WW Thread

• TS1

• It was a pleasure playing with you guys. All of you *FU* team / Pot Lady / "Not so" Lethal Jimmy :/

Thank you for sticking till the end and giving a fight and sometimes run for our money - specially the Plan steal got us really in back foot. We have never been so sloppy in the past loosing so many artis. Last the Small Trainer. 66 will finally make the biggest hammer and use it in next server.

Thoughts:

66 - Server cannot be won by defense alone. Even if you have big defense someone will have a bigger offense. We did think of the option of zeroing your WW. But restrained it as FU was very close just behind our back. We honestly feared FU more than 66. Offense coordination is worst that I have ever seen. Before getting involved in other team affair - first thing a leader should do is to make his house proper

FU - Honestly you guys have lot of potentials. Understood because of Ego within your leadership - lot of people have moved away. I guess you need to bring down your ego and concentrate on building friendships. There will be a point where individual account won't matter anymore. Where you will be more eager to get your team's account to a certain height. Believe me that is when you will become almost unstoppable. There is no ego in this game. You cannot win alone. You leadership made foolish decision. 2 WWs when your defense is poor. Considering a Gaul WW - wall has no power. More old fashioned Tueton WW is always the best. Complacent killed you

Dilly - Amazing is the only word we can use for you guys. You are more balanced team than 66 and FU. All you need is numbers and you guys are almost invincible. We have the pleasure to play alongside with you. You are most feared in the server honestly with that small numbers you literally brought the massive FU down. You balanced the server - else fu would have been unstoppable.

SB - We have the pleasure to play with you as a team. Foley personally helped me to bring in ACN in sore during month of December when I was stuggling almost alone in the account. Eric a gem we have got and will take him as our team member in servers to play in future. We have got the best person / selfless and friend who will stand with us in days to come. Thank you foley 2 dude and others in believing in us - without your support we couldn't have played till end in this server. We know we are little lazy and sloppy in arti defense - but thats how we are always.
    • radioactive9 wrote:

It was a pleasure playing with you guys. All of you *FU* team / Pot Lady / "Not so" Lethal Jimmy :/

Thank you for sticking till the end and giving a fight and sometimes run for our money - specially the Plan steal got us really in back foot. We have never been so sloppy in the past loosing so many artis. Last the Small Trainer. 66 will finally make the biggest hammer and use it in next server.

Thoughts:

66 - Server cannot be won by defense alone. Even if you have big defense someone will have a bigger offense. We did think of the option of zeroing your WW. But restrained it as FU was very close just behind our back. We honestly feared FU more than 66. Offense coordination is worst that I have ever seen. Before getting involved in other team affair - first thing a leader should do is to make his house proper

FU - Honestly you guys have lot of potentials. Understood because of Ego within your leadership - lot of people have moved away. I guess you need to bring down your ego and concentrate on building friendships. There will be a point where individual account won't matter anymore. Where you will be more eager to get your team's account to a certain height. Believe me that is when you will become almost unstoppable. There is no ego in this game. You cannot win alone. You leadership made foolish decision. 2 WWs when your defense is poor. Considering a Gaul WW - wall has no power. More old fashioned Tueton WW is always the best. Complacent killed you

Dilly - Amazing is the only word we can use for you guys. You are more balanced team than 66 and FU. All you need is numbers and you guys are almost invincible. We have the pleasure to play alongside with you. You are most feared in the server honestly with that small numbers you literally brought the massive FU down. You balanced the server - else fu would have been unstoppable.

SB - We have the pleasure to play with you as a team. Foley personally helped me to bring in ACN in sore during month of December when I was stuggling almost alone in the account. Eric a gem we have got and will take him as our team member in servers to play in future. We have got the best person / selfless and friend who will stand with us in days to come. Thank you foley 2 dude and others in believing in us - without your support we couldn't have played till end in this server. We know we are little lazy and sloppy in arti defense - but thats how we are always.
      Very nicely written bud. It's been an honor working with you and the rest of the Sore team. Our personal chat had 100+ messages every single day. We joked around a lot, and when we had to work, we did it professionally. Eric as a sitter played the same as a dual, and he contributed to the account a lot.
      Also, thanks to our PDs that supported Sore. I from time to time felt like even if my IGN gets exposed I would still be safe with these PDs.
      Ani, Mani, and Eric, I would love to play with you guys again. I believe we can achieve something even bigger if we all started together early on. Thanks for Foley for giving me the opportunity to play with such a wonderful team.

Thank you to the Zods for allowing me to play with you guys, and thanks to everyone on the server for a drama-full, entertaining server.

I want to apologize to anyone that I 'hurt' on this server. Please remember that this is just a game, I play it to just have fun, and I don't take it as seriously as many others do. Quelaana and Jimmy, we had a rocky relationship, but you guys motivated me to play this server, because had you guys not been playing this server, I probably would've never returned. You guys gave me an objective, a goal, so thank you for that. I hope I see you guys on a future server, I really hope this isn't the last time we get to see you two.

I will be taking a break and returning back to Travian in the fall. I have a few things to do in real life first but most likely returning this fall (if not sooner). I will have my Skype notifications on so if you message me there I'll reply as fast as I can. If you don't have me there yet, my Skype is: ArabChuckNorris

Thank you guys once again, congrats to the rest of the Zods, and I hope you guys all the best,

-ACN (Sore)
      Latest report:

US1 - Sore (676K EGH)

Converter - Battle reports Travian

With Defense:
      Converter - Battle reports Travian

The post was edited 1 time, last by ArabChuckNorris ().

• radioactive9 wrote:

Considering a Gaul WW - wall has no power.
      "Bu.....bu....but I do it for the gaul merchants as they are just the best in the game....."

Who am I? :rolleyes:

radioactive9 wrote:

Thank you mate. It has been an outright pleasure. You guys were top notch just like you said before the server even started. (See below)

radioactive9 wrote:

Hello All

Greetings from a old team of Travian.
      We are bunch of Indian Guys - have played on different server - predominantly Indians. We are mostly unbeaten in Indian Servers barring few. We are going to join the US1 server.

We welcome all players / team in US1 which is starting tonite.

All the best - may the best alliance Win.

Please note we will come strongly at you.

"Kneel or Die" - and we do not have dragons - just kidding

Hoping to have a awesome game.

Regards

Radioactive

I will make a more formal post tomorrow when this server is over.

But really....To everybody that is still there, heck of a job. 66*, FU*, Zods, SB, and the lovely SE, not to mention all the smaller alliances. You made it 239 days (as getter states) on a server. If you're still here that means you're one good team player. Thank you for this round. I had fun.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Spencer ().