Usx Drama

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• I mean TG complains about huggling. I'm complaining about it being a boring server.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Screenshot by Lightshot

Such a damn shame ... RIP
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• Stooping to name calling ... Gotta love IDTS!... :D

• Pylus_US wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

Stooping to name calling ... Gotta love IDTS!... :D
      Says the guy playing the account that stoops to spiking 2 pop farms.. Gotta love cowards.. i mean NNOF
      See, now that's name calling. But then again, we go by the name "idiots." All's fair buddy.
      Executive Handholder of the Travians

thelayfasian wrote:

Duvessa is better. :love:

[3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
      [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a dildo
    • Duvessa_US wrote:

Pylus_US wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

Stooping to name calling ... Gotta love IDTS!... :D
      Says the guy playing the account that stoops to spiking 2 pop farms.. Gotta love cowards.. i mean NNOF
      See, now that's name calling. But then again, we go by the name "idiots." All's fair buddy.
      Yeah.. That time it might of been name calling.. but moral of the story is... if they are offended and dont want to be called ******* then.. dont play like a *****
    • Let me play along this charade.

"Spiking is sooo fun" :rolleyes:

• I don't think you noticed but we are quite under staffed this round and you guys have 2 full alliances. It's pretty obvious you guys would end up with the majority. Its hard for 30 members to compete against 120 .. But hey ... we try :)

• The Jovan_US wrote:

Did you just wake up or do you just ignore what's been going on the last couple rounds?
      I just woke up. Whats been happening in the last couple rounds?

• The Jovan_US wrote:

Many things, including the loss of relevance of a certain old USX alliance.
      That is certainly the case this round. But we try to not think about it :) .... Hard to get members when everyone that plays usx is either in IDTS or UGR. You guys have a good team and I'm pretty sure you'll win this round. Our job is to just annoy you a little bit. Can't let you have a free ride :)

• There's plenty of fish out there that's not IDTS/UGR. Look around, do some heavy lifting and you guys can have more firepower than we do. But oh well... easier to make excuses :)

UGR/IDTS came into the round as allies from the previous round. It was well known we'd be here and what the goal is, so others should've done something to oppose us. Like last round, when it was 9 vs 2 alliances. And we still made it a fight, the round lasted longer than anyone could have expected. 2 hammers could've turned the tide.

So, you could say that you're not remotely as outnumbered as you'd think, or as we were, and it shouldn't be too difficult to make it interesting for you.
    • I thought we were prepared when we came into this round but unfortunately that was not the case. And there are no fish other than IDTS and UGR. The rest are in the SE and too far. You guys are right around us.

And its no secret that you guys have better players. Our members might know the game as much as you but their activity is not as much as you which in turn makes them weaker. But such is life. There will always be rounds where you're heavily outnumbered and surrounded and this is one such round.

We raid and pillage until we can't no more. You can't expect to win every round ;)