for a glad helm)

regardless let me talk to real competiton for a minute hey Petrayed when we going to beef? :whistling:
    Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.