Critical BUG on WW village

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Critical BUG on WW village

hello , i would like to report a huge BUG on the world wonder village (finals.travian.com)
    After we activated the 1/2 unique diet on the account troop that where already defending the wonder have the same consumption as before diet has been activated so the game displays now false information and troops are starving with granary FULL.
    I demand that all troops that have die due starvation to be immediately recovered and the bug to be fixed ASAP.

We have already lost MILIONS of troops due to this issue and the moment i write this message troops are starving with FULL granary!

[Changelog] Travian: Legends

TRAIVBXXIV-4403 Sat cu ML: Odată activate planurile de construcție, trupele deja aflate în satele cu ML nu beneficiau de reducerea de 50% a consumului de hrană

The same BUG applys when we activated the unique diet control, the displays shows -XXX meanwhile the real consumption of the troops is double.
    Thanks
    Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017
    hitman/chebeleu 2008-09-10-11-12 (ro2), hitman 2009-10 (ro5), dargo 2011 (com5)
    Power is nothing without control !
  • Hello hitman

I was asking about this and was told the following.....

Make sure and report this to the MH for your server. This way it can be looked at right away.
    They will be able to reset the account or artifact so it is reading and working properly.

They do want to see this though so they can determine if there is a big problem or not.

Let us know here what happens

:|

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
  • Well we already reported it few days ago and the answer which we received from "the technical department" was EPIC.
    "The troops have died due starvation, you have a lot of troops and the minus is huge"

Really? So we have -43KK last week and we manage to keep troops alive with that HUGE minus with no big problems, few troops have died from starvation (less then 100k all week) and after we activated the diet we see 95% or full granary and troops dieing!
    We are not talking about 100k troops we are talking already about more then 5 milion troops.

We ask them to double and triple check because we are not playing this game from yesterday and we saw many things but i cannot admit that 1 milion troops died withing an hour!
    Several players where asking us what the hell is going on, everybody is complaining about troops starving but what can we do ? when should we send crop if the granary NEVER goes under 1 milion since we activated the diet!?

The post was edited 1 time, last by hitman ().

• Hello hitman

I was told that you indeed reported this and that it is still being investigated.
    So let them figure out what is going on and they will let you know.

If it is a bug then it will get fixed and if troops died due to a bug then they will get replaced.

Hopefully they will have it figured out soon.

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
  • After several complains they figured out what exactly happened.

Our developers have checked the issue you mentioned since yesterday and have found an issue. The DB was overloaded, which caused troops across the server to starve.
    We are now in the process of reviving those troops. Due to the amount of troops, this will unfortunately take quite some time.
    I'm sorry about this issue and can confirm that we have taken measures to ensure that this shouldn't happen again.

Let's now hope troops will be revived before server ends :)

Thanks again for double checking everything.
  • Brak Formy wrote:

безумный кот wrote:

after numerous requests and reminders.
    ok, but in 2018 server it’s about to end tomorrow and due to this bug, 85% of defensive troops died in PL&Prime WW and thats why we Lost 2nd place...
    We don’t Have time for requests and reminders...
    there also was in the last days. we wrote several times a day.
    Не можете найти ко мне подход?
    Обходите.

• Brak Formy wrote:

So for me solution to this problem is simple. Start the FinalServer from backup from few last days and let us play normal game without the administration cheating and helping few players...
    That makes way too much sense for travian to do it. Kindly suggest a less sensible solution, preferably one which only involves saying things.
  • I asked tomorrow MH and ask again where is 46kk defence from WONDER players PS or PRIME ???

We have been robbed, if nobody from administration of Travian will do it with that problem --- we as POLAND players will boycott every server.

For me the administration is slack and does not know what to do.

I ask only for decency.

MILKA ( PSDNXIII )
    MILKA
  • I think server not be rool back. If is not roolback now, never will be roolback. WW is destroy and a lot people writing with pretensions
    to ZarazCiGrzmotne where is my army. This situation is sucked and Central support does not want to help. Travian games does not feel responsible only chloe sey sory. I thing a lot of pepole dont play never again in travian.
  • Templar Knight wrote:

Hello hitman

I was told that you indeed reported this and that it is still being investigated.
    So let them figure out what is going on and they will let you know.

If it is a bug then it will get fixed and if troops died due to a bug then they will get replaced.

Hopefully they will have it figured out soon.
    Now that the WW got destroyed because of lacking defence replacing the troops will not change anything. Rolling server back to the point before the troops started dying because of the bug is the only solution. If that does not happen you will not need servers for Poland anymore.
  • Well , i am sorry for the Prime PL wonder and i do blame travian for not giving a s....t on what we where complaining about for several days now.
    We started complaining about troops missing starting from Sunday which is 5 day ago and Support and Multihunter made some checks and told us that 1.4 milion troops die due starvation at 07.10.54 but they didn't ask themselves how is this possible that 1.4 mil troops to die within seconds? No , it's more easy to act like the delivery boy and just forward answers from different departments even if the answer it's complete bulls...t.

What can we learn from all this? I believe they do not care so much about their clients. Tournament Finals it's the World Cup of Travian , the best of the best play on it so you cannot ignore such a big issue when it's beiing reported several times.

Regarding the Polish WW , 401 heroes defending the Wonder and only 5kk deff , it's clear : The DB was overloaded AGAIN even if we where ensure this will not happen again !

Tic Tac , Finals end tomorrow afternoon so a decision must be taken TODAY.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hitman ().

• @hitman
    I've heard that MH was "present" on the Polish-Prime WW during the disappearance of troops and saw what was happening with his own eyes.
    The administration admitted that this is a bug, but they did nothing about it.
    Let's hope that this was not created on purpose, so that a certain off from Dacia - CSA player, could destroy the WW ;)

Troops died between 11 and 13:00.
    Most of them (about 30kk died between 11-12). Off, which I mentioned above, started his journey at 12:40 ... :)

• Brak Formy wrote:

@hitman
    I've heard that MH was "present" on the Polish-Prime WW during the disappearance of troops and saw what was happening with his own eyes.
    Let's hope that this was not created on purpose, so that a certain off from Dacia - CSA player, could destroy the WW ;)

Most of them (about 30kk died between 11-12). Off, which I mentioned above, started his journey at 12:40 ... :)
    Nobody from CSA had to do nothing with this Bug, i know both players who play there. They have asked me to do some math regarding the lvl of the Polish Wonder yesterday but i can ensure you they had nothing to do with this.
  • hitman wrote:

Brak Formy wrote:

@hitman

Nobody from CSA had to do nothing with this Bug, i know both players who play there. They have asked me to do some math regarding the lvl of the Polish Wonder yesterday but i can ensure you they had nothing to do with this.
    Interesting. We heve not had attacks for a long time, bur when a bug appears, 16 attaks have appeared. whether using bugs in the game to your advantege does not have to be punished??