UK3

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Armour wrote:

We can hold an auction for my affection if you'd prefer. I will warn you that Spencer is willing to pay out some fat stacks of ego massaging. I've seen it in action. It can be a scary thing.
      Trust me, having known Spencer a long time, he will include many apologies in that ego massaging. I mean he is from Canada after all and they are known for the apologizing while sliding in an insult. Plus he won't share the good beer.

And Crunchie is sweet when he wants to be. I can't say who is more handsome though. We need pictures first.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • notorious crunchie wrote:

more handsomet hough

no chance
      Have you heard of the myth, the man, the legend?

That is I.

(well in my head atleast)

I shall have to fly over that treacherous sea or heck, maybe even take a boat to see you Crunch. Lol, yeah right im taking a boat. Anyways, but then you can show me the way of the UK. Maybe i've been missing out all this time. Fancy that mate. Time for a cuppa?

See im already like....uh....half there?

APenguinOverlord wrote:

I wish this were true
      Well explain this then good sir.

Former GOT player speaks truth about leaders and how they such are weak in the legs, not to mention terrible at heart. Shameful really. I would be embarrassed, but hey thats just me; some nice Canadian fella who says "eh."

So GOT what do you have to say....eh?

Armour wrote:

I will warn you that Spencer is willing to pay out some fat stacks of ego massaging. I've seen it in action. It can be a scary thing.
      Oh, mister Armour my love. Why is it that every time you type on here I hear your voice as some king rising from the ashes, leader of a oh so beautiful team?

You can do what you please with my heart. You know where I stand with you. I cannot express my feelings enough that someday you will just have to cave in and accept it. :love: :love: :love: <3 <3 <3

playingwithfire wrote:

Trust me, having known Spencer a long time, he will include many apologies in that ego massaging. I mean he is from Canada after all and they are known for the apologizing while sliding in an insult. Plus he won't share the good beer.
      Ah, well you have spoken the truth. The good beer stays here, and yes I may be apologetic, but you must let the wonderful UK people know that when I chief their beloved EGH and zero their capital, what might seem like an apology from me....well tell them to not be fooled. Those are tears of happiness running down my face knowing that I ruined their game. :saint:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spencer ().

• My understanding of english is not very good. so some time its hard to understand what other trying to say if they are writing it in a complex two meaning way.

But regarding spencer mention GoT leader being weak etc . or too strong according to some.

I would say, regardless of strong and week , the more big challenge would be to control and coordinate the large number of new people. some of which not even speak or understand english. The real challenge would be artifact and after artifact time.

when the game open up. currently its all easy and ok. as no threat around.

GoT basic strength was their close team coordination and understanding of each other developed through playing together for years. let see how things turn out this round.
    • Yes GoT leadership is weak.. coz me stepping down has created a huge vacuum. Pretty Big Shoes to fill for the new leadership.... LOLZZZ

On Serious Note yes i agree with Kashi our strength has always been our core, and small group. How ever after winning 2 out of 2 on this UK domain, suddenly we have had a influx of a lot of new blood. Managing such large numbers will be a challenge for GoT Leadership. But GoT leadership has never shied away from challenges. A lof Players on uk6 and uk2 have tried to undermine the leadership, tried fruitlessly to break up the alliance, but all those challenges were overcome and our Alliance has always come back stronger than ever.
      So bring on the challenges and the hardships.. GoT leadership and its team will not only face them but come out stronger.

Just for the record at this particular moment GoT leadership is strong and secure and has a strong support of its players.

Oh @Spencer That player you reffering to as "Former" GOT player is STILL a GOT player
      For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less
    • Yorkshire Yoda_UK wrote:

Canada's purpose is to be a permanent reminder to Americans of how could their country could have been. Sorry if that offends you.
      um, nope it doesn't offend me. I grew up outside of the US so I know how things could be in the US with some help from the more culturally advanced. Although with Canada, are you including the French speaking part? I hear they are really confused there.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • Medusa_--_UK wrote:

Can we get a server wide agreement not to let the player james into any alliance?
      but what if james makes his own alliance? or are you asking him not to invite himself into alliance once he founds it? if that's the case, then i'm impressed by your proposal. In the name of the server i agree!