Looking for Allies

• Looking for Allies

I hope it is appropriate to post this in this area... :huh:

I am a veteran player in Eastern timezone looking for allies. I'm currently playing on a US server in a top alliance that's a pre-made team. I'm trying to populate our stronghold with even more players. As an offensive player I need defenders as well as fellow offense to ensure area control. The server is still pretty young. Consider registering and settling in our stronghold, and you will be under my protection, and that of my personal defenders and alliance comrades. If you're interested in making a protected start, reply to this thread and I'll get you the details! :)
    • konichigo wrote:

settling in our stronghold
      ....and where, pray-tell, might that be..??
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • I was trying to get him to tell me where his farm alliance was setting up.. lol
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.