Let's make Travian great again

    By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

    • Let's make Travian great again

      Let's make this server interesting.

      Travian at its heart and most exciting is a game of war but somewhere along the way, we've all fallen prey to keeping things simple and easy- by METAing up.

      This server started looking like it was going to be an East vs West snoozefest, but we've been blessed with a second chance - ~TIPS~ and KTK have dissolved and the server now has the potential to be a 4-way slugfest.

      Before things get out of hand again, I'm making an ask of the other 3 regions' leaders (NWO, Si-Fan, and F.A): no more METAing, no more wings.

      Let's make this server one for the ages.

      I want an oath that we will keep this server to four 60 member alliances duking it out regardless of what unfolds and PWNY will follow suit.

      What do you all say?

      @DabCrab, your move.
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris PWNY

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • Do you have the authority to make this agreement? You've yet to give out your ign.

      When does NWO plan to get rid of NWO-2?
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris PWNY

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • Unlike some teams on this server *cough* PWNY *cough* we don't just kick and exclude members from our ranks and start catapulting them because we only want to have 60 players. Just because you want a 60 man team doesn't mean we do. Plus, I don't trust you AT ALL. You'll leave folks un-tagged and play underhanded Funtard games per the usual. You'll have secret sneaky alliances like the one you've been trying to negotiate with LCS and IRB. Your games won't work on us buddy. I'll say nice try though. I learned long ago Funtards have no integrity and cannot be trusted. No agreement we make with you will be honored nor can your word be trusted.

      If you want a 4 quad race then we'll entertain your idea for a short while. We'll leave it be. Though don't think for a second we don't have contingency plans for your sneaky manipulating ways. If you play shady games they will not work out in your favor.....

      Also... it's obvious what account I'm on..... NWO can only be ruled by someone with such Yuge hands.
      US29: Nothing Special at all..... Converter - Battle reports Travian

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DabCrab ().

    • Do you ever get sick and tired of blatantly making things up?

      Just like your namesake, you make a living off of creating the boogey man out of your enemies.
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris PWNY

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • Man, I just picked the first Egyptian name that came to mind. Solid fun fact though!
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris PWNY

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • DabCrab wrote:

      Plus, I don't trust you AT ALL. You'll leave folks un-tagged and play underhanded Funtard games per the usual. You'll have secret sneaky alliances like the one you've been trying to negotiate with LCS and IRB. Your games won't work on us buddy. I'll say nice try though. I learned long ago Funtards have no integrity and cannot be trusted. No agreement we make with you will be honored nor can your word be trusted.
      Stop being such a whiner and play the god damn game Crab. You're just jealous you could never be as good as the Funtards group. You will never have the integrity and dedication they had.

      So, Briares offers you this up, you take it. Stop being a baby and grow a set. This will really show you how good of a player you actually are. Cause I know damn sure Chaos is going to kick you right off this server.

      Have fun though. (just a casual by stander here)
    • Spencer wrote:

      You're just jealous you could never be as good as the Funtards group. You will never have the integrity and dedication they had.
      I'm a former Funtard. I in fact sat council on a few Funtard servers.... so nice job making a fool out of yourself here.

      Spencer wrote:

      Briares offers you this up, you take it. Stop being a baby and grow a set. This will really show you how good of a player you actually are. Cause I know damn sure Chaos is going to kick you right off this server.
      Yeah.... that's quite the laugh. There is an old saying that when something is good you don't have to show/tell people it's good, they'll just know.

      When it looks like a trap.... smells like a trap.... it's a trap. Where the troops are this server is pretty clear...


      imgur.com/hzQOEV4


      Funtards have done more than enough over the years to alienate pretty much everyone who's played with them. I know way better than to trust the words of you rapscallions. You all have about as much integrity as my in game name persona. I think I'll continue my course and do things my way. Seems to be that if it weren't a problem you wouldn't be trying to steer me in a direction. You folks are so easy to read ya'll might as well be a book written in size 16 font.


      Spencer wrote:

      Have fun though. (just a casual by stander here)
      We'll have fun.... not taking advice from some of the most immoral and reprehensible folks I've ever had the dissatisfaction of playing with.

      Also.... You've earned yourself the ignore list by being a disrespectful little......
      US29: Nothing Special at all..... Converter - Battle reports Travian

      The post was edited 2 times, last by DabCrab ().

    • Dabcrab, I'm not sure which Funtard touched you in the past, but I assure you I was not one of them. This is my first server back in several years.

      I was the founder of PWNY and one of the leaders of the original Funtard group which started as an offshoot as them, but I've never heard of someone doubting our integrity. In fact, we typically got along pretty well with our enemies in the past although we tended to have some fun at their expense.

      Whichever Funtard group got your panties in such a bunch is an entirely different alliance from the one I played with.
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris PWNY

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • I don't know if you know what the Funtards name has been a party to these last few years. They are responsible for so many people never returning to this game the name itself has earned hate from most.

      You may not be them..... But as long asIa see almost two dozen tards on this server I'm going to assume something completely wrong and immoral is going to take place.

      Compromised getters. Disbanding alliances by gaining entry to leadership and kicking every member. Launching folks hammers via sitter function. Kicking and chiefing team mates. Pure and utter chaos for the sake of not being able to play on a level field any other way. These are just a few of the things that Tards are responsible over the past few years. They once put a guy in Q's leadership and tried to have him launch every hammer they had in a well coordinated suicide OP. Just plain unacceptable debauchery. I took a year break myself so who knows what else can be added to that list since then.... all done in the name of funtards.... with players recruited from the funtards skype room.

      I hope you have nothing to do with any of that. Take a hard look at US1 right now. The game is destroyed and top players are never going to return..... friendships that have spanned almost a decade ruined because of this very lack of integrity in behavior... I hope that has nothing to do with you and I hope you play this server with honor. Maybe it can bring some honor back to that tag.... or we hopefully can never see a Tard tag again because too much blood of good friends has been spilled in it's name.
      US29: Nothing Special at all..... Converter - Battle reports Travian

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DabCrab: Grammatical reasons. ().

    • DabCrab wrote:

      I don't know if you know what the Funtards name has been a party to these last few years. They are responsible for so many people never returning to this game the name itself has earned hate from most.

      You may not be them..... But as long asIa see almost two dozen tards on this server I'm going to assume something completely wrong and immoral is going to take place.

      Compromised getters. Disbanding alliances by gaining entry to leadership and kicking every member. Launching folks hammers via sitter function. Kicking and chiefing team mates. Pure and utter chaos for the sake of not being able to play on a level field any other way. These are just a few of the things that Tards are responsible over the past few years. They once put a guy in Q's leadership and tried to have him launch every hammer they had in a well coordinated suicide OP. Just plain unacceptable debauchery. I took a year break myself so who knows what else can be added to that list since then.... all done in the name of funtards.... with players recruited from the funtards skype room.

      I hope you have nothing to do with any of that. Take a hard look at US1 right now. The game is destroyed and top players are never going to return..... friendships that have spanned almost a decade ruined because of this very lack of integrity in behavior... I hope that has nothing to do with you and I hope you play this server with honor. Maybe it can bring some honor back to that tag.... or we hopefully can never see a Tard tag again because too much blood of good friends has been spilled in it's name.
      There's some things in life you just can't fix. There will always be players who do such things. Honestly, I think at this rate it's part of the game, so you have to deal with it and accept it.
      I don't think US1 made top players not wanting to return. So many players there came back from retirement to play one final server. That's been known since the start of US1.
      The only thing I personally hate is when someone goes as far as getting inside of leadership to send all hammers to suicide. That's just messed up.
      All of that is my opinion of course.
      Latest report:

      US1 - Sore (676K EGH)

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      With Defense:
      Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • DabCrab wrote:

      I'm a former Funtard. I in fact sat council on a few Funtard servers.... so nice job making a fool out of yourself here.Yeah.... that's quite the laugh. There is an old saying that when something is good you don't have to show/tell people it's good, they'll just know.
      When it looks like a trap.... smells like a trap.... it's a trap. Where the troops are this server is pretty clear...


      imgur.com/hzQOEV4


      Funtards have done more than enough over the years to alienate pretty much everyone who's played with them. I know way better than to trust the words of you rapscallions. You all have about as much integrity as my in game name persona. I think I'll continue my course and do things my way. Seems to be that if it weren't a problem you wouldn't be trying to steer me in a direction. You folks are so easy to read ya'll might as well be a book written in size 16 font.


      Spencer wrote:

      Have fun though. (just a casual by stander here)
      We'll have fun.... not taking advice from some of the most immoral and reprehensible folks I've ever had the dissatisfaction of playing with.
      Also.... You've earned yourself the ignore list by being a disrespectful little......
      I know exactly who you are man. You know me, I know you.

      In fact if you knew me well enough you would know that I have never played with the Funtards before.

      DabCrab wrote:

      I don't know if you know what the Funtards name has been a party to these last few years. They are responsible for so many people never returning to this game the name itself has earned hate from most.

      You may not be them..... But as long asIa see almost two dozen tards on this server I'm going to assume something completely wrong and immoral is going to take place.

      Compromised getters. Disbanding alliances by gaining entry to leadership and kicking every member. Launching folks hammers via sitter function. Kicking and chiefing team mates. Pure and utter chaos for the sake of not being able to play on a level field any other way. These are just a few of the things that Tards are responsible over the past few years. They once put a guy in Q's leadership and tried to have him launch every hammer they had in a well coordinated suicide OP. Just plain unacceptable debauchery. I took a year break myself so who knows what else can be added to that list since then.... all done in the name of funtards.... with players recruited from the funtards skype room.

      I hope you have nothing to do with any of that. Take a hard look at US1 right now. The game is destroyed and top players are never going to return..... friendships that have spanned almost a decade ruined because of this very lack of integrity in behavior... I hope that has nothing to do with you and I hope you play this server with honor. Maybe it can bring some honor back to that tag.... or we hopefully can never see a Tard tag again because too much blood of good friends has been spilled in it's name.
      Im not going to get into it on your servers thread. But what it happening on Us1 right now, has nothing to do with us. Hell we aren't even a true Funtard group. We are a mixed group plus we don't have Silence. So your point it wrong.

      I do agree with Briares though and ill be watching from the outside rooting for his group. :thumbup:

      Ta ta now mister Crab. Have fun.
    • ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      I don't think US1 made top players not wanting to return. So many players there came back from retirement to play one final server. That's been known since the start of US1.
      I think there are some who won't be returning after the shenanigans that took place. They might not be vocal forum trolls like all of us but the loss will be felt in skilled anvils not being present in the future. Some hammers too.

      ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      The only thing I personally hate is when someone goes as far as getting inside of leadership to send all hammers to suicide. That's just messed up.
      All of that is my opinion of course.
      It hurts me to agree with you... it really does.

      It's become something of a tactic used a lot lately. Getting in another teams leadership. Sabotaging the team from within. Spy to your hearts content I say but if you can't just win by fighting it out.... you should take the L like a gentleman and not resort to such underhanded tactics. I find a lot of pathetic tactics have been used in this game lately and it's just saddening. It only hurts the games player numbers even more.

      Spencer wrote:

      We are a mixed group plus we don't have Silence.
      Good.
      US29: Nothing Special at all..... Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • DabCrab wrote:

      I don't know if you know what the Funtards name has been a party to these last few years. They are responsible for so many people never returning to this game the name itself has earned hate from most.

      You may not be them..... But as long asIa see almost two dozen tards on this server I'm going to assume something completely wrong and immoral is going to take place.

      Compromised getters. Disbanding alliances by gaining entry to leadership and kicking every member. Launching folks hammers via sitter function. Kicking and chiefing team mates. Pure and utter chaos for the sake of not being able to play on a level field any other way. These are just a few of the things that Tards are responsible over the past few years. They once put a guy in Q's leadership and tried to have him launch every hammer they had in a well coordinated suicide OP. Just plain unacceptable debauchery. I took a year break myself so who knows what else can be added to that list since then.... all done in the name of funtards.... with players recruited from the funtards skype room.

      I hope you have nothing to do with any of that. Take a hard look at US1 right now. The game is destroyed and top players are never going to return..... friendships that have spanned almost a decade ruined because of this very lack of integrity in behavior... I hope that has nothing to do with you and I hope you play this server with honor. Maybe it can bring some honor back to that tag.... or we hopefully can never see a Tard tag again because too much blood of good friends has been spilled in it's name.

      The name Funtard originally started because after expressing our disinterest in playing for an endgame on a server many years ago, our rival alliance's leader at the time called us a bunch of "Funtards." It was never meant to be a name that carried on, but I guess Jason (Silence) brought the name back in future servers that he played.

      As I mentioned before, I have not played this game in many years and frankly, the significant decrease in player base makes me pretty sad. I'd hate to think anyone I used to play with had any part in that.

      I have no problem with using spies in travian to gather intel, but there are many lines I won't cross. I certainly apologize if any of my former allies took part in the scenarios you've laid out. That being said- I'm glad that I finally understand why you've come off as a bit of an asshat to me all server when to my knowledge, I've never played with you.

      Additionally, I'm not even in the Funtards skype room - didn't realize there was one. Your mention that there are dozens of Funtards on this server is the first I've heard of it. To my knowledge, none of them are in PWNY.

      Not to bring out the sunshine and unicorns, but I hope we can have a server where we at the very least, opposing sides aren't under the impression that we're playing against the literal reincarnate of Satan.
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris PWNY

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • DabCrab wrote:


      Take a hard look at US1 right now. The game is destroyed and top players are never going to return..... friendships that have spanned almost a decade ruined because of this very lack of integrity in behavior... I hope that has nothing to do with you and I hope you play this server with honor. Maybe it can bring some honor back to that tag.... or we hopefully can never see a Tard tag again because too much blood of good friends has been spilled in it's name.
      You're about as clueless as they come.

      The disaster that is S1, was in no way, absolutely not caused by funtards. 95% of the issues on s1 spawned in the SW quad. And they are the ones who discriminated against funtards and refused to allow them to join.

      Scuttle back to your hole, Crab.


      Blackblade wrote:

      and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

      Scarecrow wrote:

      a bit of both, really


      us1 - SIO Win

      us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • And the truth comes out.

      Long time no see Q.
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris PWNY

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • Quelaana wrote:

      The disaster that is S1, was in no way, absolutely not caused by funtards. 95% of the issues on s1 spawned in the SW quad. And they are the ones who discriminated against funtards and refused to allow them to join.
      I didn't mean to have anyone think that I meant Funtards and whats happening on US1 were the exact same thing done by the same people. Probably should have separated those two things more... I was merely correlating the two... not saying they were one. My bad Q. No need to get your panties wadded even further. By your anger level this round I feel obligated to tell you to drink a glass of water and take a breath.... you seem like you are going to stroke out with all that anger...

      Briares_US wrote:

      The significant decrease in player base makes me pretty sad. I'd hate to think anyone I used to play with had any part in that.


      I have no problem with using spies in travian to gather intel, but there are many lines I won't cross. I certainly apologize if any of my former allies took part in the scenarios you've laid out. That being said- I'm glad that I finally understand why you've come off as a bit of an asshat to me all server when to my knowledge, I've never played with you.

      Additionally, I'm not even in the Funtards skype room - didn't realize there was one. Your mention that there are dozens of Funtards on this server is the first I've heard of it. To my knowledge, none of them are in PWNY.

      Not to bring out the sunshine and unicorns, but I hope we can have a server where we at the very least, opposing sides aren't under the impression that we're playing against the literal reincarnate of Satan.
      Yeah... they are in every alliance. We have a few. I know a few are in PWNY actually... Not sure they want to be named.... they were more under the radar folks. Not everyone is a forum troll and some people prefer to stay in the background.

      Glad you at least understand my contempt. If you don't act like Satan and you say you have lines you won't cross I guess I'll respect that. We've got very clear lines over in the NW. you should come see them sometime.
      US29: Nothing Special at all..... Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • DabCrab wrote:

      Quelaana wrote:

      The disaster that is S1, was in no way, absolutely not caused by funtards. 95% of the issues on s1 spawned in the SW quad. And they are the ones who discriminated against funtards and refused to allow them to join.
      I didn't mean to have anyone think that I meant Funtards and whats happening on US1 were the exact same thing done by the same people. Probably should have separated those two things more... I was merely correlating the two... not saying they were one. My bad Q. No need to get your panties wadded even further. By your anger level this round I feel obligated to tell you to drink a glass of water and take a breath.... you seem like you are going to stroke out with all that anger...

      Briares_US wrote:

      The significant decrease in player base makes me pretty sad. I'd hate to think anyone I used to play with had any part in that.


      I have no problem with using spies in travian to gather intel, but there are many lines I won't cross. I certainly apologize if any of my former allies took part in the scenarios you've laid out. That being said- I'm glad that I finally understand why you've come off as a bit of an asshat to me all server when to my knowledge, I've never played with you.

      Additionally, I'm not even in the Funtards skype room - didn't realize there was one. Your mention that there are dozens of Funtards on this server is the first I've heard of it. To my knowledge, none of them are in PWNY.

      Not to bring out the sunshine and unicorns, but I hope we can have a server where we at the very least, opposing sides aren't under the impression that we're playing against the literal reincarnate of Satan.
      Yeah... they are in every alliance. We have a few. I know a few are in PWNY actually... Not sure they want to be named.... they were more under the radar folks. Not everyone is a forum troll and some people prefer to stay in the background.
      Glad you at least understand my contempt. If you don't act like Satan and you say you have lines you won't cross I guess I'll respect that. We've got very clear lines over in the NW. you should come see them sometime.
      To be fair..my knowledge is that Edited used to be part of the tards (the one that did the op attempting to splat all hammers).. if it’s not then que owes an apology to the tards. What I think happened is that in s1 the tards fed her so much information that now she denies that Edited was part of the tards. Of course though an action of one player doesn’t apply to all of the tards.
      Latest report:

      US1 - Sore (676K EGH)

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      With Defense:
      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: real names are not allowed ().

    • ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      To be fair..my knowledge is that Tom used to be part of the tards (the one that did the op attempting to splat all hammers).. if it’s not then que owes an apology to the tards. What I think happened is that in s1 the tards fed her so much information that now she denies that Tom was part of the tards. Of course though an action of one player doesn’t apply to all of the tards.
      In council chat Edited directly told us all he had planned it from early in the server. We all spoke out against it and I believe that even the guy doing it didn't want to do it. It was bad. That was the last round I played. I think that was almost 2 years ago now so my memory of the details is a bit fuzzy. BTW... Nice win there Q... Not that we had much of a chance.... or a plan.....
      US29: Nothing Special at all..... Converter - Battle reports Travian

      The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: real names are not allowed ().