How do I delete my forum account?

• How do I delete my forum account?

I would like to delete my forum account and if possible all the posts associated with it. How do I do this...I can't seem to find a place to accomplish this.
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

|| This area intentionally left blank. ||
      Our Lady of Croppers
      ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~
      The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • Templar Knight wrote:

I sent you a PM Flossie
      Thank you, your PM just showed up.
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

|| This area intentionally left blank. ||
      Our Lady of Croppers
      ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~
      The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • Lemon wrote:

..All of your posts will stay though...
      You mean all of our evidence.. lol
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.