UK1 - Discussion Thread

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

More information here.

• APenguinOverlord wrote:

MadZ wrote:

But you deffed an ST account, so your point is completely useless. Which account has MFH collectively deffed that isn't in MFH? Yeah, I'll wait for proof that you don't have.
      You collectively defended Lucky's account that he was already on delete when GOTN hit him, but we all know his story isn't true and he got brute forced off the server
      #boom #savage #rekt #kappapride
      And Lucky was in MFH yes? He had left when we deffed him but he wasn't part of any other ally.

SavageInvader wrote:

I remember you receiving help from a neighbour to defend was it Hels spawn hammer. Anyways my point is that neighbours or alliances do business together that are advantageous for them. Is that a useless point?
      Erm wut? Try reading my question again and engaging your brain. 1. I'm not on the Kali account 2. The account that was deffed was a MFH account.
    • The Scribe wrote:

First up I would like to back SR he has NOT cried about losing his hammer

But I am a bit confused as to why he is surprised about Gotn defending for ST the confederacy has been known for weeks
      It's news to me! Clearly I missed the memo!

On the Lucky point, he was genuinely planning to leave, I do assure you guys of that. It was regrettable as he did have a half decent hammer and loads of catas. Offered him a big push and everything, but he lost the allure of Trav unfortunately.
    • MadZ wrote:

APenguinOverlord wrote:

MadZ wrote:

But you deffed an ST account, so your point is completely useless. Which account has MFH collectively deffed that isn't in MFH? Yeah, I'll wait for proof that you don't have.
      You collectively defended Lucky's account that he was already on delete when GOTN hit him, but we all know his story isn't true and he got brute forced off the server#boom #savage #rekt #kappapride
      And Lucky was in MFH yes? He had left when we deffed him but he wasn't part of any other ally.

SavageInvader wrote:

I remember you receiving help from a neighbour to defend was it Hels spawn hammer. Anyways my point is that neighbours or alliances do business together that are advantageous for them. Is that a useless point?
      Erm wut? Try reading my question again and engaging your brain. 1. I'm not on the Kali account 2. The account that was deffed was a MFH account.
      "You" being MFH in general, not your account - I dont really pay much attention to a small guy like you. The biggest impact you will have on this server will be on the forums.

As stated earlier: "my point is that neighbours or alliances do business together that are advantageous for them." Took your(MFH - not you) business with a neighbour who helped you out with deff as an example of business between non-allied.

Anyways I am peacing out as I think I will have a hard time finding these discussions constructive. I will let the swords speak on the server, so should you - if you had any huehue
      We have a name for people without beards - we call them women

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed inappropriate word. Although forum banter can at times become heated, please be sure not to stray into the realm of flaming or posting inappropriate language. ().

• SavageInvader wrote:

I have seen some ragy messages from your part, but can´t really blame you, any competitive player would be mad about losing a hammer, especially if it happened in a stupid way.
      I don't think me putting Loki in his place is rage. He messaged me to try and gloat (which is something he does every time he feels GotN has something to boast about, very unclassy trait, you should speak to him about that!). I just dish back as good as I get unfortunately for him. I think he lacks the wit to keep up with me unfortunately!

You on the other hand may stand a better chance my friend! Become the new spokesperson of GotN, take up the mantle!
    • BreakSkins wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is all about being unpredictable.
      You're scared to lose your hammer, it's okay, I'd hate to lose all my spears too :/
      Not really, I am not sure if you noticed the MFH main that went down last night caused by my hammer.

-SR wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

I have seen some ragy messages from your part, but can´t really blame you, any competitive player would be mad about losing a hammer, especially if it happened in a stupid way.
      I don't think me putting Loki in his place is rage. He messaged me to try and gloat (which is something he does every time he feels GotN has something to boast about, very unclassy trait, you should speak to him about that!). I just dish back as good as I get unfortunately for him. I think he lacks the wit to keep up with me unfortunately!
      You on the other hand may stand a better chance my friend! Become the new spokesperson of GotN, take up the mantle!
      I will pass the chance, It requires too much effort and I can't be asked to do it on this server. Thank you tho for the kind words. In return I will admit that I might have been to hard on you on the forums tonight.
    • SavageInvader wrote:

BreakSkins wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is all about being unpredictable.
      You're scared to lose your hammer, it's okay, I'd hate to lose all my spears too :/
      Not really, I am not sure if you noticed the MFH main that went down last night caused by my hammer.
      If you want to do something really good, then please do us all a favor and attack Alexhol some more. Also, please don't let him get a raiders medal again this week :thumbdown: cheers.
    • Wow I miss the quiet.

Loki, come tell your children off for posting please.

Weird how they all come back the day SR loses a couple mace. Almost like that month silence where they lost loads of hammers and hit a couple supply villages was them waiting to have something to boast about...
    • BreakSkins wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

BreakSkins wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

If you want to do something really good, then please do us all a favor and attack Alexhol some more. Also, please don't let him get a raiders medal again this week :thumbdown: cheers.
      I am saving him for dessert. When time is, I will be more than happy to go get dat! 8)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• SavageInvader wrote:

BreakSkins wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

BreakSkins wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

I am saving him for dessert. When time is, I will be more than happy to go get dat! 8)
      I second what BreadSkins said, Alex is a danger to everyone but mostly himself, and he needs to be handled.
      Better half of Donald Putin Uk1

• Jake wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

BreakSkins wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

BreakSkins wrote:

SavageInvader wrote:

I second what BreadSkins said, Alex is a danger to everyone but mostly himself, and he needs to be handled.
      I wouldn´t mind seeing the famous Donaldo Putinho cleanerino, the beast from the east, in action soon - maybe you can pay him a visit?