Pinned The Corner Discussions 2018

• International

• Some reports from D.A.D vs VN in last couple of days

This was attempt to steal large trainer:
      Converter - Battle reports Travian
      There were 2 more small hammers but i dont have reports

This was attempt on chiefing WWK village but it sadly failed, one of our players targeted only residence and not palace:
      There was one attack in between these but i dont have report for it (it was 1 chief)
      All lost hammers were throw away ones that we could afford to lose so no real harm done there.

This was successful attempt on stealing small boots:

These were VN attacks on D.A.D:
      There were many waves of catapults cut becouse most of them were not on same secound.

There were more reports but they either were not interesting or i couldnt find them.
    • This thread is really uninteresting if this is all there is to talk about, Strategic boosting himself for doing nothing other than sending 2 chiefs to follow a cleaner, to later show all his arrogance through his words, these guys claiming they know anything about html elements and saying this report is fake ( I wish it was)

Artefacts have come out, show us some proper reports or talk about something appealing please

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ghetto ().

• Ghetto wrote:

This thread is really uninteresting if this is all there is to talk about, Strategic boosting himself for doing nothing other than sending 2 chiefs to follow a cleaner, to later show all his arrogance through his words, these guys claiming they know anything about html elements and saying this report is fake ( I wish it was)

Artefacts have come out, show us some proper reports or talk about something appealing please
      Sorry but I haven't posted results from ops with other players so far (they're interesting though, gemini cap to 200 pop, archangels cap to 0, miarix cap to 0), these chiefings I sent before were from my own attacks I cleaned the villages (you can even ask them they will confirm it). I didn't add the cleaner reports because it was about the chiefing (neither were the reports me cleaning the sup villages interesting) and we wouldn't do ops to give me villages :D

Parsa.Swift wrote:

its a fake reportif they knew how to use html elements they might remove the class="none" from the tag to at least looks like a real one :)
      Reproduced the report since it was an ugly gettertools report, but it is real, the defender set permission on hide def troops so I couldn't easily make a picture of it.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Strategic ().

• New

Strategic wrote:

Sorry but I haven't posted results from ops with other players so far (they're interesting though, gemini cap to 200 pop, archangels cap to 0, miarix cap to 0), these chiefings I sent before were from my own attacks I cleaned the villages (you can even ask them they will confirm it). I didn't add the cleaner reports because it was about the chiefing (neither were the reports me cleaning the sup villages interesting) and we wouldn't do ops to give me villages :D

Parsa.Swift wrote:

its a fake reportif they knew how to use html elements they might remove the class="none" from the tag to at least looks like a real one :)
      Reproduced the report since it was an ugly gettertools report, but it is real, the defender set permission on hide def troops so I couldn't easily make a picture of it.
      i have no idea what happened and have no interest to know about, but as far as i know after years of being programmer exclusively the languages which travian based on it im telling you the below picture was edited by using browser inspect elements
      5Y8LDbr.png
      Pretend you don't Know Me :whistling:
      CatChMe-TeaM
      No MercY
    • New

Parsa.Swift wrote:

Strategic wrote:

Parsa.Swift wrote:

i have no idea what happened and have no interest to know about, but as far as i know after years of being programmer exclusively the languages which travian based on it im telling you the below picture was edited by using browser inspect elements5Y8LDbr.png
      tx2.travian.com/berichte.php?id=53447367|4d808b3a&t=5&s=1 have it your way. If you want to have The Riddler original report you've to ask that Ghetto guy, he is account holder of it.

So please shut up for thinking they're fake reports, it's easier to make fake report on Converter - Battle reports Travian or gettertools, but I don't have any interest in doing that, so deal with that with your years of programmer experience.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Strategic ().

• New

Strategic wrote:

Parsa.Swift wrote:

Strategic wrote:

Parsa.Swift wrote:

i have no idea what happened and have no interest to know about, but as far as i know after years of being programmer exclusively the languages which travian based on it im telling you the below picture was edited by using browser inspect elements5Y8LDbr.png
      tx2.travian.com/berichte.php?id=53447367|4d808b3a&t=5&s=1 have it your way. If you want to have The Riddler original report you've to ask that Ghetto guy, he is account holder of it.
      So please shut up for thinking they're fake reports, it's easier to make fake report on Converter - Battle reports Travian or gettertools, but I don't have any interest in doing that, so deal with that with your years of programmer experience.

every thing is fake unless you prove that ( that's why people like me tend to use open source software ) . so shut up and search for the real link and prove your words .
    • New

Strategic wrote:

Parsa.Swift wrote:

Strategic wrote:

Parsa.Swift wrote:

https://tx2.travian.com/berichte.php?id=53447367|4d808b3a&t=5&s=1 have it your way. If you want to have The Riddler original report you've to ask that Ghetto guy, he is account holder of it.
      i don't care what is your report, im talking about Riddler report, it was obvious which were a fake image
      and watch your language ;)
      Pretend you don't Know Me :whistling:
      CatChMe-TeaM
      No MercY
    • New

light and friendly? this player named strategic, was so thirsty for humiliation that he modified a report he couldn't have access to in order to show it on the forum.
      In same way he is mistreating the iranians using inappropriate language and disrespectful attitude, no wonder his alliance is made out of 10 people, dont think many more would cope with his big ego :D

The post was edited 6 times, last by Ghetto ().

• New

Ghetto wrote:

no wonder his alliance is made out of 10 people, dont think many more would cope with his big ego
      I don't play .com but i'm pretty sure his alliance is allied with Ghetto?
      TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
      TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
      TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
      TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
      TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
      Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    • New

Loffe wrote:

Ghetto wrote:

no wonder his alliance is made out of 10 people, dont think many more would cope with his big ego
      I don't play .com but i'm pretty sure his alliance is allied with Ghetto?

Yes thats what makes me cringe, a supposedly ally making fun of another one. This is the only thing that triggers me, about that account i dont care much, since i left it.

But please Loffe find something else to talk about, I'm sure you at least have something more interesting to show, or maybe I am wrong :D

Anyway you are free to keep talking about this if thats your will and/or you have nothing better to do/talk about :)

The post was edited 4 times, last by Ghetto ().

• New

Ghetto wrote:

I'm sure you at least have something more interesting to show, or maybe I am wrong
      The largest players

Player(s)AlliancePopulationVillage

3.Chip&DaleCerbeR1886024

I only build pop and smile!
      It's nice.
      TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
      TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
      TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
      TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
      TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
      Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)