UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

    • Omega_ES wrote:

      Eric Rasputin wrote:

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      I nutted as soon as I saw this report. Mmm...
      beautiful off
      was it the best of the server?
      Lol thanks :) I think it was the biggest, I mean like I think Fu Manchu has the 2nd biggest, something like 300k bows and 100k steppes. Honestly we are glad and relieved this hammer is dead now as we were finding it starting to become a chore to maintain, raiding all the time and queuing troops, moving Res around and feeding it, plus the effort of protecting it and hiding it etc. Now we can take a break 8)
      UK20 - Infinity. UKX - Is dead.

      Skype: chainsawdaz
      Discord: Daniel#7855
    • chainsawdaz wrote:

      Omega_ES wrote:

      Eric Rasputin wrote:

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      I nutted as soon as I saw this report. Mmm...
      beautiful offwas it the best of the server?
      Lol thanks :) I think it was the biggest, I mean like I think Fu Manchu has the 2nd biggest, something like 300k bows and 100k steppes. Honestly we are glad and relieved this hammer is dead now as we were finding it starting to become a chore to maintain, raiding all the time and queuing troops, moving Res around and feeding it, plus the effort of protecting it and hiding it etc. Now we can take a break 8)
      We made the Egyptian troop record on the .net and we are very pleased to say that is almost an european record, we still need to confirm it.


      Récord Macro arietera Egipcia + Récord off egipcia .net
      Récord medallero ofensivo egipcio
      CDS - SAN - MINIONS - LINCE - CNT - MRMDNS - UNVEN SF - FX - ADSOE - SOA - MIRMIS - ACDC
      Actualmente:

      Omega - TT 2018 Group D
      Omega - Mirmis Net 3
    • Most of that hammer is merged anyway, it's where all the raided res (idk almost 1 billion res over the last 6 weeks) went. Literally every steppe in that army was merged and many many bows were merged too.
      UK20 - Infinity. UKX - Is dead.

      Skype: chainsawdaz
      Discord: Daniel#7855
    • Pretty sure that hammer was slow merged with res over the past few weeks for one final whack on someone.

      Bet they're glad they managed to use it somewhere, wouldn't wanna be sat on that come the end of the server... :p ( and the end couldn't come soon enough)

      Edit: also kudos to whoever is landing 20+ waves in the same second.
      UKx13 - Spera
      UKx14 - Sperandromeda
      UKx29 - Chaos
      UK F&S 3x - Pharaoh
    • Chaotic wrote:

      Pretty sure that hammer was slow merged with res over the past few weeks for one final whack on someone.

      Bet they're glad they managed to use it somewhere, wouldn't wanna be sat on that come the end of the server... :p ( and the end couldn't come soon enough)

      Edit: also kudos to whoever is landing 20+ waves in the same second.
      Scripts ... Meh .. It's not possible to do that unless you're sending waves from NASA on a super computer with terabytes per sec internet.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

      Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

      Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • To be fair, this is the first time we have played fire and sand so you'll have to excuse us if we made 'mistakes' like building big hammer etc, everything is a learning curve and there is not exactly an instruction manual on the best way to play fire and sand lol :D , we had fun, and that's what matters the most to me, I'm not a competitive person :p
      UK20 - Infinity. UKX - Is dead.

      Skype: chainsawdaz
      Discord: Daniel#7855
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

      Chaotic wrote:

      Pretty sure that hammer was slow merged with res over the past few weeks for one final whack on someone.

      Bet they're glad they managed to use it somewhere, wouldn't wanna be sat on that come the end of the server... :p ( and the end couldn't come soon enough)

      Edit: also kudos to whoever is landing 20+ waves in the same second.
      Scripts ... Meh .. It's not possible to do that unless you're sending waves from NASA on a super computer with terabytes per sec internet.
      Well I don't wanna see his name sullied by suggesting he was cheating.
      There is another way, he did the same earlier in the server against Bo Jackson's hammer/raiding village (that was rather more successful). I'm sure if you ask them, they know how it was done.
      UKx13 - Spera
      UKx14 - Sperandromeda
      UKx29 - Chaos
      UK F&S 3x - Pharaoh
    • I can 100% assure you that there was no cheating of any kind involved. I hate cheaters and my opinion on cheaters is that if anyone cheats on Travian their account should be instantly deleted and they should get IP banned.
      UK20 - Infinity. UKX - Is dead.

      Skype: chainsawdaz
      Discord: Daniel#7855
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

      Chaotic wrote:

      Pretty sure that hammer was slow merged with res over the past few weeks for one final whack on someone.

      Bet they're glad they managed to use it somewhere, wouldn't wanna be sat on that come the end of the server... :p ( and the end couldn't come soon enough)

      Edit: also kudos to whoever is landing 20+ waves in the same second.
      Scripts ... Meh .. It's not possible to do that unless you're sending waves from NASA on a super computer with terabytes per sec internet.
      sure it is, just watch when i do it :D
      Hello, my name is Linus and I want to be anonymous.
    • Chaotic wrote:

      Vicious about to lose their small trainer, 90s been on a chiefing spree in Lilybaeum.
      Vicious trying and failing to do some damage in Carthago and Pisae.
      Ooh,
      So Vicious trying to take over of Pisae since 2 months ago? I didnt know that. Maybe I have been away out of the game that long :D
      And what is the result? Did they get the regions? Lily, Carthago and Pisae? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
      With love,

      <3 <3
    • Charle wrote:

      Chaotic wrote:

      Vicious about to lose their small trainer, 90s been on a chiefing spree in Lilybaeum.Vicious trying and failing to do some damage in Carthago and Pisae.
      Ooh,So Vicious trying to take over of Pisae since 2 months ago? I didnt know that. Maybe I have been away out of the game that long :D
      And what is the result? Did they get the regions? Lily, Carthago and Pisae? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
      none of them... :thumbsup:
      Hello, my name is Linus and I want to be anonymous.
    • [1:41:06 AM] Darren: do you know what, I have only just realise we don't even have TS in our hammer villa :O :O :O
      [1:41:10 AM] Darren: (facepalm)
      [1:41:22 AM] Darren: been wondering why everything seems to take so long :D
      [1:41:27 AM] Eric Rasputin: (cwl)
      [1:41:31 AM] Gita Dhanda: (cwl)
      [1:41:33 AM] Eric Rasputin: Whats wrong with you lol
      [1:41:50 AM] Darren: I could have sworn it was in there :D
      [1:42:02 AM] Eric Rasputin: (rofl) This is gold … 1
      [1:42:02 AM] Eric Rasputin: 5
      [1:42:03 AM] Eric Rasputin: days
      [1:42:23 AM] Eric Rasputin: 15 days left in the server and no TS in hammer vill (rofl)
      [1:42:43 AM] Darren: (xd)
      [1:42:55 AM] Steve: if its any consolation, I don't have a hammer village
      [1:43:15 AM] Darren: :d
      [1:43:19 AM] Darren: damn I'm so ashamed
      [1:43:24 AM] Darren: how have I not noticed that
      [1:43:29 AM] Darren: I just presume it's always there :D
      [1:43:50 AM] Eric Rasputin: Im putting this on the forum lol .. This is comedy gold :D
      [1:43:57 AM] Darren: (xd)



      Oh yeah .. This is by far the best thing I have seen on this server ROFL
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

      Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

      Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

      [1:41:06 AM] Darren: do you know what, I have only just realise we don't even have TS in our hammer villa :O :O :O
      [1:41:10 AM] Darren: (facepalm)
      [1:41:22 AM] Darren: been wondering why everything seems to take so long :D
      [1:41:27 AM] Eric Rasputin: (cwl)
      [1:41:31 AM] Gita Dhanda: (cwl)
      [1:41:33 AM] Eric Rasputin: Whats wrong with you lol
      [1:41:50 AM] Darren: I could have sworn it was in there :D
      [1:42:02 AM] Eric Rasputin: (rofl) This is gold … 1
      [1:42:02 AM] Eric Rasputin: 5
      [1:42:03 AM] Eric Rasputin: days
      [1:42:23 AM] Eric Rasputin: 15 days left in the server and no TS in hammer vill (rofl)
      [1:42:43 AM] Darren: (xd)
      [1:42:55 AM] Steve: if its any consolation, I don't have a hammer village
      [1:43:15 AM] Darren: :D
      [1:43:19 AM] Darren: damn I'm so ashamed
      [1:43:24 AM] Darren: how have I not noticed that
      [1:43:29 AM] Darren: I just presume it's always there :D
      [1:43:50 AM] Eric Rasputin: Im putting this on the forum lol .. This is comedy gold :D
      [1:43:57 AM] Darren: (xd)



      Oh yeah .. This is by far the best thing I have seen on this server ROFL
      Lol omg being the other dual in the account I didn't even notice till I read this thread that we never had that TS all server long. I too assumed it was always there. No wonder timing always seemed a bit off
    • New

      Come on Vicious .. Look at what you are making us do ;(

      Converter - Battle reports Travian
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

      Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

      Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.