Best UK alliance ever?

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Best UK alliance ever?

Ok, here's the killer thread. The who is best, the Pele, Maradona, or Best thread.

Which is the best ever alliance to play the UK servers? GoT? WOP? Geoffles? HATE? WHO???

Answers and reasons welcome, along with all the other top alliances whose names I can't remember.

My answer - Geoffles (other than Colt Seavers getting his hammer village chiefed. RusskyGB says hi)

The post was edited 1 time, last by .............. ().

• TSL without a flicker of doubt
      When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19
    • TSL were useless before Defy, Hot Fuzz and all the others from their end game meta joined them for the next server. I refused to join, on the grounds that virtually all the server's top players were in the same alliance so there would be no opposition. When an opponent did turn up it wiped the floor with them.
    • I still say TSL, not all servers were great but had some really fun times playing with them
      When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.

• SS of Ukx :D
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • geoffles

dont think the other ones come close to them

that said TC was probably the best meta to defend a title back to back and uk3 round 1 TC was massive, and could probably take down pretty much any one cos they had 10+ wings of decent players
      Carlsberg, is a weak beer.

>.>
    • TNC from UK1, great defence based alliance, certainly gave TSL the defence support they needed.
      Fantastically friendly team of players with supportive leadership, should of won a server, but FOX meta'd up the north , to steal the crown, whilst we were fighting The Exiles.
      TE, another good UK alliance, could do with some competition for GOT on the forthcoming UK3, unless AA show up, probably the most formidable ally on the UK domain.
      Uk1: current round, HAPPY account, previously Themightyreds
      UK2: current round, Themightyreds
      Previous identities include red wyvern, red dragon and once many years ago Easter
    • I played against an alliance called Omega s4 round 1 2008, they were scary scary mofo's

A load of them signed up with usernames with ?'s at the end of their names, e.g. ?Moogle?

Super organised and they won with 50 members vs. a momster Meta of 150+ players (KotRT)

Doubt anyone remembers that far back?!

- more recently - RD were good adversaries. Imp3rium were my fave's though :saint: :saint: :saint:
      My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard
    • Old time player here, Cheken/Donkeyote and then Dodger662 back from the good old 3.6 days coming to see how bad T4 has gotten now (after looking, yeah... I'm not making a return still)

I remember some great times with Angels as their defence co-ordinator but don't feel they were the best ever... My time in ASBO the year after where I took like 12 artifacts from them with a 5k army should prove that! ;p
    • I’m totally biased so of course I think the best alliances were the ones I led. I had great fun in HATE where I made some really good friends for life and it got me through a bad time. There were some amazing players in there. We regularly ran off ops where at least 20 would all send to plan on the second and take out entire accounts overnight.

RD was also lots of fun and the first time I ran a successful endgame which should please Eddy :p

Smash didn’t last long but they were another strong offensive alliance who gave HATE a run for their money.

AA are scarily well coordinated. On a different level to most UK alliances, with the possible exception of Ledge’s team. MFH are a lot of fun and I’m enjoying playing with the team there.

GoT are starting to emerge as a formidable team. I’d love to see a server with GoT, Pulse and AA running against each other.

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    • themightyreds wrote:

TNC from UK1, great defence based alliance, certainly gave TSL the defence support they needed.
      Fantastically friendly team of players with supportive leadership, should of won a server, but FOX meta'd up the north , to steal the crown, whilst we were fighting The Exiles.
      TE, another good UK alliance, could do with some competition for GOT on the forthcoming UK3, unless AA show up, probably the most formidable ally on the UK domain.
      If San is playing AA should be unstoppable . My fave server btw was the one we played as BOOM, way off the win but such a fun server, back in the day when people played in the 1000s

• Mully wrote:

is that uk1 boxxx?
      It is indeed, I used to only play UK1

Trouble_UK wrote:

is the one and only boxx
      Hey hey hey <3 you :)