UK F&S 3x - The Juice

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• UK F&S 3x - The Juice

Converter - Battle reports Travian

I just love a good unexpected wall <3 ^^
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Wait Really ... This interface is hard lol. Can a mod do me a huge favor? I got confused :)
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• How do you find out wish domain it is in?

• Don't you just love smell of a dead army in the morning :thumbup:

Converter - Battle reports Travian

• Eric Rasputin wrote:

How do you find out wish domain it is in?

Hello Eric Rasputin

When you go into the different sections of the forum you will see the flags of all domains you are currently subscribed to.
      For me I am watching the Com, UK and US domains so those are the flags I see.

If you do not know how to set the domains just do the following.....
      - Click on your name at upper left corner.
      - Click into "settings" and then "general"
      - Click the boxes of the domains you wish to see.

Any questions just holler out and we will help you.

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • Thank you Templar. I just saw the flags. Never noticed them before :)