Usx Drama

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Such a one sided server. It's getting boring. And here I was hoping it'd be fun. X/
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

Such a one sided server. It's getting boring. And here I was hoping it'd be fun. X/
      USx servers have been boring for years. Was always my favorite server but it is just a big fat hug now.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

Such a one sided server. It's getting boring. And here I was hoping it'd be fun. X/
      Says the guy who's on the other side... Make it more fun.

jaruby wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

USx servers have been boring for years. Was always my favorite server but it is just a big fat hug now.
      Last round was the most fun it was in years. Come back and play and it'll be more interesting.
    • Oh I do plan on it :)
      Till I get zeroed by you guys. ;) (If that ever happens)
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• The Jovan_US wrote:

Hey, it's just a game, so I'm glad to hear that. We need to have some fun, don't we?
      Damn straight.

• And this is what happens when you sleep on the job ...

• Converter - Battle reports Travian

Next time... Think before you talk ;)

• The Jovan_US wrote:

Those were some monster hammers though lol

Took a Herculean effort to kill some local defenders.
      Damn right!! Do you know how long it took me to build that hammer? I was drunk at the time, do you know how hard it was to aim correctly to that village? I need a goddamn medal for that fine op.

• jaruby wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

This is a war game ... Screw hugs. If that is what it takes to win the server, I'm all for it. I call it diplomacy.

• Eric Rasputin wrote:

The Jovan_US wrote:

Damn right!! Do you know how long it took me to build that hammer? I was drunk at the time, do you know how hard it was to aim correctly to that village? I need a goddamn medal for that fine op.
      The best ops are drunk ops. Just sayin'
      Executive Handholder of the Travians

thelayfasian wrote:

Duvessa is better. :love:

[3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
      [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a dildo
    • Duvessa_US wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

The Jovan_US wrote:

Can I upvote a comment more than once????
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

jaruby wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

This is a war game ... Screw hugs. If that is what it takes to win the server, I'm all for it. I call it diplomacy.
      I agree, but for some reason the server does not.

Duvessa_US wrote:

OH YES!!!
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Not the server. It's mostly just TG who complains.

• Here come the NNOF complaints of hugglefests while you sim your way to endgame like always. Seriously, want to make the server more interesting? Do something. You have less attack points in the whole round than we get in a week. But I guess BFE is nice and cozy.
    • The Jovan_US wrote:

Here come the NNOF complaints of hugglefests while you sim your way to endgame like always. Seriously, want to make the server more interesting? Do something. You have less attack points in the whole round than we get in a week. But I guess BFE is nice and cozy.
      Lol we complain of hugglefests? When lol ...
      We'll play the server however we want .... If you guys want to aim for the charts, then by all means go ahead. We prefer to win the end game.

Oh and BFE is cozy .. Roo and the others are enjoying every minute of it :)