UK1 - Discussion Thread

    By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

    • KnowToFail wrote:

      notorious crunchie wrote:

      Like last time, that ‘one off’ event?

      When we went fine, and left it. But here we are, watching it happening all over again.

      Promises already made that defensive support will continue.

      So yes, penguin. Yes there is a big meta.
      No matter how you look at it, both GotN and Betrayed are eyeing a WW, so this cant go on forever.They asked, we delieverd.
      We asked, they delieved, we feel bad since we messed up. How would you proceed now? And the answer "I wouldnt do it in the 1st place" isnt what Im looking for.
      so what you're saying, without saying it

      is you plan to continue working together

      thanks, we already know though.
    • notorious crunchie wrote:

      KnowToFail wrote:

      notorious crunchie wrote:

      Like last time, that ‘one off’ event?

      When we went fine, and left it. But here we are, watching it happening all over again.

      Promises already made that defensive support will continue.

      So yes, penguin. Yes there is a big meta.
      No matter how you look at it, both GotN and Betrayed are eyeing a WW, so this cant go on forever.They asked, we delieverd.We asked, they delieved, we feel bad since we messed up. How would you proceed now? And the answer "I wouldnt do it in the 1st place" isnt what Im looking for.
      so what you're saying, without saying it
      is you plan to continue working together

      thanks, we already know though.
      Not the answer Im looking for...
    • KnowToFail wrote:

      notorious crunchie wrote:

      KnowToFail wrote:

      notorious crunchie wrote:

      Like last time, that ‘one off’ event?

      When we went fine, and left it. But here we are, watching it happening all over again.

      Promises already made that defensive support will continue.

      So yes, penguin. Yes there is a big meta.
      No matter how you look at it, both GotN and Betrayed are eyeing a WW, so this cant go on forever.They asked, we delieverd.We asked, they delieved, we feel bad since we messed up. How would you proceed now? And the answer "I wouldnt do it in the 1st place" isnt what Im looking for.
      so what you're saying, without saying itis you plan to continue working together

      thanks, we already know though.
      Not the answer Im looking for...

      Marksy_UK wrote:

      I would organise an op on eachother to prove that you aren't in a meta. That is the only way I will ever believe you. And both of you have to target at least 4 caps :D

      Also I have to hand it to GotN, they have some absolutely huge balls to go for high risk targets this close to artes. Was not expecting that at all.

      Shame about us using your spies troops to finish off Freja :D (yes I know you're going to deny he was a spy, but for next server please make it less obvious, were not all stupid in the UK)


      Ktf, you've already been given your way to proceed, but you wouldn't do you to your brothers in arms would you ;)
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

      listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • mutley_UK wrote:

      Marksy_UK wrote:

      I would organise an op on eachother to prove that you aren't in a meta. That is the only way I will ever believe you. And both of you have to target at least 4 caps :D

      Also I have to hand it to GotN, they have some absolutely huge balls to go for high risk targets this close to artes. Was not expecting that at all.

      Shame about us using your spies troops to finish off Freja :D (yes I know you're going to deny he was a spy, but for next server please make it less obvious, were not all stupid in the UK)
      Ktf, you've already been given your way to proceed, but you wouldn't do you to your brothers in arms would you ;)
      Ive seen it, dont worry. Just looking for a more diplomatic way hah. But yeah, that would work. We need to find a proper OC 1st tho hah.
    • 0 0

      That's where GOTN are storing all thier hammers, send everything at it
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

      listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • well, since i was muted in discord chat, i must say my last thoughts about that chat in the last hour, it's interesting that even in there, GotN is ordering Betrayed players what to do :p btw, who's that motze dude there? which account does he play on?

      #leavediscord
      #freeLucky
      #officialforumisthebest
    • Alex: "Lucky dont delete your account you will be back within a month, let us just run it as sitter"

      Lucky: "No I wont be coming back I am starting new things"

      I was wrong to be fair. He lasted 2 months.
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

      My name is Alex, not Mark :)
    • i would actually make spectator account which wouldn't matter, but it seems that lots of people in there are just snowflakes who like to insult people, which isn't bad, but it's uncreativ insulting that's bothering me. :sleeping:
    • MarkokraM wrote:

      i would actually make spectator account which wouldn't matter, but it seems that lots of people in there are just snowflakes who like to insult people, which isn't bad, but it's uncreativ insulting that's bothering me. :sleeping:
      you sir, are a wet flamingo
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

      listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • can't talk about being flamingo, but i can say, i do appreciate nice wetness.

      P.S. rumour on the server is that GotN players started chiefing capitals, just an advice from outsider currently, send more chiefs next time, that's the key in conquering capital villages.
    • MarkokraM wrote:

      can't talk about being flamingo, but i can say, i do appreciate nice wetness.

      P.S. rumour on the server is that GotN players started chiefing capitals, just an advice from outsider currently, send more chiefs next time, that's the key in conquering capital villages.
      You kno2 nothing about rumours on the server, because you don't play the server. ;)

      Enjoy life on the outside quitter.
      We have a name for people without beards - we call them women
    • so you're saying heimdall didn't try to chief LOTRs cap? even got 1 chief snipped, don't know why rest of them weren't killed though, noob move from both of them lol

      damn, my sources are obviously liars then
    • Rumour has it FOX have just started building defence ready to take a small artefact. Hope they manage to get one and keep it.

      Now it's just the argument of fool vs architect... I'd go for fool personally guys, but it's up to you
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

      My name is Alex, not Mark :)