Farm list a version off

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
    Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• I don't understand people here, very experienced players included, complaining about having to use an old or outdated browser. I use the latest version of chrome on Windows 10, and don't have a problem sending 4 same second waves ~95-100% of the time. Do people really feel the need to use old browsers - or do they simply not know that sending same second waves is possible on new browsers?
    • Milesias wrote:

I don't understand people here, very experienced players included, complaining about having to use an old or outdated browser. I use the latest version of chrome on Windows 10, and don't have a problem sending 4 same second waves ~95-100% of the time. Do people really feel the need to use old browsers - or do they simply not know that sending same second waves is possible on new browsers?
      A lesson on sending same second waves in chrome will be greatly appreciated.
    • ELE wrote:

Milesias wrote:

I don't understand people here, very experienced players included, complaining about having to use an old or outdated browser. I use the latest version of chrome on Windows 10, and don't have a problem sending 4 same second waves ~95-100% of the time. Do people really feel the need to use old browsers - or do they simply not know that sending same second waves is possible on new browsers?
      A lesson on sending same second waves in chrome will be greatly appreciated.
      There is a way, but it requires a bit aptitude with a keyboard.
      It simply requires any version of chrome and hotkeys which come prepackaged.

1. Set up your waves
      2. Go until you hit the final screen before sending
      3. Highlight send, so that when you click enter this button is triggered. Do this for all waves
      4. Go back to the first wave
      5. Hit enter to send your first wave, then hit (CTRL + TAB) to go to the next wave and hit enter again.
      6. Do this rapidly untill all waves are send.

I like this method since i personally think its easier to hit at exact desired time, and it doesnt require very much setup. (no offline browsing)
      Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
      Tap
      Tip
      Tap

Sup son
    • Sup son wrote:

There is a way, but it requires a bit aptitude with a keyboard.It simply requires any version of chrome and hotkeys which come prepackaged.

1. Set up your waves
      2. Go until you hit the final screen before sending
      3. Highlight send, so that when you click enter this button is triggered. Do this for all waves
      4. Go back to the first wave
      5. Hit enter to send your first wave, then hit (CTRL + TAB) to go to the next wave and hit enter again.
      6. Do this rapidly untill all waves are send.

I like this method since i personally think its easier to hit at exact desired time, and it doesnt require very much setup. (no offline browsing)
      Also works decently well if you just (Ctrl+Tab -> L-Click) x4.

That's my go-to when I'm feeling lazy. That said, I think it's about 75% success rate vs 90% for Firefox or K-Meleon. At least in my experience, with my internet, and my mouse. Timing with offline mode just takes a bit of practice. My delay goes from 0.75 seconds for Chrome to 4.25 seconds FF offline. I can hit pretty exactly. I've hit 24 same-sec waves off 6 villages a few times in the past.

The only real pain of using Firefox offline mode in my experience, is that you have to use Firefox <X
    • Sup son wrote:

The problem with Chrome is that you cant just hold down CTRL like in FF and loose time.

T3 OP Rekord Gallier - 1.743.373 (Verbrennen!)
      T3.6 OP Rekord Gallier - 4.858.884 (-Dexaster-)
      T4.4 OP Rekord Gallier - 3.770.373 (Destiny Zahra)
      T4.4 OP Rekord Germane - 8.564.666 (Deadshot)
      T4 218159 & 401354 Späher
    • Ariakus wrote:

Sup son wrote:

The problem with Chrome is that you cant just hold down CTRL like in FF and loose time.
      Again, thats the caveat and why some people prefer FF and offline.

I find, again for me personally, that i can better manage it if I have multiple waves to be sent from multiple different villages using this method.

Each to their own :)
      Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
      Tap
      Tip
      Tap

Sup son