Next bug fixes

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Next bug fixes

Templar Knight wrote:
    Bug Fixes
    - Send Resources: Village name not saved when switching between villages
    - Map: The swords attack symbol when attacking/raiding are displayed in the wrong tile
    - Marketplace: Send resources: maximum portable amount of resources is not clickable on icons anymore
    - Marketplace: Send resources: Error message is missing when you input too many resources
    - Mobile: map in high res can not be moved
    - Visual change of the Gauls Quest Master
    - Map: grid toggle misbehavior
    - IGM: Messages: Auto complete in Recipient input field does not work
    - Payment wizard: Earn gold: Paginator not clickable in Overview of invited players
    - Chrome: Mousemove fires on Mousedown

This update will be applied to all servers on February 21 at 13:00 GMT +1

There could be downtimes ranging from 5 to 20 minutes

What about the rally point marks? It is a plus features that is not working anymore.
    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)
  • cris@ wrote:

What about the rally point marks? It is a plus features that is not working anymore.
    Hello cris@

If you could give me a little more information on what you mean about the rally point and I can take a look to see what is up with it.

Also make sure it is reported ingame if this just started as that is the fastest way to get it rolling through the channels.
    Keep in mind that if it is a known bug already they may not have found a solution for it and it could just be in a future update.

So just post back with the details and we can see what is up with it.

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
  • When you mark attacks in rally point (red, yellow, green) it does not get saved. Mark, exit RP, enter again - no marks. Annoying is huge understatement. I am 100% sure it has been reported.

Same for deleting from farm list on village (farm) screen - you click delete, it brings you to your own village screen(instead staying on the same village screen), farm list entry may be deleted, maybe not, random.
  • Templar Knight wrote:

cris@ wrote:

Hello cris@
    If you could give me a little more information on what you mean about the rally point and I can take a look to see what is up with it.

Also make sure it is reported ingame if this just started as that is the fastest way to get it rolling through the channels.
    Keep in mind that if it is a known bug already they may not have found a solution for it and it could just be in a future update.

So just post back with the details and we can see what is up with it.
    As ELE said, we cant save red/yellow/green dots in rally point. And it has already been reported. More over, the in game support replied me it has been fixed and the patch will be implemented soon (this happened on feb. 9th).
    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

• Hello

Just did some checking and saw this is listed still as a bug.
    Also confirmed by a couple others as well.

The developers are still working on it and on the solution so we can hopefully see this fix very soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully will have this resolved soon.

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
  • Another question:

This update has been applied to .de servers last week. It contained a "spam protection" bu.... ah no: feature. This *cough* feature makes it impossible to send more than one group mail within 10 minutes.
    The disadvantages have been discussed on .de forums and players have repeatedly asked to not apply this feature to other servers because (as every active player will realize at once) it is disadvantageous. Just imagine an urgent def call that accidentally contained wrong coordinates or landing time for snipes. No chance to immediately correct the false or missing info.

The feature was applied to .de servers regardless. Will it be spread on all domains by the coming update and thereby neglect users' concerns one more time?

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)
  • ELE wrote:

farm list entry may be deleted, maybe not, random.
    Never seemed to delete them for me, but then again I stopped trying after a bit...

Schmitz' Katze wrote:

This update has been applied to .de servers last week. It contained a "spam protection" bu.... ah no: feature. This *cough* feature makes it impossible to send more than one group mail within 10 minutes.
    The disadvantages have been discussed on .de forums and players have repeatedly asked to not apply this feature to other servers because (as every active player will realize at once) it is disadvantageous. Just imagine an urgent def call that accidentally contained wrong coordinates or landing time for snipes. No chance to immediately correct the false or missing info.
    Wow...... Can't even begin to imagine what their reasoning behind this was lol. Maybe servers are so close to dieing now they can hardly handle sending out 50 messages at once, so they need a break in between? Yeah spam protection but... That would maybe be like 5 MMs in 5 minutes or something.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
  • Schmitz' Katze wrote:

Another question:

The feature was applied to .de servers regardless. Will it be spread on all domains by the coming update and thereby neglect users' concerns one more time?
    /me scared
    but apparently this "feature" is not included in the bug fixes, I hope they wont apply.
    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

• Templar Knight wrote:

Hello

Just did some checking and saw this is listed still as a bug.
    Also confirmed by a couple others as well.

The developers are still working on it and on the solution so we can hopefully see this fix very soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully will have this resolved soon.
    Since the last patch, on Us1 at least this issue seems to have been resolved.

If this was the result of the patch and it is indeed fixed everywhere, would it be possible for it to be added to the patch post in the change-log threads?
    Veteran Legends Site|Join Our Discord
    Community Feedback | Game Encyclopedia | History Anthology | 3rd-Party Tool Modernization

Carni wrote:

God I would kill to have like 4 of you on every team I play