Com1 restart

• Analysis
    • TS1

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Final Word wrote:

intellectual discourse that does not devolve to eggplant emotes and provocative anime clips.
      you do do toons though right, have to toon in lol
      so, yea, cant flame long, ts2 calls, must spam there, enjoy the server guys,, Job done ,, widely known antics,, are known wider now. see yas next start.
      will prolly go same quad as last ts1 next time, watch it all evolve & unfold next time you lot decide only one com server can survive. :p
      confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes: :D
    • Final Word wrote:

We don't have a spam room. We actually debate on thought-provoking, intellectual discourse that does not devolve to eggplant emotes and provocative anime clips.
      Ah now, don't pretend to be the only team with some intellectual capacity. The SGR spam chat is actually writing a high-quality story, probably the most riveting novel in recent years. It has it all, kings, princesses, witchcraft, rampaging clubswingers, betrayal, a pantless landless peasant, an evil wizard (Sanket) and much more.

Of course, I'm sure that Villains have already read the story so far, and I can only begin to imagine the jealousy provoked by the creativity and intellegent discussion they witness in the TEN and SGR chats.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • wishmaster3 wrote:

Ah now, don't pretend to be the only team with some intellectual capacity. The SGR spam chat is actually writing a high-quality story, probably the most riveting novel in recent years. It has it all, kings, princesses, witchcraft, rampaging clubswingers, betrayal, a pantless landless peasant, an evil wizard (Sanket) and much more.
      Of course, I'm sure that Villains have already read the story so far, and I can only begin to imagine the jealousy provoked by the creativity and intellegent discussion they witness in the TEN and SGR chats.
      VILLAINS are... villains and therefore we do not indulge in intellectual pleasures unless they are aimed at the realization of absolute evil... But I admit we can be jaelous of number of messages in spam chat: we adore being the best spammers :p
      .... and why don't publish the story here?
      Pleased to meet you
      Hope you guess my name
      But what's puzzling you
      Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

The post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• cris@ wrote:

wishmaster3 wrote:

VILLAINS are... villains and therefore we do not indulge in intellectual pleasures unless they are aimed at the realization of absolute evil... But I admit we can be jaelous of number of messages in spam chat: we adore being the best spammers :p

.... and why don't publish the story here?
      Ah yes, I know you pretend to only care about a bit of trolling and lollygagging in your chats, but I know you all secretly have greater aspirations when you see what a spam chat could be.

I think it will be, in time. Until then, you can probably ask James for a copy :thumbup:

Animis opibusque parati

• wishmaster3 wrote:

I think it will be, in time. Until then, you can probably ask James for a copy :thumbup:

susetahnaivart wrote:

To the people who are spreading disgusting lies and slander about me.

You will be the first targets that VILLAINS will wipe from the map.

I'm scouring through your chatrooms as we speak, noting down the sinners and the heinous liars.
      :( :( :( James is too busy making lists to give a copy of your story
      Pleased to meet you
      Hope you guess my name
      But what's puzzling you
      Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)
    • susetahnaivart wrote:

I'm scouring through your chatrooms as we speak, noting down the sinners and the heinous liars.
      "As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm"

cris@ wrote:

James is too busy making lists to give a copy of your story
      Then I'm afraid you will have to wait :( sorry

Final Word wrote:

VILLAINS will do ops this year?
      With what? Their WWKs? Or do you think they'll mandate all the garages to produce some mini-hammers?

Animis opibusque parati

• wishmaster3 wrote:

susetahnaivart wrote:

"As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm"
      What the hell did you just say about me, you little noob? I'll have you know I finished top of my alliance in Com1 and I've been involved in numerous operations on your alliance and I have over 300 confirmed capital kills.
    • susetahnaivart wrote:

wishmaster3 wrote:

susetahnaivart wrote:

What the hell did you just say about me, you little noob? I'll have you know I finished top of my alliance in Com1 and I've been involved in numerous operations on your alliance and I have over 300 confirmed capital kills.

Ooo dear is it now iam going to be afraid start crying and pissing in my pants because you? Boasting is not fine, but I call your 600 killed capitals. 10 years of plying 61 ended the servers, million sent farmings. kills
      capitals I finish counting for 5-6 years ago then up to almost 500.
      Overtimated offviliges will be well 10-20 count each server. The
      number hammer killed at home nearer 1000. As said, boasting is not
      fine, but it should be remembered that there is always someone who is
      better than you.

Ghosthie inventor of oppsi
      During my armor I carry a corset

61 completed slow servers. Is that record? Currently playing server 62,63and 64. 8o wel it was an 65to!
      references her

"You really know that you love her when she for the fifth time of the same month cropplocks my main city." -P my BF

Some nicks I had
      Lejonstjärna
      Bad ghost
      Brittny spers
      Think pink
      Naughty
      Jester
      Gummibjörn
    • Bad Ghost/Lejon wrote:

Ooo dear is it now iam going to be afraid start crying and pissing in my pants because you? Boasting is not fine, but I call your 600 killed capitals. 10 years of plying 61 ended the servers, million sent farmings. kills
      capitals I finish counting for 5-6 years ago then up to almost 500.
      Overtimated offviliges will be well 10-20 count each server. The
      number hammer killed at home nearer 1000. As said, boasting is not
      fine, but it should be remembered that there is always someone who is
      better than you.

Ghosthie inventor of oppsi
      you tell that noob, maria. :*