US2 -- Alliance updates

    • TS2

    • People leave alliances all the time. They acted like a bunch of 6 year olds, being like well they left us before so we are gonna kick them. Nobody does that in travian. They are a bunch of crybabies. Also I said before that only 8 people out of almost 60 people voted with some not being allowed to vote. Plus the fact me Zach and SimCity were surrounded by the grey and edge, if we stayed with no defensive help in our same quadrant. Having splat, the biggest hammer on the server 20 fields from me makes me need to be able to get defense quick. Moving to the grey was a move that needed to happen if I wanted to survive in my area.
    • odinloki_us wrote:

      If by petty, you mean that they took the devastating coup, and pulled their boot straps up and put on their big girl panties and made a team that WON the server, then yeah..
      To kick 7 people that devoted resources, time and troops to your cause is petty. The coup was not that devastating, they lost something like 8 people and then merged with VIKES about a day after. Unless you consider 7-8 people leaving a 50-60 man alliance and then that 50-60 man alliance shedding their dead weight to bring in another team's players devastating. The server was over after the merge happened.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by TankX24 ().

    • killerofgiants wrote:

      People leave alliances all the time. They acted like a bunch of 6 year olds, being like well they left us before so we are gonna kick them. Nobody does that in travian. They are a bunch of crybabies. Also I said before that only 8 people out of almost 60 people voted with some not being allowed to vote. Plus the fact me Zach and SimCity were surrounded by the grey and edge, if we stayed with no defensive help in our same quadrant. Having splat, the biggest hammer on the server 20 fields from me makes me need to be able to get defense quick. Moving to the grey was a move that needed to happen if I wanted to survive in my area.


      Pure, Aspar Yellow and me have been together the whole server in a completely different quadrant. This is one of the weakest arguments I ever heard KillerofGiants. Nobody leaves their alliance behind with two faced reasoning. This is the first time I encounter this.



      The people that as mentioned took action to do whats neccesary considering the betrayal and even won the server are far from being considered crybabies and had even more so the right to speak in the name of the alliance making this decision.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Stefano050_AU ().

    • killerofgiants wrote:

      literally surrounded by all of edge and stars.
      That simply means you can attack in all directions, like I did before I left.. This is a war game, not a "lets all be friends" game..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • killerofgiants wrote:

      i seem to remember you also joining into the grey. so...
      Yeah that's old news.. Here let me quote myself since you seem to have missed it..


      odinloki_US wrote:

      I was "twobit" on this round of s2.. However when that little coup happened, and most of TS broke off and we became "the grey", I saw leaders huggled everyone, and it was a real crap show.. I bailed via the delete button..
      The difference is I didn't go crawling back when I realized leaving them was a mistake.. NS should never have trusted anyone who left and asked to go back, and for good reason.. Really, you should stop crying about it, and accept that you stabbed them, and they returned the favor.. End of story..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • killerofgiants wrote:

      well considering you had gust trooper and tvds so close by for defense, who did you have for competition by you? we had splat,loman, tank, culinard, fred. literally surrounded by all of edge and stars.
      I think you have to take a better look at the map. But nevertheless I think you should consider yourself lucky to still have survived the whole server round. I had different plans at the time. Lower than that coup you can not really go. You owe this to yourself.
    • odinloki_US wrote:

      killerofgiants wrote:

      getting kicked from the alliance hours before the ww is complete to lv 100, just because i left with a group of players
      That coup almost destroyed that team, which you obviously went crawling back to..

      killerofgiants wrote:

      come to find out there was a poll that was put up
      Did you let other TS leaders in on your intent to leave with a "poll" as well..? No.. You and Jonathan/Legacy went and cherry picked people with one on one messages to leave.. I am not saying you're a bad person for doing it, that's normal in game behavior, but I am merely saying that one needs to lay in the bed he/she makes..

      TankX24 wrote:

      Just goes to show how petty NS leadership is.
      If by petty, you mean that they took the devastating coup, and pulled their boot straps up and put on their big girl panties and made a team that WON the server, then yeah..
      +100

      killerofgiants wrote:

      well considering you had gust trooper and tvds so close by for defense, who did you have for competition by you? we had splat,loman, tank, culinard, fred. literally surrounded by all of edge and stars.
      Yeah only about 100 fields away from us, very close indeed. You are the big cry baby here

      The post was edited 2 times, last by TvdS95 ().

    • Dear TankX and KoG, before you come crying to forums you should at least get your facts right. TankX you mentioned the following:
      "To kick 7 people that devoted resources, time and troops to your cause is petty. The coup was not that devastating, they lost something like 8 people and then merged with VIKES about a day after. Unless you consider 7-8 people leaving a 50-60 man alliance and then that 50-60 man alliance shedding their dead weight to bring in another team's players devastating. The server was over after the merge happened."

      First of all we kicked 3 people not 7, simcity (who joined 2 weeks before the server ended), KillerofGiants and Zachary. Second, about the coup, were you even playing this server dude? TS lost something like 8 players really? TS was reduced to 11 players from 50+ and only those grouped up with our Vikes team (so Vikes provided about 30 players and about 10-13 players from what was left over from TS). All the others went into The Grey or quit because of Trinity's dumb merge with GDA (2 biggest alliances at that time).

      And KoG, this kicking and leeching decision wasn't made by the time you and Zach got invited, it was brought to my attention about a week before server ended that many of our people disagree with the 3 of you being here, and have strong feelings against it because of what you've done and how you always just hugged the winning side. So we took the vote and man noone was in your favour so we didn't need more votes.
    • Sorry Kog, I was the guy who brought it up. It had been something on my mind for a few days as I continued to see former TS players added to the group after the game was basically over. What made me speak up was seeing Simcity added. I just hit him a few weeks earlier, and stole an artifact. Then a little over two weeks ago he was added? Sim, Zach, and you had no role in putting NS in position to win. There were a few others that probably don't deserve credit either.

      In my opinion only the original players that joined Vikes to make NS(and maybe a few spies that joined right away) deserve the 'win'. Personally I had fun, and enjoyed playing a supporting role. I don't need credit.

      RED KEITH wrote:

      Thanks JM for this post.


      TheAscendant wrote:

      Well played JoshMonster.
    • JoshMonster_US wrote:

      Sorry Kog, I was the guy who brought it up. It had been something on my mind for a few days as I continued to see former TS players added to the group after the game was basically over. What made me speak up was seeing Simcity added. I just hit him a few weeks earlier, and stole an artifact. Then a little over two weeks ago he was added? Sim, Zach, and you had no role in putting NS in position to win. There were a few others that probably don't deserve credit either.

      In my opinion only the original players that joined Vikes to make NS(and maybe a few spies that joined right away) deserve the 'win'. Personally I had fun, and enjoyed playing a supporting role. I don't need credit.
      + a lot, if not all of the core ts members that didn't follow the Trinity never agreed with you guys joining.

      @KoG Maybe next time you stick with your team for better or for worse. It's not like you lost a win because of the kick, you were never part of the win to begin with.
    • PabloE wrote:

      about the coup, were you even playing this server dude? TS lost something like 8 players really? TS was reduced to 11 players from 50+
      Truth..!

      JoshMonster_US wrote:

      In my opinion only the original players that joined Vikes to make NS deserve the 'win'.
      Indeed..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • PabloE wrote:

      Dear TankX and KoG, before you come crying to forums you should at least get your facts right. TankX you mentioned the following:
      "To kick 7 people that devoted resources, time and troops to your cause is petty. The coup was not that devastating, they lost something like 8 people and then merged with VIKES about a day after. Unless you consider 7-8 people leaving a 50-60 man alliance and then that 50-60 man alliance shedding their dead weight to bring in another team's players devastating. The server was over after the merge happened."

      First of all we kicked 3 people not 7, simcity (who joined 2 weeks before the server ended), KillerofGiants and Zachary. Second, about the coup, were you even playing this server dude? TS lost something like 8 players really? TS was reduced to 11 players from 50+ and only those grouped up with our Vikes team (so Vikes provided about 30 players and about 10-13 players from what was left over from TS). All the others went into The Grey or quit because of Trinity's dumb merge with GDA (2 biggest alliances at that time).

      And KoG, this kicking and leeching decision wasn't made by the time you and Zach got invited, it was brought to my attention about a week before server ended that many of our people disagree with the 3 of you being here, and have strong feelings against it because of what you've done and how you always just hugged the winning side. So we took the vote and man noone was in your favour so we didn't need more votes.
      Oh I'm sorry, 11-15 players(that is count for the few people that deleted) left TS to join the grey and they kicked their dead weight to make them farms. Don't believe me? Check getter.
      The only reason that you had KoG, Zachary7 and simcity was so you didn't have to deal with them, which is pretty cowardly. But hey, you won the server, Ever if it was by back handed, shady and tactless tactics. Good job. I'll give you a little slow clap.
      -Slowly claps-
    • I think I can still dig up screenshots of a very thorough excel sheet of people that were approached and agree to leave us for ‘death’. Please stop twisting reality here. All kicked players were on the excel sheet list that leaked to us that were going to leave anyway.

      If you believe for a second that it would give any issue to deal with all 3 of them you are dead wrong.
    • Copied from Travianstats.de alliance history of NS.

      2018-03-18 - Viluuh left Alliance
      2018-03-18 - The Trinity changed from if NS to:
      2018-03-18 - TheWhig changed from if NS to:
      2018-03-18 - Zachary7 changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-18 - killerofgiants changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-18 - Vince changed from if NS to:
      2018-03-18 - TriKe changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - zen changed from if NS to: The Grey

      2018-03-19 - Simcity changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - AdeleDazeem changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Jite75 changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - farming4days changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - PinkyPanther changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Gabik changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Michal changed from if NS to: CFH
      2018-03-19 - Churis changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Palau left Alliance
      2018-03-19 - Baleck left Alliance
      2018-03-19 - RAYALA changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Ssj4kyuubi changed from if NS to: CFH
      2018-03-19 - TorzonborZ changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - martian1 changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Insane changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Robin Hood changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - MoonBeee changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Fire Lord Ozo changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - PepperedBiscuit changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Squirrel changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-19 - Dingo changed from if NS to: The Grey

      2018-03-20 - twobit changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-20 - Xinetio left Alliance
      2018-03-20 - Thundar changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-20 - Iron Banner changed from if NS to: The Grey
      2018-03-21 - abc123 left Alliance

      2018-03-21 - Ruger left Alliance
      2018-03-21 - Hammerhead62 left Alliance
      2018-03-21 - Glockonfire changed from if NS to:

      Sorry if facts keep getting in the way of your argument.