Cant register

• Cant register

greetings
      old travian player away for some years trying to rejoin game but CANT do any registration at any servers ( tried us / uk and others) like I used to do previously
      what am I doing wrong here?
      thanks for your help / info
    • Are you trying to pre-register? That isn't available any more, you have to register after the official start time of the server.

It may also be a problem with your email. I have yahoo and often it chucks out things like game or forum registrations. Have you been getting the registration emails through?

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    • thanks people for the fast feedback
      my problem is exactly that when I press/select "Play Now" ( assuming this should be the link for registration) it does nothing like the link is dead or something
      just tried again using Ameno's Us link and nothing
      I did however registered at this forum yesterday using the link at Travian Legends homepage were the " play now: seems not to be enabled so I supposed nothing wrong with my internet and mail
      thanks
    • Are you using Safari on a Mac by any chance? I have the exact same problem on my Mac when using Safari. The new home isn't compatible with all browsers I don't think.