Pinned Hero Adventure: The last journey

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• Hero Adventure: The last journey

The Pyramids: The Last Adventure of Mark Atilius

…Once again, Mark was sitting in a small dark room with the old witch who was trying to reveal his future with tarot cards. The witch was nervous, because regardless of how many times he picked one, it was always the same card – Death.Eventually, the witch gave up. "This will be your last adventure, Mark," she said. "The tarot cards do not lie. I'm sorry." And then he woke up.

Dear players!

We are happy to announce that our usual set of riddles dedicated to Fire and Sand x3 is about to start! Your adventure is to prove who is the best logician and help our famous explorer Mark Atilius avoid death traps on his journey to the legendary pyramids. It will take 5 days, and every day there will be one new challenge to overcome!

Don't miss this great event and your chance to win cool prizes!

General contest information:
    Start date/time:April 10, 2018 – 10:00 am (GMT+1)
    End date/time:April 16, 2018 – 10:00 am (GMT+1)
    Winners announced on:April 20, 2018
    Winners chosen:Daily tasks: We will pick three random winners every day from among all the correct answers
    End winners: We will pick 3 random winners from among all players who gave the correct answer in at least three daily tasks
    Day 120 Gold x 3 winners
    Day 230 Gold x 3 winners
    Day 340 Gold x 3 winners
    Day 450 Gold x 3 winners
    Day 560 Gold x 3 winners
    End winners150 Gold x 3 winners
    Gold voucher valid only in: US community
    Gold voucher valid until: December 31, 2019
    To be eligible to win, you need to: Specify your nickname and server played when giving the answer to the riddle

Link to the discussion thread Hero Adventure 4 discussion thread

Day 1 A Beautiful Egyptian
    Day 2 The Priestess?
    Day 3. The Meeting Point

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES

The post was edited 3 times, last by Templar Knight ().

• Conclusion and winner announcement: Death

Mark and Nefertari were sitting by the Nile, enjoying the sunset. The job had been done, and, for the first time since a few years, Mark couldn't imagine anywhere else he'd rather be. What's more, to his surprise, he caught himself thinking that he actually didn't want to go anywhere… without this woman.

"Nef…" he broke the silence. "Now that your task is done, what are you going to do?"
    The beautiful Egyptian smiled.
    "I will stay here for a while and then return to my home town," she finally replied. "I am the priestess of Nefertum, a healer, and this is what I enjoy most in my life. To help people when they are in need."
    She fell silent for a short while and then continued:
    "You know, I watched you for a while. With your logical mind, your experience in different areas of life, and determination to acquire knowledge, you could become a good healer too. Now that my grandmother's quest is done, she can finally come home to the life she deserves and she can give you some lessons. You've put so much effort into chasing her across all the lands. I wouldn't mind watching your battles from time to time. After all, you are the only two people I love in the whole world…"
    She turned red and suddenly took something small out of her bag and gave it to him. It was a tarot card, and even without looking at it, Mark already knew which card it was. Death.
    "By the way, I almost forgot. My grandmother also told me to give you this card and explain that this is actually a good card in tarot; it promises you a completely new life. She said you will know what she is talking about. Will you follow her advice?"
    Mark didn't hesitate.

Our final prize winners were pooled from all players who had correct answers in at least 3 of the 5 days.
    Each will win receive a gold voucher worth 150 gold which will be sent to your forum account.

Congratulations to the following....

Enlightened
    redunicorn
    tldr

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES