US3 R11 Battle Report Thread

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Delusion wrote:

reminds me of the time when LJ demanded BR's from SNAFU on Zods, because he thought we were huggling, when in reality it was Odin who was the dirty huggler. Good times
      You shouldn't spread lies, it's not a good trait..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • PVLN rallied their forces deep into the night, but the almighty Painflux took quick action and decided to get a small victory for his alliance, before their capitals got burnt down. He captured the small wheat artifact from the overconfident Killer Sloth.

Converter - Battle reports Travian

but seriously, who's idea was it to give Killer Sloth an arti?

I mean.. sending his hero to BetaWorldPeace is an easy pick up..
      Bully me and I'll blow up your cap
    • EHLegacy wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Actually 802 requested a confed, and I rejected it, then they offered a NAP, I rejected that also. I have messages for proof, so keep your slander outta here ;)
      I don't need to see your messages btw, I messaged 802 myself a while back because I was curious. Of course you'll deny a confed or NAP because that shows that you 'officially' have a relationship with them. I guess them supporting you doesn't fall under the definition of a confed or NAP to you?

If you re-read what I said above, I never said you had a confed with them. I said that you employ them, will you deny this as well? Also, I didn't say anything about CNIPS -- I simply asked for some fresh reports on 802. Nice strawman you employed there.

Strawman Fallacy: substituting a person's actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.

Zero reports on 802 pretty much proves my point. Unless you have some? :D
      This is actually hilarious to me :thumbsup: You might be the new Sun Tzu. 802 is totally tipping the scales in our favor, with the one time in the last month I had them send reinforcements to me. I appreciate everything they do and I'm glad I can help them where I can, but if you think they are a major factor in this server I can see why you perpetually lose every server you have played on. By all means keep fighting 802 and "hurting Inferno" LMAO

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Fixed quote. ().

• Inferno:) wrote:

This is actually hilarious to me :thumbsup: You might be the new Sun Tzu. 802 is totally tipping the scales in our favor, with the one time in the last month I had them send reinforcements to me. I appreciate everything they do and I'm glad I can help them where I can, but if you think they are a major factor in this server I can see why you perpetually lose every server you have played on. By all means keep fighting 802 and "hurting Inferno" LMAO
      Typical slackers fashion, deny everything that takes away your prestige. I don't care if they reinforce you, or send you crop. At the end of the day, you're using them for your benefit and that shows how weak you are. Crop that they are using to help support you, is crop that your own alliance would otherwise have to use to help you. Slackers obviously isn't confident enough, otherwise they wouldn't employ/use a a third party alliance for their benefit.

Still waiting for some BRs on them, but I doubt I'll ever see one. Will I @Delusion? Come on big boy

Slackers, the unofficial hugglers!
      The Trinity - us2
      The Revenant - us4

keotchi_US wrote:

I totally hear your validity and agree with your assessment.
    • EHLegacy wrote:

Inferno:) wrote:

Typical slackers fashion, deny everything that takes away your prestige. I don't care if they reinforce you, or send you crop. At the end of the day, you're using them for your benefit and that shows how weak you are. Crop that they are using to help support you, is crop that your own alliance would otherwise have to use to help you. Slackers obviously isn't confident enough, otherwise they wouldn't employ/use a a third party alliance for their benefit.
      Still waiting for some BRs on them, but I doubt I'll ever see one. Will I @Delusion? Come on big boy

Slackers, the unofficial hugglers!
      I have actually only attacked people this server who attacked us first. CNIPS attacked us, we destroyed them. PVLN attacked us, we retaliated. As much as you a long with everyone else on the forums want to determine my motives, I simply just go with the flow man :D
    • Delusion wrote:

I have actually only attacked people this server who attacked us first. CNIPS attacked us, we destroyed them. PVLN attacked us, we retaliated. As much as you a long with everyone else on the forums want to determine my motives, I simply just go with the flow man :D
      Translation: "802 will never attack us, so I will never attack them. Lets keep using them to our benefit."

Nice.
      The Trinity - us2
      The Revenant - us4

keotchi_US wrote:

I totally hear your validity and agree with your assessment.
    • Delusion wrote:

As much as you a long with everyone else on the forums want to determine my motives

EHLegacy wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Translation: "802 will never attack us, so I will never attack them. Lets keep using them to our benefit."
      Im a prophet