UK Goes To Munich!

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

More information here.

• Administrator wrote:

All users has access to polls since about 2 months more or less in many sections, included this :)
    And I am pretty sure that TK could not refuse or approve this request, simply because he has no access to grant or refuse permissions on the forum. These kind of decision are made with the agreement of all the CM since they affect all the communities and not just one.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise this has now been added for forum users.

@Administrator doesn't accept Private Conversations. I have a picture to show you that I based my comment on. How would you like me to send it to you?

There must be some compromise that can be reached here. Lemon doesn't want to use the poll for the reasons he has given, you don't want google forms used as you have concerns regarding the security of data. How can this move forward?

Stand out Award 2017 UK
  • The whole point of your thread was to gather ideas and suggestions that you would carry to Munich
    and give to those you will have a chance to talk to about improving this game that we all like to play.

It would be a shame to lock it when someone may want to drop by and add some suggestions.

I for one as a player like everyone else have several and you can take my ideas and suggestions and quote me when you get there.

- 18c village
    - Some form of ingame chat similar to Kingdoms(if possible)
    - Put more focus on eliminating existing bugs versus new features.
    - Allow scout type troops to be loaded and used in the farm lists

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
  • Mercedes wrote:

Templar Knight wrote:

- Some form of ingame chat similar to Kingdoms(if possible)
    There used to be one in the 3.6 version but to my knowledge nobody ever used it. What is the Kingdom ones like? Does it have as good functionality as Discord or Skype? If not, I think you would struggle to move people over to it.

It has improved over time but it is not bad.
    I am not sure it can be added to legends though.
    It does work better then what the ingame forums ever did.
    You can start threads and close them but no edit after something been posted.

Overall though it did do what skype or even discord cannot.
    It brings all members of an alliance into one form of communication that everyone can use.

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
  • Templar Knight wrote:

The whole point of your thread was to gather ideas and suggestions that you would carry to Munich
    and give to those you will have a chance to talk to about improving this game that we all like to play.
    improving this game, forum and community *

I have already collected hundreds of ideas on how the game can be improved, and felt like I was missing something about the community, which is why I made the google form in the first place. But I seriously don't understand how people can even question whether or not Google takes their data protection seriously or not.

Leave the thread open for now if we all can stay on topic, but the thread was taking a turn in the wrong direction.

• This survey can only benefit the UK forum community, nobody is going to go and create 100 random forum accounts and fill in the survey 100 times to possibly win 250 gold, that idea is absurd.

In terms of security and privacy, its a google doc. Millions of people use it daily. Google has better security and privacy than TG ever will... In my opinion, who cares if Lemon either knows it was my response or if he has my email address? If you trust him enough to fly him to Munich for an event like this, then you should be pretty confident he wouldnt use that info, and even if he did all it means is that a couple more emails get added to the thousands already in my emails spam folder!

I have filled the survey in and asked a lot of other people to fill it in as well. Hopefully you get a lot of good responses that you can take to Munich.

Whoever runs the Administrator account is incredibly passive aggressive, please think about what you're saying and how it sounds before posting in the future. Im sure (and hope) you arent meaning to come across that way.
    What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
  • make trade routes eaiser to amend. Having to individually change amounts of 24 separate routes on the mobile is annoying as hell. I've heard that kingdoms is far better for doing trade routes. I'd also like to be able to set them to go at certain minutes past hours instead of just one the hour

A farm list for scouting, so you can send a mass of scouts off quickly

I don't know about others but I'd happily pay another gold club premium to have better trade routes

Oh and to be able to gold the residence and palace up after level 10
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

The post was edited 1 time, last by mutley_UK ().

• Lemon wrote:

Administrator wrote:

Administrator wrote:

Lemon wrote:

No we won't be able to do so, unless that option is flagged.
    No matter what option is flagged, you still have access to all the logs, behind the scenes info...
    [...]There are no logs for who fills the poll if the poll is anonymized, so no we won't be able to see the participants. [...]
    [...]just saying that you have access to all the behind the scene logs [...]
    Looks like a clear answer to me: even TG can't see who voted for what if poll is made anonymous.
    Just repeating your own statement doesn't suddenly make it true.

As for ideas to bring to HQ:
    Inactivity marks on the map. If a player is inactive for over 2 weeks, mark his villages automatically.

Mod/MH/SH (aug 2007 - feb 2010) // MH (sept 2015)
  • Looks like you are having a hard time managing multiple forum accounts @Muchacho NL...

I would have to make 15 individuals polls here on forum to achieve what a single survey did, not to mention that the forum doesn't even offer the same options as the ones I were using in the google form...Nor does it offer an option for me to extract all the data and analyse it.

But please stay on the topic of this thread, I do really appreciate your idea(s) and it has been added to my list, but there was no need to comment on the poll...

• @Lemon about the poll I think you got some hint and answers via email by the person in charge of the event organization.
    I don't think this thread should be closed because the purpose was to gather ideas/feedbacks for the game and the forum. If you'd like we can hide all the comments regarding the survey to keep this thread clean and you can keep discuss it via email with the organization so that this forum remain clean.

@Mercedes I have the private messages locked because moderating and interveen on forum is something I do rarely, and there are weeks in which I have zero time to check the forum, therefore it is not good if I have the private messages open and I do not answer them. If it's about the survey, you can just talk with Lemon and he has a contact person to discuss to.
  • There seems to be an awful lot in this thread that has nothing to do with changes/improvements to the game.

One thing that could be brought back is being able to choose your hero type and one thing that could be got rid of is the auctions. It was much more fun being able to choose your hero and name him/her. A definite downside to the game is the auctions.
  • Kett wrote:

There seems to be an awful lot in this thread that has nothing to do with changes/improvements to the game.

One thing that could be brought back is being able to choose your hero type and one thing that could be got rid of is the auctions. It was much more fun being able to choose your hero and name him/her. A definite downside to the game is the auctions.
    I agree with this. The auction only brought a greater level of 'pay to win'. Recent examples of this are on the current UK1 server where in the first few days, some items were selling in the region of £100-£150!!! However, with events like this happening I don't see why TG would remove this feature as it only makes them more money and we all know that is the only thing TG are interested in sadly.

Also very surprisingly, I agree with all of TK's points. Now there's a first 8o
    .....................................................................................................................................
    | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |
  • My opinion is that you aren’t allowed your poll simply because we are not allowed to voice displeasure at our handling or the actions of the forums staff.

Disclaimer: this is not spam, trolling, flaming, fake news or any other attempt to break any forum rules other than the unofficial one stated in the post.
  • Seeing it as we have been limited to only use the poll system here on the forum, and not 3rd party sites...I know most of you won't answer on the following questions, but I do hope that some of you will...Since it's the only way we can do it...

Please give me a couple of minutes to add the polls...

I apparently can't post anything at the moment...Relogging didn't help nor did clearing cookies >.>

Can someone help me? @Hawk @playingwithfire @Templar Knight

It's back! Maybe there's a 5 min cooldown now?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().