UK1 - Discussion Thread

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• yup totally smashing us. GJ MFH ;) lets talk about the things that go well for u guys. so i would avoid talking about monday morning. in fact lets jump past that day :love: <3

what happened monday u ask? good question. glad u asked ;)

MFH vs GotN:
      Converter - Battle reports Travian

GotN vs MFH:

dont have the reports from today yet. but by MFHs positive attitude i guess they won ;) stay tuned for reports

Marksy_UK wrote:

and forget to train rams... :D
      Funny.. cuz i was gonna ask u 900 rams alex? for 20k clubbies ?...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Natiri ().

• well because i am lazy i guess ;) and as i recall they where posted on discord. but now that u use forum again i thought they would be a nice addition to the debate about who is smashing who

here is today btw:
      Chiefing attempt og small diet

caps:

Sups:

• Don't get me wrong, that's a nice way to knowing things, although you can't see everything when attacks are happening 10minutes before midnight on sunday if you're not paying attention to your own alliance deff spike ups.

KnowToFail wrote:

Every OP but 1?
      This seemed pretty interesting for you to stand for considering it's coming from Betrayed leader after i commented on GotN defence. That's all i'm saying.
      Not everything revolves just around BotN and your coordination with them you know :thumbup:

Natiri wrote:

that statement seems to suggest that MFH has any hammers left?
      Not sure about that, i wouldn't bet on it. Tbf, i wouldn't count most of those which hit you already as hammers also.
    • MarkokraM wrote:

My biggest question is when will GotN actually start using their own defence against MFH hammers.

MarkokraM wrote:

KnowToFail wrote:

Every OP but 1?
      This seemed pretty interesting for you to stand for considering it's coming from Betrayed leader after i commented on GotN defence.Not everything revolves just around BotN and your coordination with them you know :thumbup:
      So you asked a question on a public forum and I am not allowed to give my input? I mean sure, you can live in your own world when everyone is against you and you are the poor victim. Oh... Wait... For that to happen you would actually have to be on the server...
    • MarkokraM wrote:

Not sure about that, i wouldn't bet on it. Tbf, i wouldn't count most of those which hit you already as hammers also.
      kind of my point. when our acc + 10k from a deff acc can take out two MFH hammers... then i think we can agree that its not really "hammers".

We dont have alot of deff and hold two hammers... so kind of should not be able to do that against players who have been simming a hammer for 100+ days + coordinate a hit on a villa
    • So you're saying i'm not allowed to give my input and comments?

KnowToFail wrote:

I mean sure, you can live in your own world when everyone is against you and you are the poor victim. Oh... Wait... For that to happen you would actually have to be on the server...
      Exactly, therefor i can't and don't play as a victim.

Like i said in first follow up question to you, it's just funny and interesting that you are answering about that 1 particular deff call you provided to them ignoring others and are certain that they never used outsider help from others. Deff top lists are great, but can't help when there's already lots of deff points assigned to players and rest of the players contributing are outside of it. Or if attacks were happening just before midnight and you missed them. Unless you are paying attention to whole server and all players deff points 24/7 , which if you do, i sincerely applaud :thumbsup:

Natiri wrote:

kind of my point. when our acc + 10k from a deff acc can take out two MFH hammers... then i think we can agree that its not really "hammers".
      not sure what you're arguing here, but i'm not arguing against it, i just brought it up one post above lol

Natiri wrote:

We dont have alot of deff and hold two hammers... so kind of should not be able to do that against players who have been simming a hammer for 100+ days + coordinate a hit on a villa
      with that though i have a problem, especially when you start complaining about your 'small' ally when in reality lots of deff are just coming from other allies and non assigned players which are actually in one or another ways yours
    • Nah, but if an OP is landing 4AM, you can simply screenshot the def points at 3:59 and then compare the points? Oh, Betrayed def points went up by 300? They deffed some of our fakes then? Betrayed def went up by 30k? well they killed a hammer or 2. But I guess its easier just to assume and accuse people.
      Not saying that is your job, but if you want to make those kinds of accusations, you better have facts supporting what you are saying. But I guess I forgot again, this is the internet, you dont need those.

And so far I am not aware of any OP that landed on this server at midnight on monday to reset points.

Regarding replying to only your comment about that. There wasnt really any comment I could give my input on. Since I either know nothing about that or it was a joke.
    • Why do you keep thinking i am talking about Betrayed defending GotN? What are you trying to dissapprove?

KnowToFail wrote:

And so far I am not aware of any OP that landed on this server at midnight on monday to reset points.
      like i suspected, you're not paying 24/7 attention then. Nothing wrong with that, but it's hard to take you serious when you talk about comparing top lists as only tool for noticing deff helps.
    • MarkokraM wrote:

Why do you keep thinking i am talking about Betrayed defending GotN? What are you trying to dissapprove?

KnowToFail wrote:

like i suspected, you're not paying 24/7 attention then. Nothing wrong with that, but it's hard to take you serious when you talk about comparing top lists as only tool for noticing deff helps.

You were the only one trying to put Betrayed in this? I havent mentioned any alliance in particular. I only said that the number of times GotN was given help by an outside alliance.

If you have another way of noticing deff help, feel free to share it. Rumours arent good enough tho.
    • MarkokraM wrote:

Natiri wrote:

with that though i have a problem, especially when you start complaining about your 'small' ally when in reality lots of deff are just coming from other allies and non assigned players which are actually in one or another ways yours
      think u might have misread that post ? i was talking about our acc (hel) when i talked about the amount of deff we hold - just said we are primarly off - with a bit of deff. and given that mix we should not be able to take out two MFH hammers using only our own (Hel deff) + 10 k ally deff. dunno about the 'outside' help u talk about. its above my paygrade - and dont really care who take out an enemy hammer tbh.

that being said i dont thing GotN need help deffending agains MFH, my impression is we have sufficient deff to do so on our own. but what do i know ;)
    • KnowToFail wrote:

Every OP but 1?
      if this wasn't you talking about betrayed helping then sorry, my mistake

KnowToFail wrote:

You were the only one trying to put Betrayed in this?
      ^check above

KnowToFail wrote:

If you have another way of noticing deff help, feel free to share it.
      yep, actually watching suspecting accounts deff points when you're suspecting there are attacks happening, always paying attention to midnight top lists, even faking with more than 20 troops to check out small spikes in deff, you can get pretty creative, you can PM if you want more things :thumbup:

Natiri wrote:

think u might have misread that post ? i was talking about our acc (hel) when i talked about the amount of deff we hold. dunno about the 'outside' help u talk about. its above my paygrade - and dont really care who take out an enemy hammer tbh.
      fair enough

Natiri wrote:

that being said i dont thing GotN need help deffending agains MFH
      i don't mind you getting deff help, just stand behind it, no need to deny things, it's all part of the game :p