UK1 Artefact Preparation Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

• Analysis

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• AllianceSmallLargeUniqueTotal
      Betrayed167133
      GotN86123
      MFH73219
      CTL73219
      ~FOX~339
      GG114
      -FOL-12

If you use the old but basic method of 1 point for a small, 2 for a large and 3 for a unique then betrayed are flying ahead with the current haul. Looks like they have made the most out of the SE being empty.
    • And with it looking like GotN and MFH will just be smashing 50 shades of you know what out of eachother for the remainder of the server, this should be an easy win for Betrayed. Unless CTL pull something out of the bag.

#MysticMarksy
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
    • Now it comes down to defending these and making the most value out of em. Its gonna be a pain for the def team, but if everything goes well and arties are rotated nicely, it can be quite a nice advantage. But still better to have more then fewer i guess, if even only for a few days.
    • Thank you for the overview Crunch seems there is a bug on the server and my small titan booties ended up with you though. How can u be so mean, making a girl cry! ;( ;(

Marksy_UK wrote:

And with it looking like GotN and MFH will just be smashing 50 shades of you know what out of eachother for the remainder of the server, this should be an easy win for Betrayed. Unless CTL pull something out of the bag.

#MysticMarksy
      Sure sounds fun. Smashing MFH is one of my favorite things to do :D

About who wins the server - dont really much care. But since you boys in MFH seem to care alot: there is a thought: try treating people with respect next time. Cuz the funny thing is that MFh har chosen a different strategy than "we gonna throw you back in the sea", "u gonna be gone before arties" and had not insulted.. well... more or less every member of GotN that showed themselves on forum - then who know - things might have been different. As it stand - as u say peace is probably not an option ;)

Maybe it would have change nothing, maybe it would. But tbh MFH if you dident want to fight us you sure have a funny way of showing it :D
    • the funny thing is you being hypocritic. Truth is some MFH players are too arrogant, including me when i was playing, but to rub that on MFHs nose when in the same time some members of GotN only know how to insult rather than talk is preposterous. From my perspective it doesn't really matter what was happening on the forum, you did exactly what you planned, betrayed the same thing, MFH aswell, but only you are trying to find something to make you look like you are angels and everybody was so rude to you.

On the other interesting news, MFH didn't get almost any trainer, it will be interesting listening rumours in the next few weeks if they'll actually try and succeed in doing a decent off op for a change.
      I wonder why CTL or FOX didn't go for small trainer, it's hard for me to believe that other quad alliances managed to beat them to the far deep NE one. I would like to hear their side about that.
    • well its fair enough thank you for your perspective :) guess both sides have handed out their share of insults.

Althoug i dont presume to looke like or be an angel. Angels are boring and this is a war game.

As for CTL and FOX i have been thinking the same thing... but CTL has taken a decent amount of arties so maybe its just a matter of them prioritizing other arties.
    • ah, excellent then, finally someone who won't pretend talking crap :D

CTL did take large trainer, but it was also slow one, could have gone MFHs way pretty easily
      But i don't see what's above small trainer on priority lists, with i think everyone i usually talk, that's best small artie, and sometimes best artie overall because of it's easier managament than uniques. But then again, i don't talk much with puny deffers, other than when i'm crying and begging for deff :/

The post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• well trainers are nice. but CTL does seem to have gotten their hands on some titan booties and diet control.

About what art is best... What do i know. I would probably argue that it depends on the situation ;)

As deff i would prefere a big trainer/big booties.
    • Natiri wrote:

Thank you for the overview Crunch seems there is a bug on the server and my small titan booties ended up with you though. How can u be so mean, making a girl cry!
      Ah sorry, should have said something earlier I would've let you have it x

Natiri wrote:

But tbh MFH if you dident want to fight us you sure have a funny way of showing it
      I don't mind fighting, I just wish we were putting up more of a fight :p
    • Marksy_UK wrote:

And with it looking like GotN and MFH will just be smashing 50 shades of you know what out of eachother for the remainder of the server, this should be an easy win for Betrayed. Unless CTL pull something out of the bag.

#MysticMarksy

Well it makes you wonder if Betrayed aren't playing GotN. I would be ace if they "betrayed" their Meta partners.

Yeah, I reckon that's their game.
    • Natiri wrote:

Thank you for the overview Crunch seems there is a bug on the server and my small titan booties ended up with you though. How can u be so mean, making a girl cry! ;( ;(

Marksy_UK wrote:

#MysticMarksy
      Sure sounds fun. Smashing MFH is one of my favorite things to do :D
      About who wins the server - dont really much care. But since you boys in MFH seem to care alot: there is a thought: try treating people with respect next time. Cuz the funny thing is that MFh har chosen a different strategy than "we gonna throw you back in the sea", "u gonna be gone before arties" and had not insulted.. well... more or less every member of GotN that showed themselves on forum - then who know - things might have been different. As it stand - as u say peace is probably not an option ;)

Maybe it would have change nothing, maybe it would. But tbh MFH if you dident want to fight us you sure have a funny way of showing it :D
      to be fair to them, they thought they were fighting a 38 man alliance....
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • -SR wrote:

Thing Is Natiri, sure a few of these guys give it large and have banter, but we've played this entire server with respect and integrity. Not sure that's been reciprocated at all times though.
      :rolleyes: Thank you -SR good to know. I was almost in doubt as at to who was playing the villan in this story. good that you cleared that up for me :thumbsup: now can i go back to having an adult conversation with Crunchie?

But yes you are right ... truth be told.. i do use a lot of gold - which i hear is considered totally unfair - show a lack of moral and thereby integrity i suppose and i do have a big mouth. Sometimes im disrespectful to authoity :/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Natiri ().

• Natiri wrote:

-SR wrote:

Thing Is Natiri, sure a few of these guys give it large and have banter, but we've played this entire server with respect and integrity. Not sure that's been reciprocated at all times though.
      :rolleyes: Thank you -SR good to know. I was almost in doubt as at to who was playing the villan in this story. good that you cleared that up for me :thumbsup: now can i go back to having an adult conversation with Crunchie?
      But yes you are right ... truth be told.. i do use a lot of gold - which i hear is considered totally unfair - show a lack of moral and thereby integrity i suppose and i do have a big mouth. Sometimes im disrespectful to authoity :/
      It certainly shows you have nothing else to spend your money on, which quite frankly, is pretty sad.