Looking for dual on top account

• New Year's Special
    • - | +

• Looking for dual on top account

I run a top Egyptian account on the server. I'm in the process of finishing up 16's in my 150% 15c cropper and it's not even day 50 yet. If you'd like to dual with me it's a pretty amazing account.

Lots of troops in the account. I'm a high level player and I'd be honored to have one join me.

Briares wrote:

Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

It’s because they fully endorse it.

I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.
    • We use discord. The days of skype have long since passed. All hail discord!

Briares wrote:

Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

It’s because they fully endorse it.

I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.