Pinned The Corner Discussions 2018

    • International

    By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

    • minapamina wrote:

      just delete system32 and its done lol. if you dont know how computer works dont give tips, keep growing that immense east european wealth and know-how,,)))))
      If you delete system32 you will lose all porn video that you have in your pc and then you will be more stressed then you are right now. Uninstall the browser Is the only way.
      List of Dislike:
      alessandra
      Mazza Pazza

    • Raelag wrote:

      The situation on Group D is critical
      I don't know what TG is doing, but they added thousands of bots to increase auction prices at the beggining of the server (throughout the whole map), now 90% of them are banned and you can't even make a proper farmlist because of this. Got tired of clicking every village on the map just to notice how they are banned. They are even making the situation worse by not removing them from the map, arguing that ''they can't be erased that simple'' .
      Found 2 villages unbanned in 20 minutes
      At least add unlimited mark flags so I can mark them all and do my stuff better.
      I want to know that I'm not the only one who got pissed of this and we need to make a call before the server is over
      You should have seen -|- on international. First week of server about 8 of the 10 top robbers were in the quadrant, bp expires and making a farm list was impossible. An area from the grey to 50 squares in every direction was 99% banned bot accounts. The volume of the bots was huge and it didn't stop after those cords it just thinned out a bit. This has been the experience from the very start in the quad. Experience of the server and travian in general has been ruined for me. Making a farm list is time consuming and repetitive enough but like you said when the majority of the accounts you click on are banned you end up spending more time hitting your 200 flag limit than you do adding farms to your farm list. The way they're combating them it pathetic.
    • Templar Knight wrote:

      Raelag wrote:

      The situation on Group D is critical
      I don't know what TG is doing, but they added thousands of bots to increase auction prices at the beggining of the server (throughout the whole map), now 90% of them are banned and you can't even make a proper farmlist because of this.
      Hello Raelag

      I can say that Travian does not create those bots.
      They are created by players who want to cheat.

      Travian does actively fight these bots but as you know they have t o do it in steps.
      I will also say they are trying to find a better solution to fight these bots so issues such as you describe will be few or non-existent.

      It takes time in a game that is constantly on the move.
      Your feedback will be forwarded in my report and most likely in a few others.
      It's been 1 week since one of your multihunters told me this is going to be fixed and it wasn't. The only enemy is time now. Everyday I lose resources by not being able to make a farmlist because everything in my area is banned.
      Even villages to grey zone are.
    • Raelag wrote:

      Templar Knight wrote:

      Raelag wrote:

      The situation on Group D is critical
      I don't know what TG is doing, but they added thousands of bots to increase auction prices at the beggining of the server (throughout the whole map), now 90% of them are banned and you can't even make a proper farmlist because of this.
      Hello Raelag
      I can say that Travian does not create those bots.
      They are created by players who want to cheat.

      Travian does actively fight these bots but as you know they have t o do it in steps.
      I will also say they are trying to find a better solution to fight these bots so issues such as you describe will be few or non-existent.

      It takes time in a game that is constantly on the move.
      Your feedback will be forwarded in my report and most likely in a few others.
      It's been 1 week since one of your multihunters told me this is going to be fixed and it wasn't. The only enemy is time now. Everyday I lose resources by not being able to make a farmlist because everything in my area is banned.Even villages to grey zone are.
      It's been years that there is this problem, but TG did nothing.
      Now, with just a few players, the problem has become enormous.
      ........................... ...............................
    • Raelag wrote:

      I wonder why not all bots have been banned. There are still bots on the server with 10k-12k cranny capacity.
      They are training settlers but not founding. Maybe they weren't programmed to settle 2nd village
      i have the some problem in my 20 x 20 i find more then 200 farm /multi accaunt
      most of them is 200 pop and start to make settle, yesterday i kill more the 20 is only for tryning becose like this the use risorse
      and no one can raid check in the night you find


      i cant attack my neighbour becose they have illimitate defence and resorce is a big problem
      10 day ago the banned 1800 but now the start another 2800 :(

      The post was edited 1 time, last by alessandra ().

    • alessandra wrote:

      Raelag wrote:

      I wonder why not all bots have been banned. There are still bots on the server with 10k-12k cranny capacity.
      They are training settlers but not founding. Maybe they weren't programmed to settle 2nd village
      i have the some problem in my 20 x 20 i find more then 200 farm /multi accauntmost of them is 200 pop and start to make settle yesterday i kill more the 20 is only for tryning becose like this the use risorse
      and no one can raid


      i cant attack my neighbour becose they have illimitate defence and resorce is a big problem
      10 day ago the banned 1800 but now the start another 2800
      its english forum, please speak english so everyone understands
    • minapamina wrote:

      alessandra wrote:

      Raelag wrote:

      I wonder why not all bots have been banned. There are still bots on the server with 10k-12k cranny capacity.
      They are training settlers but not founding. Maybe they weren't programmed to settle 2nd village
      i have the some problem in my 20 x 20 i find more then 200 farm /multi accauntmost of them is 200 pop and start to make settle yesterday i kill more the 20 is only for tryning becose like this the use risorseand no one can raid


      i cant attack my neighbour becose they have illimitate defence and resorce is a big problem
      10 day ago the banned 1800 but now the start another 2800
      its english forum, please speak english so everyone understands
      I think you have problems with google ;)
      "Mi piace pensare...che il meglio deve ancora venire." Birikina , Les Babettes , Fleur Delacour
    • Birikina wrote:

      minapamina wrote:

      alessandra wrote:

      Raelag wrote:

      I wonder why not all bots have been banned. There are still bots on the server with 10k-12k cranny capacity.
      They are training settlers but not founding. Maybe they weren't programmed to settle 2nd village
      i have the some problem in my 20 x 20 i find more then 200 farm /multi accauntmost of them is 200 pop and start to make settle yesterday i kill more the 20 is only for tryning becose like this the use risorseand no one can raid

      i cant attack my neighbour becose they have illimitate defence and resorce is a big problem
      10 day ago the banned 1800 but now the start another 2800
      its english forum, please speak english so everyone understands
      I think you have problems with google ;)
      illimitate - it's no english word
      edit: birikina croatia england 2-1
      TT 2012 beat (HM T-34)
      TT 2013 sphyrna (Airborne)
      TT 2014 sphyrna (777)
      TT 2015 sphyrna (777)bp nd
      TT 2017 cipollino(SPQR)
      TT 2018 group D blackwhite
    • alessandra wrote:

      i have the some problem in my 20 x 20 i find more then 200 farm /multi accauntmost of them is 200 pop and start to make settle, yesterday i kill more the 20 is only for tryning becose like this the use risorse
      and no one can raid check in the night you find


      i cant attack my neighbour becose they have illimitate defence and resorce is a big problem
      10 day ago the banned 1800 but now the start another 2800 :(
      Ok
      Delete your account :osd:
      WW Owner Uollas Final 2013/2014 - FUNCOOL
      KATA TO KREON S7 2016 - HISTORY OF TRAVIAN
      WW Owner Uollas S1 2017 Against Pattanza - ANONYMOUS
      Formule Matematiche di Travian
      Come postare correttamente un report in forum
    • Dodger wrote:

      Birikina wrote:

      minapamina wrote:

      alessandra wrote:

      Raelag wrote:

      I wonder why not all bots have been banned. There are still bots on the server with 10k-12k cranny capacity.
      They are training settlers but not founding. Maybe they weren't programmed to settle 2nd village
      i have the some problem in my 20 x 20 i find more then 200 farm /multi accauntmost of them is 200 pop and start to make settle yesterday i kill more the 20 is only for tryning becose like this the use risorseand no one can raid
      i cant attack my neighbour becose they have illimitate defence and resorce is a big problem
      10 day ago the banned 1800 but now the start another 2800
      its english forum, please speak english so everyone understands
      I think you have problems with google ;)
      illimitate - it's no english wordedit: birikina croatia england 2-1
      i m sorry :(
    • First off I just want to give props to my defender Dovla for making up the majority of the defense on my account and that's coming from a guy I just met this round. If I have one regret it's not buying him gold sooner because as soon as I funded his account a bit he started to make the magic happen. We'll definitely be playing together again. Anyway! Props to PT for taking me out, i'm done, you got me, I've been got, account is on delete. Seeing my cropper go from 16s/17s to 0 was kinda surreal but also bitter sweet. Bitter because it's at the point where you practically have to join a meta or die, there's no inter quad competition. Sweet because I knew I wasn't going to last this entire server since I didn't want to join the PT meta for a number of reasons that I don't really need to get into. The only question left was when were these attacks going to come not if they were coming.

      Time line goes like this!
      1. Rewind things a bit and I start stirring the pot by catapulting The One - This is a more recent attack but I had cat'd him partially before early in the server I just did not save the reports.
      2. PT launches the 13 hour travel time fiasco of attacks against emteking which I participated in defensively and they lose quite a bit of troops: Emteking attacks
      3. Banter with PT leader on forums. (see earlier pages)
      4. Cat his members some more and offer a diplomatic proposal for the cropper I want, in exchange I will stop destroying parts of his members villages - he declines.
      5. They try to disguise their waves by sending multiple fakes at my defenders as well as my other villages... only problem being that the fakes land much sooner than the actual attacks so even if we didn't know they were fakes we still had adequate time to send defense to my cropper after said fakes hit my defenders villages.. which is exactly what we did lol.
      6. My cropper is crop locked Defense wiped
      7. I splat my hammer into NUMBER13
      GG
    • Straw wrote:

      First off I just want to give props to my defender Dovla for making up the majority of the defense on my account and that's coming from a guy I just met this round. If I have one regret it's not buying him gold sooner because as soon as I funded his account a bit he started to make the magic happen. We'll definitely be playing together again. Anyway! Props to PT for taking me out, i'm done, you got me, I've been got, account is on delete. Seeing my cropper go from 16s/17s to 0 was kinda surreal but also bitter sweet. Bitter because it's at the point where you practically have to join a meta or die, there's no inter quad competition. Sweet because I knew I wasn't going to last this entire server since I didn't want to join the PT meta for a number of reasons that I don't really need to get into. The only question left was when were these attacks going to come not if they were coming.

      Time line goes like this!
      1. Rewind things a bit and I start stirring the pot by catapulting The One - This is a more recent attack but I had cat'd him partially before early in the server I just did not save the reports.
      2. PT launches the 13 hour travel time fiasco of attacks against emteking which I participated in defensively and they lose quite a bit of troops: Emteking attacks
      3. Banter with PT leader on forums. (see earlier pages)
      4. Cat his members some more and offer a diplomatic proposal for the cropper I want, in exchange I will stop destroying parts of his members villages - he declines.
      5. They try to disguise their waves by sending multiple fakes at my defenders as well as my other villages... only problem being that the fakes land much sooner than the actual attacks so even if we didn't know they were fakes we still had adequate time to send defense to my cropper after said fakes hit my defenders villages.. which is exactly what we did lol.
      6. My cropper is crop locked Defense wiped
      7. I splat my hammer into NUMBER13
      GG
      Dude, most play here to play in finals. If you delete you will delete your ticket to finals tournament, besides there are enough people willing to help you to defend against P.T., as they say the enemy of the enemy is my friend (ghetto for example).