Com 2 rumours & reports

• TS2

• scale wrote:

after several weeks of sitting in the side, all I have to say here, , time will tell how strong your back is, when those knives come, I'll watch,, if they dont come this server, I will deliver them eventually/

EFF, poor excuse for an ally, that from one who helped it, take them, via leadership, fake , SHE WILL CALL ALL DEF TO HERSELF, open slather on any other target. selfish individual with little thought to team, its all about her.
      Dissapointing news scale, it's a shame when an alliance like eff with even higher profile players then there team mates gods are also feeling the pinch and swords in there back by there very own leaders no less.

God's and Eff leaders do themselves no favours by treating there players so poorly like misguided lemmings hogging defense for themselves or even sending it outside of there own alliance.

It's because of such leadership that good players in the God eff meta continue to volunteer Gunnerz information from time to time.

To be clear I should point out we are very much against this approach and rather players did not return fire on there leaders as Gunnerz would like all players even enemy ones to remain loyal to there respective teams.

That said I appreciate we can't force players gods or eff players from returning knives to there leaders, when they feel miss treatment has occurred, especially when eff leaders like treat there own players like dirt.

we don't like hearing about this especially out in the open in the forum, bias aside for a moment if you really want your alliance to be successfull you need to put the alliance first, over and above your own personal account wants. It's not always enough to have a team of strong players especially when they are mismanaged Obviously the benefit of the whole of Eff is much better then just looking after the few, and that is Travian 101 for any team.
      Who am I ? !
      I'm Batman.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quote/removed real names from post ().

• Bat Man wrote:

scale wrote:

after several weeks of sitting in the side, all I have to say here, , time will tell how strong your back is, when those knives come, I'll watch,, if they dont come this server, I will deliver them eventually/

EFF, poor excuse for an ally, that from one who helped it, take them, via leadership, fake , SHE WILL CALL ALL DEF TO HERSELF, open slather on any other target. selfish individual with little thought to team, its all about her.
      Dissapointing news scale, it's a shame when an alliance like eff with even higher profile players then there team mates gods are also feeling the pinch and swords in there back by there very own leaders no less.
      God's and Eff leaders do themselves no favours by treating there players so poorly like misguided lemmings hogging defense for themselves or even sending it outside of there own alliance.

It's because of such leadership that good players in the God eff meta continue to volunteer Gunnerz information from time to time.

To be clear I should point out we are very much against this approach and rather players did not return fire on there leaders as Gunnerz would like all players even enemy ones to remain loyal to there respective teams.

That said I appreciate we can't force players gods or eff players from returning knives to there leaders, when they feel miss treatment has occurred, especially when eff leaders like treat there own players like dirt.

we don't like hearing about this especially out in the open in the forum, bias aside for a moment if you really want your alliance to be successfull you need to put the alliance first, over and above your own personal account wants. It's not always enough to have a team of strong players especially when they are mismanaged Obviously the benefit of the whole of Eff is much better then just looking after the few, and that is Travian 101 for any team.
      i think you are MTR or sunwukon.. any ways that other thing.

Now again have your fun fact clear..
      1. i never asked for any defence call till now for my self.. but i know how many time salme and legend do it..
      2. Gods player go to gunners and there they get detached and delete. Check gunners delete rate and yellow rate. Atleast 6-7 players in gunners are being active by sitters. Specially defence players.
      3. It is real surprising that gunners speaking of their highly skilled leadership have thrown their core leader flint out who was again inactive as well as many big players go on solo without informig leaders and delete.
      4. Misstreaemt is beheshtiiman and srk4027
      5. Gods player that joined gunners soon reliase their mistake and so delete.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quotes ().

• Afro wrote:

1. i never asked for any defence call till now for my self.. but i know how many time salme and legend do it..
      2. Gods player go to gunners and there they get detached and delete. Check gunners delete rate and yellow rate. Atleast 6-7 players in gunners are being active by sitters. Specially defence players.
      3. It is real surprising that gunners speaking of their highly skilled leadership have thrown their core leader flint out who was again inactive as well as many big players go on solo without informig leaders and delete.
      Big whoop you might be surprised to know many players in gunnerz have the ability to mm it's not an exclusive leader right.we can ask but its rare we will ask defense for ourselves. We have a perfectly capable active leadership team that can analyse and plan defense and will help any player in need of assistance which ofc also extends to our confeds.

whilst it's true many gods didn't want to play in your alliance anymore and some still don't like eff, you can be sure they are very happy to play for Gunnerz.

I look at it this way afro The mistake comes down to you and God's leadership ability to keep players. Players would not have left if they were happy or if you were good enough to retain in the first place, but you weren't. Where as you look at an alliance like Gunnerz they have maintained top position for almost All of the game.

Even when Gunnerz slipped to second position after eff lost a wing and player shuffled, Gunnerz remain in the top tier in terms of growth and activity. Can you really say the same about God's ?

Since I've been in Gunnerz it didn't take me long to figure out they are a very good team, artefacts are being rotated nicely, players are assisted and guided we work together to achieve our goals.

I don't know why you worry about flint or others who go yellow all teams have had a couple of players yellow or delete. And sadly this will happen as we get deeper in endgame. If this is not your first server you might have some idea how this will effect all teams.

Otherwise need I really say more ?
      Gunnerz already have near to a full wing of players. And players in our confeds just as capable. Any room we can find in our meta is only for team players who can keep up with the crazy pace we set as a United force that still has many cards up our sleeve left to play ;)
      Who am I ? !
      I'm Batman.
    • The overall topic in this thread is rumors. Wikipedia gives this definition: a rumor involves some kind of a statement whose veracity is not quickly or ever confirmed - and Bat Man's reaction to Scale's accusations shows (once again) that rumors are doing fine and disseminate fast without neither real proof nor even just a small piece of evidence.

But if many believe in such rumors, elaborate and pass them on they are an excellent way to destoy the reputation of a player.
    • Crazycat wrote:

But if many believe in such rumors, elaborate and pass them on they are an excellent way to destoy the reputation of a player.
      It really depends, it can be difficult to.copy and paste proof like mm's or Skype transcripts. And even when I do mod usually deletes it. And more difficult too for the opposing side to allow, especially if it's true and detrimental to a player or teams reputation.

So most of what's written unless quoted directly from alliance statistics is hearsay and rumours and a matter of perspective. With that being said I'm actually yet to be proven incorrect. And openly encourage any player to come forward and prove scale myself or other statements I've made is incorrect. If you can I'll conceed and you won't have to worry about a players or teams reputation, however..

if you cannot refute or even attempt a base level discussion about what I and others share from the rumour mills, then the act of putting one's head in the sand serves no other purpose then further derailing that reputation.

By all means I encourage you to defend and refute claims And rumours otherwise quit crying when players in your own team want to spill the beans and open a can of worms.
      Who am I ? !
      I'm Batman.
    • Hello Everyone

Just a reminder that you are now allowed to post real names of players.
      Any questions about that, feel free to ask.

Real life threats to do harm to someone on real life will not be tolerated at all.
      Those will be turned over to legal department for further action if it is warranted.

:|

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • Templar Knight wrote:

Hello Everyone

Just a reminder that you are now allowed to post real names of players.
      Any questions about that, feel free to ask.

Real life threats to do harm to someone on real life will not be tolerated at all.
      Those will be turned over to legal department for further action if it is warranted.

:|
      Can I be Batman? I've always wanted to be batman... :( I won't threaten I promise.. i'll just stare moodily into the distance.

I feel like we need a new Batman after that blank spoiler box troll.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Littlebunnyfufu ().

• New

Afro wrote:

Bat Man wrote:

scale wrote:

Dissapointing news scale, it's a shame when an alliance like eff with even higher profile players then there team mates gods are also feeling the pinch and swords in there back by there very own leaders no less.God's and Eff leaders do themselves no favours by treating there players so poorly like misguided lemmings hogging defense for themselves or even sending it outside of there own alliance.

Sorry to disappoint you AFRO. I Wish MTR could be as cool as batman :(
      But sadly I am only his sidekick ...
      To be honest, even I am do not know who Batman is ...

Maybe i should send a bat signal to get batman to img me .. (Hmmm)
      Who Am I ?
      I am Robin !
    • New

[ cwl ] Brezzok wrote:

you guys full of it

Dragging TG forum down the slope as always with crap posts no reports. Slanging match

Go read s4 forum .. make travian great again
      Atleast they dont send pathetic threats.

Wasnt that you, little brezzok?

Funny how it was a month ago, everyone laughed at you, and nothing happened!

Matisyahu. wrote:

Sometimes I lay, under the moon, and thank God - I'm breathing.
      Live together, die alone.
      -THP.