Tools for travian

• Tools for travian

Hello guys

I share with you many tools i have done since several years :

the most interesting tool is the one which gives you :
      défense + trade route + numbers of troops per hour for each tribe (gauls, romans, teuton, egyptians, huns)
      + start account + report for artefact or Building plan or WW villages + troops on oasis + build a 15c crop in greay area
      and so on

artefact map

and so on ...

here is the link :

ENGLISH : TROOPS + Start account + up 15crop in grey area (for forum) - Google Sheets

The tools are in english

If you have any suggestions to improve my work, be free to tell me in private

Have a good game
      Tools, Map arti
      LOL,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés,Tyrans(win)
      x3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿,Hegemony,SW-1(win)
      ROA : %(win) quals : Gtm, ANTP, REN Q(win), COQ(win), Ghetto(win)

The post was edited 7 times, last by _Lyli_ ().

• _Lyli_ wrote:

eport for artefact or Building plan or WW villages
      You do know theese depends on the amount of troops there is on the server in total right?

Even it can of course help with a average but every region/domain have different standards on this...

also i can't see to find a english version but cheers for more tools to use.
      TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
      TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
      TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
      TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
      TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
      Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    • Hi @_Lyli_ and others.
      Found this thread. Every useful info about the game is highly appreciated. I want to mention, though, that all spreadsheets should be accessible without email collection. The link quoted above does really require email to sign up (I clicked on the others, they do not). Could you please change the permissions of that spreadsheet?

Thank you in advance.

Upd. Currently I am looking through the given tools. I am wrong. Trade route maker does really look like something that is not really tolerated by game rules, sorry. This one needs to be removed not access given.

When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.
    • The spreadsheet for trade route was accessible without email

all spearsheat i gave are accessible without mail adress

but

Ameno has deleted my post, arguing my spreadsheet was against rules of travian, i have asked why, and i have never had any answer

Droopy had copy my trade route spreadsheet and Ameno didnt delete his post, so i dont understand! :S

So, at the moment, i dont share the doc for trade route with community , i am waiting for explanation

Sorry for that .
      Tools, Map arti
    • That might be misunderstanding.

1) I haven't deleted your post, but somehow found the thread sent to premoderation, which I removed a while ago, while browsing, and therefore that thread appeared again.
      2) At least one of the google sheets does require password - the trade route creator. I get this while trying to open it from your French post:

3) As far as I understand from the description, this google sheet allows to create trade route "with one click", maybe I understand it wrong, my French is kind of rusty. This looks like automation of ingame actions, which is against the rules. That's why I would like to see the google sheets to make sure they are legal, but for that I need access without asking for permission. Or, this will be removed from all forums, I am sorry. Rules are rules.

When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.
    • Then don't advertise it as "done in one click". And in any case you can't collect e-mail using TG forums regardless of greater good so make it open for everyone.
      I think EU went nuts with new data protection laws but nobody asked my opinion (and rightfully so).

The post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• Ameno wrote:

That might be misunderstanding.

1) I haven't deleted your post, but somehow found the thread sent to premoderation, which I removed a while ago, while browsing, and therefore that thread appeared again.
      2) At least one of the google sheets does require password - the trade route creator. I get this while trying to open it from your French post:

3) As far as I understand from the description, this google sheet allows to create trade route "with one click", maybe I understand it wrong, my French is kind of rusty. This looks like automation of ingame actions, which is against the rules. That's why I would like to see the google sheets to make sure they are legal, but for that I need access without asking for permission. Or, this will be removed from all forums, I am sorry. Rules are rules.
      Not with one click !! Spreadsheet cant do automatism !

This speadsheet is not against the rule

you post a screenshot showing "need permision" , but i have stopped the access, because you say it is agaisnt rule , i dont agree this,
      but :
      i dont want problem with you so i have stoppped access :)

(before it was accessible without mail, free access)
      Tools, Map arti
    • ENGLISH LANGAGE : TROOPS + Start account + up 15crop in grey area + Trade route (for forum) - Google Sheets

This link allow you to :
      start account on speed server
      Calculate NPC
      calculate number of troops to train for each tribe
      make trade routes
      up village in grey area

(no need to have an email adress to use it)

have fun

Lyli
      Tools, Map arti