Cant register

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Cant register

greetings
      old travian player away for some years trying to rejoin game but CANT do any registration at any servers ( tried us / uk and others) like I used to do previously
      what am I doing wrong here?
      thanks for your help / info
    • Are you trying to pre-register? That isn't available any more, you have to register after the official start time of the server.

It may also be a problem with your email. I have yahoo and often it chucks out things like game or forum registrations. Have you been getting the registration emails through?

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    • thanks people for the fast feedback
      my problem is exactly that when I press/select "Play Now" ( assuming this should be the link for registration) it does nothing like the link is dead or something
      just tried again using Ameno's Us link and nothing
      I did however registered at this forum yesterday using the link at Travian Legends homepage were the " play now: seems not to be enabled so I supposed nothing wrong with my internet and mail
      thanks
    • Are you using Safari on a Mac by any chance? I have the exact same problem on my Mac when using Safari. The new home isn't compatible with all browsers I don't think.