Official NYS Battle Reports

    By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

    • Official NYS Battle Reports

      As the mods have yet to bless us with one of these, I figured we need to take it upon ourselves.

      To start us off, why not some NWO splats?

      First, the "clear":

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      followed by 3 waves of 600 more catapults

      Next, the "finishing blow":

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      At least Joker (very aptly named) remembered his rams.

      PSA for NWO since they don't seem to be aware:

      Artifacts spawn April 20. Good luck. ;)
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris Noobs

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • Thanks for posting the unedited reports. We were wondering what was there. It's a shame they didn't scout.... That wall had probably been waiting for them to hit there for some time.

      Also... Artifacts spawn in 19 days. Those hammers can be rebuilt by then to clear unique still ;)

      The real question is where are PWNY's hammers? You guys seem to not be robbing too much.... care to comment?

      P.S. It took you guys a week to finally defend against our hammers crop locking how many places now?

      Briares wrote:

      Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

      It’s because they fully endorse it.

      I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.
    • DabCrab wrote:

      Also... Artifacts spawn in 19 days. Those hammers can be rebuilt by then to clear unique still ;)


      The real question is where are PWNY's hammers? You guys seem to not be robbing too much.... care to comment?
      You're not too good at math if you think that's true. ;)

      As for the robbing comment, personally, I haven't farmed from my hammer all server. Why risk losing troops when I have more than enough resources to easily keep troops queued 24/7?

      Don't need a shiny purple medal to stroke my ego. I'd rather let the results speak for themselves.
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris Noobs

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • Briares_US wrote:

      Don't need a shiny purple medal to stroke my ego. I'd rather let the results speak for themselves.
      I mean my cropper makes 30.2 mil a week. I still like to have an extra 2 - 3 million a week. I'd say your logic is faulty good sir.

      Who cares about a shiny? It's about resources.

      Briares_US wrote:

      You're not too good at math if you think that's true. ;)
      Those swords are 21 days build time. I'm not sure for the huns but I assume less. Those cats though. That is a tough loss that can't be retrained by artis. Good thing you don't need many cats for artifacts. LOL

      Running GB's should retrain all that in a matter of a few weeks. That was some weak spin. I expect better from someone as skilled as you.

      Briares wrote:

      Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

      It’s because they fully endorse it.

      I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DabCrab ().

    • DabCrab wrote:

      I mean my cropper makes 30.2 mil a week. I still like to have an extra 2 - 3 million a week. I'd say your logic is faulty good sir.
      Who cares about a shiny? It's about resources.
      Time is the limiting reagent for me - not resources. If your cropper was actually making the 180k wheat/hr you claim it does, you'd be in the same boat.

      What good are more resources if it means you're losing time on your troop queues every time they die?

      Nice try derailing the thread though.

      Shall we get back to the conversation at hand: NWO lost >23,000 infantry and >1,000 catapults on a single village less than 3 weeks before artifacts spawn.
      us6r1 -Chaos KGB
      us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
      us8r1-Nette TNT
      us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
      us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
      us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
      us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
      us2r6- Briares Funtards
      us3r9- Briares MEC
      us29- Osiris Noobs

      veekay wrote:

      Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
    • Briares_US wrote:

      Shall we get back to the conversation at hand: NWO lost >23,000 infantry and >1,000 catapults on a single village less than 3 weeks before artifacts spawn.
      There no debating that. Totally happened. Whats interesting is that their hammers that are left are still large enough to clear large artifacts. That is something that is funny. Mistakes were made, glad they aren't mine, lol. I consider the lesson of scouting first has been learned by those two. I must say though your spin is strong to be leaving out all those villages we've been catting all week. Shall I go dig for reports? I'd say were even. You caught a fraction of two players infantry after them sending maybe 1/4th of their hammers at you all week catting players and catching weak defenses lying around. Honestly I'd say we are pretty thrilled you guys are trying now. Should make things more fun :D

      Briares_US wrote:

      If your cropper was actually making the 180k wheat/hr you claim it does, you'd be in the same boat.
      What good are more resources if it means you're losing time on your troop queues every time they die?
      Well it's 189,000 but that's semantics. I'm pumping more troops than I know what to do with. I'm queuing out past artifacts at this point.

      Whats interesting is your cropper is not at 18's. My guess is 16's judging from pop. Though I could be wrong there.

      I'm not taking any losses raiding. Maybe 100 a week tops. Nothing special. Then again you can have multiple hammers so whats the problem with taking a few losses when you have two hammers training 24/7.. or 4 or 5 anvils training 24/7? Granted your time for troops queued logic is pretty sound but only if you plan to sit back and sim all round..... at that point are you really even playing the game?

      Briares wrote:

      Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

      It’s because they fully endorse it.

      I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.
    • DabCrab wrote:

      Briares_US wrote:

      Don't need a shiny purple medal to stroke my ego. I'd rather let the results speak for themselves.
      I mean my cropper makes 30.2 mil a week. I still like to have an extra 2 - 3 million a week. I'd say your logic is faulty good sir.
      Who cares about a shiny? It's about resources.

      Briares_US wrote:

      You're not too good at math if you think that's true. ;)
      Those swords are 21 days build time. I'm not sure for the huns but I assume less. Those cats though. That is a tough loss that can't be retrained by artis. Good thing you don't need many cats for artifacts. LOL
      Running GB's should retrain all that in a matter of a few weeks. That was some weak spin. I expect better from someone as skilled as you.
      Yeah don't stress Dab, our hammers will rise again!

      Kurtz wrote:

      I do know that you're good at this game :p
      S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - #2 Pop
      S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villas Chiefed Oh look we won.
      S1R6 - TMNT - We did Stuff !#1 Attacker.
    • IsleofWrath wrote:

      Yeah don't stress Dab, our hammers will rise again!
      You are on my team?

      Briares wrote:

      Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

      It’s because they fully endorse it.

      I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.
    • playingwithfire wrote:

      I want to apologize for not creating you a BR thread. It simply slipped my mind.
      You play with fire by sleeping on our threads ;)

      Briares wrote:

      Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

      It’s because they fully endorse it.

      I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.
    • I'm very proud to say I don't Mod US1 forums anymore.... or any forums for that matter. I feel sorry for you @playingwithfire

      They are a feral bunch.......

      Briares wrote:

      Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

      It’s because they fully endorse it.

      I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.
    • Briares_US wrote:

      Shall we get back to the conversation at hand: NWO lost >23,000 infantry and >1,000 catapults on a single village less than 3 weeks before artifacts spawn.
      I believe there is an ironic joke to be made about a 30k hammer being gone....... less than three weeks before artifacts..... on a feeder chief run sent at 1am with a 1 hour gap between chiefs.......

      Briares wrote:

      Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

      It’s because they fully endorse it.

      I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DabCrab ().

    • @Briares_US You all still morning those dead troops over there????? We'd love a comment on how you are going to spin that hammer being bye bye.... I believe thats one of your teams unique clears.... right?

      Briares wrote:

      Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

      It’s because they fully endorse it.

      I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.
    • Despite me repeatedly saying "Just don't do anything stupid" Low and behold stupidity....

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      Converter - Battle reports Travian


      You guys got lucky because two people violated direct orders....

      In resources you guys lost more over at PWNY.... not to mention the days worth of raiding that took place with all those resources you guys gave up...... but this was just plain DUMB.....

      Briares wrote:

      Let me let you in on a little secret Donnie: the travian devs are well aware of what farm spiking is and have plenty of opportunities to either make it impossible or simply outlaw it. But they didn’t. And why is that?

      It’s because they fully endorse it.

      I have and will continue take away your ability to farm and thus turn your advantage into a disadvantage.