The Greatest Treasure

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• The Pearl
    - - -

Theodorus Leontios was raised by the streets. His parents died when he was two years old and since then he was traveling with an old magician named Agape. The two fellows roamed in search of an ancient treasure but they couldn't find it. One day they came to a small village called Tregaron. They went to a tavern where they ate and slept well. The next day when they left the innkeeper told them a legend about a special pearl that gives good luck to it's owner.

Theodorus and Agape immediately went to search the pearl. They followed the instructions the innkeeper gave them, until they finally saw a wild forest. In the forest they found a pond but it was covered with ice. Agape raised his hands, mumbled a few words and the ice melted. They found the pearl and continued to roam searching after the treasure. One day, Agape told Theodorus that he is going to die. But before the great magician passed away he gave Theodorus his pearl and told him to continue to search the treasure.

One year later he came to a town called Kilerth. He went to a small tavern where he ate and slept. One day, an old lady told him that she knew Agape and she gave Theodorus a small key. She told him that it's the key to the treasure and then she left. A week later the Romans attacked the town and many were killed. In that day Theodorus understood that the treasure was
    compassion and love...

- - -

My English isn't perfect but I tried my best :/

UK29: Trumbo
  • The bodies of the Royal Guard littered the palace - they had fought bravely and died badly. The Sultan's body lay broken and bloody on the throne, his lifeless eyes staring out of the window at his burning city. His eight-year old son stepped carefully across the blood-drenched carpets, clutching the lamp tightly in one hand, and rolling the bloated corpse of his father from the throne with the other. When he spoke, his voice only trembled a little, and echoed against the empty marble chamber.

"I'm ready for my second wish."
  • What do you think have he found?

It was no gold, no diamonds, no weapon... it was the destination of his life...

"Burn Rome, burn!°

Nero haven't forgotten it all his life...

Phalanx - Turandot - Morgan Freeman -
    No Pasarán! - Tatum Fortuna -
    Luckmushrooms - CatDog
  • .. Years later he still remembered that night as clearly as if it had happened just a day before. Spirts of flame, dancing over the roofs, horrifying screams of people, blocked in their houses by the fire, huge plumes of smoke billowing into the dark sky. And him, the 8-year-old boy, who just found the greatest treasure that changed his life forever, and that treasure he found was a sacred sword of a very high paladin.... and then HE SOLD IT, yeah he did, but he got a lot of gold in return for it and then rebuilt his own city and became king of it... what's the need of being just hero when you can be king of all heroes....
    8)
  • We have our winners for this contest and congratulations to all who participated.
    The stories were great.

Here are the winner....

1st tintin 100 gold
    2nd hunterqc 50 gold
    3rd Girasoul 50 gold

Your gold vouchers for your prize will be sent to you shortly.

edited to add - all vouchers sent so check your messages please!!

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: updated ().