Quickest V2 Settlement?

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Quickest V2 Settlement?

Hello Legends,

I was wondering what's currently the fastest you've settled, or you've seen/heard someone settle his or her second's village the fastest.

Also what's the fastest do you think settlement is possible ? (hopefully without 10 smurf accounts)

(PS: if there's a similar thread, i apologize, could have this deleted)
      Deus Vult
    • My personal best is about 7½ days without gladiator helmet or any assistance whatsoever.

But if you're lucky enough to get the glad helm very early on 11th adventure and you're an expert at farming I'm guessing you can go in under 6 maybe?

#rude
    • iRonik wrote:

But if you're lucky enough to get the glad helm very early on 11th adventure and you're an expert at farming I'm guessing you can go in under 6 maybe?
      Can probably be done just within 150 hours with simming and no real raiding (other than adventure troops + safe settler raiding).

Edit: with a perfectly optimized start that is, obviously. With a glad helmet that I got about 30 hours after the first one was sold, I settled in about 160 hours. But I did some sub-optimal stuff - and with the helmet, I had CP before I had the last settler ready, so wasted some res on crannies (but obviously I wasn't sure when I'd be able to get a helmet cheap enough that I would buy it).

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...

The post was edited 1 time, last by wishmaster3 ().

• ELE wrote:

Are you saying you settled (or sent at least) before BP ended?

Almost managed, it was like 3 hrs after BP ended, im not just saying it, i did it

iRonik wrote:

Maybe god was on his side with good 25/25 oasis with few animals. :D
      That can be quite a lovely res boost if you manage to clear it all out before others do.
      on that particular server i was also very lucky with where i spawned yes

Chris (Lord Aslan) wrote:

Ghetto wrote:

5 without glad helm is my best, no smurf accs, just 100 clubs and good activity
      I'm guessing this wasn't x1 speed. I personally don't believe I've managed faster than end of day 5.
      things have changed since the time you were playing, rewards have been boosted recently, mill gives 4.5k reward and i think wh lvl 7 also increased, so that helps for a quicker boost at beginning, yeah now parties don't give 500 cp default, the best party i manage to make week 1 gives around 145 cp

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ghetto ().

• 145 hours, without pushes and raids (and helm glad)
      A bit of luck from adventures and a lot of calculations.

I was playing teuton, with gauls i could have achieved 4-5 hours less than that

And we'll love again
      And we'll laugh again
      We'll cry again
      And we'll dance again

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trickster ().

• Ele i managed to settle before Bp ended as gaul in last com5, so IT is possible, im not so proud about IT as com30 since i bought the first glad helm over there.
      4 days and 20 hrs before sending settlers

Again, no smurf but too much gold that time

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ghetto ().

• Best I've seen though was on Com4, acc was teuton, bought glad helm, had many clear accs and his 1st party was on his day2, started 1 day late and ended week raiding 2x of rank 2

Settled a 150% 2 fields away from his start after more or less 100 hrs
    • Trickster wrote:

145 hours, without pushes and raids (and helm glad)
      A bit of luck from adventures and a lot of calculations.

I was playing teuton, with gauls i could have achieved 4-5 hours less than that
      What difference does it make between Gauls and Teutons? and how come you were able to settle with Gauls faster than Teutons ^^ ?

Ghetto wrote:

yeah it was x1 speed mr Aslan, what a pleasure hearing from you :)
      Its the recent com30 server

Honestly i think i can improve by a few hrs what i achieved, will try on com1 next month
      I'm trying to do some early game plays too , probably next month. We got some records to break :D

ELE wrote:

I have not seen settlers going out on x1 servers before bp ended, regardless of luck and helmet.

Our personal best is 141 hours, Gaul, no helmet, no outside support, just best duals ever. :whistling:
      I believe this could possible be the fastest "simming" start game, Did you raid with settlers or it was purely simming ?

Ghetto wrote:

5 without glad helm is my best, no smurf accs, just 100 clubs and good activity
      Isn't 100 clubs a bit too low to do that ?
      Deus Vult