UK1 - Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
    Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• IL SLAGTER_DK wrote:

LOL that you even try to explain such a N00b thing to do!

All respect went away there! Might never have been there!

I have more off than you now!!!

And ST are not multi with GoTN - There handovers from fox to take the steam before them!
      This has to be a troll account LOL

Jake wrote:

BTW we shared Castan our farmlist(Since he’s my favorite), hope you like it ;)
      it's a monster farm list :)

Also SR, an honest question - if you were chiefing active players, why wouldn't you use 6 chiefs and do it all in 1 go? Sad to see a hammer go down like that but I thought you'd be doing it all in 1 attack
    • APenguinOverlord wrote:

IL SLAGTER_DK wrote:

LOL that you even try to explain such a N00b thing to do!

All respect went away there! Might never have been there!

I have more off than you now!!!

And ST are not multi with GoTN - There handovers from fox to take the steam before them!
      This has to be a troll account LOL

Did you not see the argument before? He put a post saying he was a troll account with the link of a definition of a troll account. That definition proved he was failing at being a troll account. You should look back for it - it was very funny!

@Delta, your supreme leader has already admitted you came on to this server with roughly 55-60 players. And that in itself will be a lie as the number has already increased once, you will have accounts in other quads as well most likely, plus more in the NW - like crunch said probably H++ or whatever. Push accounts followed by accounts just to annoy us in the centre? Thats what it looks like from the outside.
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
    • Marksy_UK wrote:

@Delta, your supreme leader has already admitted you came on to this server with roughly 55-60 players. And that in itself will be a lie as the number has already increased once, you will have accounts in other quads as well most likely, plus more in the NW - like crunch said probably H++ or whatever. Push accounts followed by accounts just to annoy us in the centre? Thats what it looks like from the outside.
      Haha, well about H++ allyes, we have said the same the other way around, so no, we have nothing to do with this guys, but about 50-55 i think is a pretty good shoot, but i rly dont know.

I only know about the one in our ally and ST.

Also SR, an honest question - if you were chiefing active players, why wouldn't you use 6 chiefs and do it all in 1 go? Sad to see a hammer go down like that but I thought you'd be doing it all in 1 attack
      He did, but either intentionally or by accident he left the part of his mini hammer and 3 chiefs being walled out. This happened in the first go before his big hammer walled

Marksy_UK wrote:

@Delta, your supreme leader has already admitted you came on to this server with roughly 55-60 players.
      Could you post evidence of him admitting this? I would be surprised if you can. Gotn and ST has a confederacy but that has been known for weeks that is not breaking news now is it.
    • Dear Lord this SR guy seems like the biggest baby on the server. This is travian, people call for help when they can't defend themself. I am pretty sure you defended a non-MFH guy earlier on this server against a GotN-hammer. Classic travian, how can you not predict that the weak reach out for a hand when in need.

Your moves are so damn predictable.. If I were you I would spend more time on them, instead of crying on the forums about gold and multiaccounts.

Deal. With. It.
      We have a name for people without beards - we call them women
    • SavageInvader wrote:

Dear Lord this SR guy seems like the biggest baby on the server. This is travian, people call for help when they can't defend themself. I am pretty sure you defended a non-MFH guy earlier on this server against a GotN-hammer. Classic travian, how can you not predict that the weak reach out for a hand when in need.

Your moves are so damn predictable.. If I were you I would spend more time on them, instead of crying on the forums about gold and multiaccounts.

Deal. With. It.
      But you aren’t him. So you do not get to decide what he does. I know, that in your ally you do things differently and Loki decides what everyone does, but not all travian ally’s are the same.
      And if you actually went to read the posts SR has posted you would find out he havent cried. Actually SR bought one of the first cp hats out there and is using his fair share of gold as far as I know, and he merely stated the fact that you guys came into this server playing the “were a small group only playing with ourselves” card, and now all of a sudden you are confeds with ST.
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.
    • Marksy_UK wrote:

Did you not see the argument before? He put a post saying he was a troll account with the link of a definition of a troll account. That definition proved he was failing at being a troll account. You should look back for it - it was very funny!

As far as I know GotN came as GotN. Regarding those account you call "push accounts" or "accounts just to annoy you in the centre". Have you considered that these accounts could be random players fighting for their neighbourhood? Like on any other server. Or are you ignorant enough to think that GotN is the reason behind everything evil that happens to you haha. :D
    • SavageInvader wrote:

Marksy_UK wrote:

As far as I know GotN came as GotN. Regarding those account you call "push accounts" or "accounts just to annoy you in the centre". Have you considered that these accounts could be random players fighting for their neighbourhood? Like on any other server. Or are you ignorant enough to think that GotN is the reason behind everything evil that happens to you haha. :D
      But you deffed an ST account, so your point is completely useless. Which account has MFH collectively deffed that isn't in MFH? Yeah, I'll wait for proof that you don't have.
      ukx - MadZ (Hegemony) | Danny Zuko (GTB)
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)
    • Yes I did consider that. But then 3 things happened:

1) They're all from Denmark (not incriminating I know)
      2) I messaged one of them and got an instant reply from Loki (Either sitter or multi). Then I told Loki to reply on the ST players account and that player read my message (unfortunately not incriminating enough for MH, maybe still a sitter, can never be proven I suppose)
      3) Whenever we mention it to Loki he stops replying. Probably to stop himself saying something wrong and getting banned.

On that evidence - I think its in a skype room somewhere. Let me have a look and get back to you.

• Happy wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

Dear Lord this SR guy seems like the biggest baby on the server. This is travian, people call for help when they can't defend themself. I am pretty sure you defended a non-MFH guy earlier on this server against a GotN-hammer. Classic travian, how can you not predict that the weak reach out for a hand when in need.

Deal. With. It.
      But you aren’t him. So you do not get to decide what he does. I know, that in your ally you do things differently and Loki decides what everyone does, but not all travian ally’s are the same.And if you actually went to read the posts SR has posted you would find out he havent cried. Actually SR bought one of the first cp hats out there and is using his fair share of gold as far as I know, and he merely stated the fact that you guys came into this server playing the “were a small group only playing with ourselves” card, and now all of a sudden you are confeds with ST.
      It might be true that I haven't kept track of what he says about gold usage, but I know for sure that he has been salty the entire day. As for the “were a small group only playing with ourselves” card, something could suggest he is brand new to travian. From where I come from It is pretty common to grab advantageous opportunities. That has nothing to do with expanding the alliance, it is simply doing business with other alliances.

Regarding your knowledge about our alliance - you know nothing Jon Snow ;)
    • MadZ wrote:

But you deffed an ST account, so your point is completely useless. Which account has MFH collectively deffed that isn't in MFH? Yeah, I'll wait for proof that you don't have.
      You collectively defended Lucky's account that he was already on delete when GOTN hit him, but we all know his story isn't true and he got brute forced off the server

#boom #savage #rekt #kappapride
    • I love how GotN's "doing business" is getting another alliance to get into a fight they cant win and that they know they will end up deleting from. Doesnt seem to me like anyone would want to do that... unless.. you know.. it was their plan from the start?

I did initially, unfortunately my mum called happened to call me just then and I couldn't send the follow up wave perfectly timed, there was like a 4 minute gap. As I said, I had destroyed all the ST deff in the area and didn't realise GotN would waltz in to help. Or that they would then turn up with 25K deff to defend someone who I had thought wasn't in their alliance. A misjudgement on my part as I didn't understand the nature of the relationship.

For the record SavageInvader/Jormungandr, I'm unsure of where it is you think I've cried about losing my hammer. I've merely pointed out that you guys are working with ST and the relationship is questionable given at every turn until now GotN have completely denied any association with anyone else. You guys are saying you are just helping someone who asked for help, but that's not what Loki told me, he specifically said that ST are your wing and you are full allies and have been working together since the start. Coupled with that, I have seen Fenrir's specific IGM asking a GotN applicant to join your ST wing.

What I'm confused about is why you feel the need to underplay it? ST are your members, accept that and accept them. Don't pretend you're helping them out and deny the relationship in public like you're offended by it.

Yeah, I have almost 100 accounts in my alliance, I never stated or pretended otherwise. I've never said we're the best alliance in the world, but I do back the guys who play in MFH and most importantly I enjoy playing with them all and they enjoy being here - there is nobody that I'm too ashamed to claim as a member of my alliance. Not all of them are as hardcore as you guys of course, but very few players in this community are.

Also, isn't this slightly hypocritical? When Hel lost their hammer at Kali's village and it was clear Keon was responsible, you guys came here up in arms talking about cheating. But in that situation, we made it clear we knew nothing about Keon and it was a personal agreement. In contrast, your alliance as a whole approved having a second tier wing you've got to behave as sacrificial pawns for you guys and your leader is apparently the one who set this up and has lied about it to everyone else all server? For an alliance that seemed so proud about being just 40 members taking on the UK domain, surely even from your own jaded perspective, you can tell that doesn't sit right?
    • MadZ wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

Marksy_UK wrote:

I remember you receiving help from a neighbour to defend was it Hels spawn hammer. Anyways my point is that neighbours or alliances do business together that are advantageous for them. Is that a useless point?

Marksy_UK wrote:

I love how GotN's "doing business" is getting another alliance to get into a fight they cant win and that they know they will end up deleting from. Doesnt seem to me like anyone would want to do that... unless.. you know.. it was their plan from the start?
      Haha. So you are saying that you wouldn't try to chief these guys if you were sure they had no connection to any alliance? We are not getting them into any fights, we are simply helping them, so they don't give you guys free villages. It is a win-win for both parts. They dont lose their villages and we stop the MFH expansion.

MadZ wrote:

You collectively defended Lucky's account that he was already on delete when GOTN hit him, but we all know his story isn't true and he got brute forced off the server
      #boom #savage #rekt #kappapride
      he was on delete when they hit? So who’s villages did I chief then?
      If lucky was on delete when hit, his villages would be gone by the time I chiefed them.
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.
    • -SR wrote:

APenguinOverlord wrote:

I did initially, unfortunately my mum called happened to call me just then and I couldn't send the follow up wave perfectly timed, there was like a 4 minute gap. As I said, I had destroyed all the ST deff in the area and didn't realise GotN would waltz in to help. Or that they would then turn up with 25K deff to defend someone who I had thought wasn't in their alliance. A misjudgement on my part as I didn't understand the nature of the relationship.

For the record SavageInvader/Jormungandr, I'm unsure of where it is you think I've cried about losing my hammer. I've merely pointed out that you guys are working with ST and the relationship is questionable given at every turn until now GotN have completely denied any association with anyone else. You guys are saying you are just helping someone who asked for help, but that's not what Loki told me, he specifically said that ST are your wing and you are full allies and have been working together since the start. Coupled with that, I have seen Fenrir's specific IGM asking a GotN applicant to join your ST wing.

What I'm confused about is why you feel the need to underplay it? ST are your members, accept that and accept them. Don't pretend you're helping them out and deny the relationship in public like you're offended by it.

Yeah, I have almost 100 accounts in my alliance, I never stated or pretended otherwise. I've never said we're the best alliance in the world, but I do back the guys who play in MFH and most importantly I enjoy playing with them all and they enjoy being here - there is nobody that I'm too ashamed to claim as a member of my alliance. Not all of them are as hardcore as you guys of course, but very few players in this community are.

Also, isn't this slightly hypocritical? When Hel lost their hammer at Kali's village and it was clear Keon was responsible, you guys came here up in arms talking about cheating. But in that situation, we made it clear we knew nothing about Keon and it was a personal agreement. In contrast, your alliance as a whole approved having a second tier wing you've got to behave as sacrificial pawns for you guys and your leader is apparently the one who set this up and has lied about it to everyone else all server? For an alliance that seemed so proud about being just 40 members taking on the UK domain, surely even from your own jaded perspective, you can tell that doesn't sit right?
      I have seen some ragy messages from your part, but can´t really blame you, any competitive player would be mad about losing a hammer, especially if it happened in a stupid way.

Regarding relationships between alliances I haven't really spend time on it and should therefor not go into details about it. You have clearly spend more time on that than me. I am not really denying the relationship with ST nor am I offended by it, as a matter of fact I am not a part of the board in GotN, and therefor I dont really involve myself in the diplomacy.

I am just here to talk travian...

I have never said anything about cheating, I dont believe anyone cheats until there is proof.