Pinned PTR80 updates and new features

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• PTR80 updates and new features

Hi all. One of the suggestions that players of PTR server often asked us to do is informing them about upcoming updates and features. We think it's a nice idea, so, we will try to keep you updated.

And today we're happy to introduce new combat simulator that will soon be ingame! More info about how it'll look you can find in our blog article.

Please, if you notice any issues / problems do not hesitate to inform us about that via support form. Ideas, feedbacks and suggestions are welcome in the discussion thread.

When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.
  • One more thing. Since the layout of battle reports will also be changed, it might happen that old known tools for collecting battle reports (the ones that use "Copy-Paste-Recognize" feature might not work with the new battle report system. Therefore we encourage (I'll also talk to CMs about that) you to get in touch with known tool creators (like travian-reports.net) and inform them about that change, so that they could adjust their tools for that.

• PTR server has been updated till the latest version yesterday. Here is changelog (sorry for a bit "tech" style)

Features
    Replaced tooltip with an error message to decrease confusion and react on tickets.

Following bugs have been fixed:

TRAIVBXXIV-5878 Resource production bonus: Incorrect display of production bonus
    TRAIVBXXIV-5929 Combat simulator: Residence/Palace kills spies
    TRAIVBXXIV-5927 Alliance: Bonus: Contribution of any resources fails in case negative crop and it equals 0
    TRAIVBXXIV-5897 Marketplace: Special characters from village name disappear when switching villages
    TRAIVBXXIV-5893 Marketplace: Send resources: Number of merchants is not checked in-between of deliveries
    TRAIVBXXIV-5899 Reports: Combat simulator: Raiding Natars then simulating battle can cause attack style selection malfunction
    TRAIVBXXIV-5701 Reports: Archive button without Gold club should be updated
    TRAIVBXXIV-5584 Combat simulator: Traps catch spies and give incorrect result
    TRAIVBXXIV-5825 Combat simulator: Switching roles will not remove reinforcements if accessed through a report
    TRAIVBXXIV-5920 Combat simulator: Hero weapon bonus is not applied
    TRAIVBXXIV-5938 Smithy: Timestamp instead of level is displayed in finish now dialog
    TRAIVBXXIV-5900 When a spot where attack should land is empty for any reason, troops don't return
    TRAIVBXXIV-5925 Train troops: Settlers and chieftains cannot be trained

• Hi all. One of the main concerns about new report layout was that it's not compatible with existing tools. We understand the importance of it, therefore we contacted gettertools creator and now happy to say that we've received a really positive answer.

For PTR80 players there is already parser created: gettertools.com/ts80.travian.com.4/44-Battle-reports

This is a small request to the community.

It is still beta, it will take some more input to get all possible report states/layouts and special information.

If you like to help, you can help testing the current beta version. And submit non working battle reports (as html source) with a short note what is currently broken directly to gettertools support or in the discussion thread (with .txt attachment).

(To get the html source, you can right click on the browser page and click "View source code" (or similar) and copy it to a file).

• Hi all. It's been a while since I brought news what's been changed here. There were 2 updates installed on PTR 80 recently. Here are some features and bugfixes (sorry that I post it alltogether).

TRAIVBXXIV-6198 Simulator now offers option "apply losses" - so that players can simulate multiple waves.
    TRAIVBXXIV-6162 The alliance bonus culture points are now displayed separately in the statistics.
    TRAIVBXXIV-6019 If players forwards reinforcements, game will stay on the same page (filter or page are not reset)
    TRAIVBXXIV-6252 Combat simulator: Small celebration is preloaded and affects the battle result
    TRAIVBXXIV-6259 AS2018: Account tribe troops are displayed when adding /editing targets of a farm list
    TRAIVBXXIV-6258 Confederacy: Forum: invited alliance doesn’t see the confederacy forum (Forum tab)
    TRAIVBXXIV-6210 Map: Confederacy or NAP marks are not displayed
    TRAIVBXXIV-6249 Town Hall: It is sometimes possible to start a celebration multiple times
    TRAIVBXXIV-6234 Hero gets experience when attacking his own troops from a second village
    TRAIVBXXIV-6236 Anything that follows double quotation will not be displayed when editing village name
    TRAIVBXXIV-5754 FF: icons on some buttons are misaligned in Firefox
    TRAIVBXXIV-6215 IGM: Wrong coordinates displayed when coordinates with negative values are pasted
    TRAIVBXXIV-6235 Combat simulator: Error after one of the Hero attributes fields is cleared
    TRAIVBXXIV-6203 Statistics: General: Resource rank: 'Bounty lost' and 'Outgoing trading volume' numbers are positive
    TRAIVBXXIV-6207 Town Hall: Small celebration: CPs displayed in brackets should reflect the current village CPs production
    TRAIVBXXIV-6201 Marketplace: Error when exchanging resources
    TRAIVBXXIV-6223 IE11: Win7: Dorf2: buildings are not clickable
    TRAIVBXXIV-6317 Village settling: settlers are lost, village is deleted while settling happened during high db load