Dual need non EU players

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The video diary of the Legends on Tour Event is now available!
    Don't miss it: Watch it now!
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Dual need non EU players

Hi I am very new to this game but I am an intelligent person and I am playing with other smart players one of which is reasonably experienced at Travian.
      We are currently 3 EU players.

Would like some NA/AU time zone players to play over night whilst we are asleep.
      We hopefully should cover most of the day as we have different jobs that require us to work different times.

We plan on using discord. Mic is not required but would be helpful.
      I don't know if this goes against the rules of Travian but I would like to have up to 6 players working together so that we can have a good active account.

Thanks and please get in contact with me no matter your experience.
      Will be doing short interviews.
      Currently playing on a server to practice but want to find people and get used to the game to clear up any problems before a new server comes out.
      Please send me a pm here and we can then share more contact information
      Peace.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: edit out personal information ().