The Embassy/Diplomacy Section

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Embassy/Diplomacy Section

Hello Everyone

As you were aware there was work being done on the forum today.

The major thing is to the diplomacy/embassy section.
      Now it is divided up into the game/server worlds.....

Embassies can be added or deleted if and when the need arises much like how they functioned on the old forum.

Once inside the embassies you just need to click on whatever server you wish to read or post about and ever server for that number will be displayed based on the domains you have set to view.
      So lets take a look at what is going on in the server 2(S2) section.....

As you can see all number 2 servers are displayed here based on what domains you are following

You can limit the embassies you wish to view by turning them on or off from within your controls.
      Just go to the top right corner of your main page screen and look for the following.....

Then just click the boxes you wish to leave on or turn off as seen in the image below. Anything you turn off will not be shown to you.
      If you wish to view them later then you can always just turn them back on.

The news section will always be visible.

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • The idea of having sections for each server is nice.
      Just the realization is insufficient, sadly.

Why throw all "S1"-servers from different domains into the same section? This means that I (who reads more than one domain) can either have _all_ S1-servers or _none_. Seeing all doesn't help to make the forum -structure less confusing. Having none is... well, you get my point?

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
      (the doctor, voy4/25)
    • I would think because the same format has to be in place for all domains. Just as, if you read several forums, you got all the forum posts for "Politics and Diplomacy" from each domain you are subscribed to, you'll get the same for each Server now. I can't see any other way this could have been set up.

@Schmitz' Katze I posted how it would have to look here

Server section display size

Stand out Award 2017 UK

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: merged double post ().

• A few more questions...

How on earth did the title of this thread get changed after I posted a question? That hasn't been answered yet?

Can we get a full changelog of what the forum update was yesterday? Cause it takes no more than an hour to move everything single thread into a server folder...And why is the speed folder called Speed x3, instead of just x3? Unless you plan on changing slow servers to Slow/Normal S1,2,3

Active topics today still show threads from domains I'm not subscribed to...How come this still is a thing? :sleeping:

And there's still no icon for iron ;(
      Will we forever be stuck with :lumber: :clay: :crop: :nocrop: ?

• Hello lemon

The title was changed because i changed it.

When I get a list of all the stuff done then that will indeed get posted on the forum

Active topics are a great thing.

Iron symbol. Not really sure but sure someone knows about it. I will add that to my report just in case it is not.

Hope that helps answer some of your questions.

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES