Pinned The Corner Discussions 2018

    • International

    • Dodger wrote:

      Replikon wrote:

      Very interesting how many accounts will each team and who will have the advantage :)
      PS. Turkey is the champion in my heart <3
      :D turkey again will work for dacia? :D slaves dacia


      You can't ignore the Turks....

      2017 dacia has a big share in winning the year. turkish players....

      primeee and polish came to the region of the Turks and made a mistake

      Last year was a very comfortable server for Dacia

      Prime Prime and PL soldiers lost many soldiers; in the region war

      Last year, Poland saw our real power on the screening server.

      Our masters players did not play in the final last year.The game could be very different.

      TR Turnuva Grup C Rapor & Diplomasi

      TR Turnuva Grup C Rapor & Diplomasi

      We have only a few reports here.

      I do not know English I am using translation I hope I could express myself :)

      I wish everyone success...

    • sessizce_TR wrote:

      Dodger wrote:

      Replikon wrote:

      Very interesting how many accounts will each team and who will have the advantage :)
      PS. Turkey is the champion in my heart <3
      :D turkey again will work for dacia? :D slaves dacia
      primeee and polish came to the region of the Turks and made a mistake
      I'm pretty sure they did not mistake eliminating turks completely, how bad do you need to be to be completely wiped (very bad). Besides prime and PL weren't friends at start, Prime and X3 were a meta first until Prime decided to play for PL in WW race.

      But I think Turks made a mistake of playing in Prime and PL & X3 region :D
    • Dodger wrote:

      Replikon wrote:

      Very interesting how many accounts will each team and who will have the advantage :)
      PS. Turkey is the champion in my heart <3
      :D turkey again will work for dacia? :D slaves dacia

      we have good friendship with dacia but if you cry more we may think about supporting you , we are not rowdies :rolleyes:

      Raging Bull ! wrote:

      Wait, there was turkish on last final ? :D
      how do you forget animals destroyed your villages?
      we were destroyed 3 times your president main village :D


      THE ANİMALS TOURNAMENT SERVER




      Abigor - Apocalypse Now - AT KAFASI - AT ın İntikamı
    • sessizce_TR wrote:


      You can't ignore the Turks....

      2017 dacia has a big share in winning the year. turkish players....

      primeee and polish came to the region of the Turks and made a mistake

      Last year was a very comfortable server for Dacia

      Prime Prime and PL soldiers lost many soldiers; in the region war
      Off cause we can't ignore turks. They are so pretty good

      Не стоит ненавидеть врагов. Эмоции мешают думать.
    • Hey guys, as a WW holder and winning coalition leader, I would like to share couple of words to you.

      First of all I would like to thank you our enemies for a tight and competitive round. In my opinion most of you guys could have done a lot more during the server, not just sit & wait others to do something but of course we had some active enemies during the server too. Anyway it was a pleasure to play against all of you.

      Secondly I want to thank you my co-leaders and other alliances in International Coalition. Haris & Gianis (Leaders of M-L) , Nata & Zhenya (Leaders of X3) and Igor (Leader of FF). Great job during the server. Also thank you to alliances who decided to support us later in the game: RSH, FIN, TUF.

      I have to say that I’m really proud of all our members in coalition as we didn’t have too easy round this year. We had more than 250 players early game on our area which had to be deleted there (BH, PP, D & D and some other smaller alliances) but in the end we managed to do that quite easily before artefacts, not so surprisingly though. In the end game we were against 2 WWs (P.T & VN) and 3 METAs/Alliances (P.T & VN & D.A.D) who were collaborating together against our WW which made our game really difficult there. For me it wasn’t too big surprise that VN was targeting only our WW but I have to say it was quite a surprise that P.T and VN decided to collaborate together. But no more about that now, main point is that our guys did very well during the server even if it was not easy one to them.

      In the end I would like to mention couple of players who deserves some glory. I’m sorry that all of them except one are from Ghetto but I can’t say much about players who I haven’t played with so it is quite obvious that these players are mostly from my alliance.


      Promter - You didn’t see that coming, huh? 100500 times we were against each others this server. 2 big egos facing each others is usually not a good thing but I think we understand each others well so we can work together. There is no player who is sacrificing more to this game than you and most probably not many who could be a better leader than you. Definitely biggest reason for our victory. And others: Believe me or not but this woman can be very, very scary. Huge respect tho.


      Johtaja & Saintmaakari (Los Padres) - Our best def player in the end. I saw many of our finnish players quitting just after artefacts but you kept going. Even if it was very boring server to def players and we had no place to your defs you stayed in the game. One of the best things I did this server was to give you guys 150% even if I was very doubtful about it at first. Hope to see you both in finals with us.


      gnaver (Tuomiopäivä) - My dual who did great job whole server. I am pretty dominant account leader as I usually have very clear vision how I want to build my account so not too many guys can play with such a motivation whole server. You were also one of our 3 main WW holders which is very ungrateful task to handle. Pretty much perfect dual and I hope you enjoy your life after travian even if I hope you will change your mind and come back to finals.


      Gnomes - Alliance is like a pyramid. On top of it, for everyone to see, are leader(s) and some elite accounts. Problem with those elite accounts can be that they are difficult to lead or they lose motivation during the server. At the bottom of pyramid are ‘’workers’’ like you. They are reliable alliance members who play with same motivation and time from start to the end and they will do exactly what they are asked to. They are almost never in top lists or seen by others but without them your alliance is nothing. You have been in Ghetto from our start in 2017 and again you did 300k+ praetorians and literally everything I ever asked. I hope I can keep you in Ghetto for a long time and we will get more players like you in the future. I could mention some other guys to this category too but I think you have been best of them.


      In the end I want to share special thank you to my alliance, Ghetto members for playing with me again this round. You can be proud of yourself as we have shown our greatness to others already. At the moment we have lot of new guys willing to join our alliance to finals and same time there are people who hate us more than anything else in Travian. I think it is a sign that we have done something right.



      Nallukka

      Player of account Tuomiopäivä
      Leader of Ghetto
      One leader of International Coalition
      Fact #1: I'm better than you
    • Nallukka wrote:

      Promter - You didn’t see that coming, huh? 100500 times we were against each others this server. 2 big egos facing each others is usually not a good thing but I think we understand each others well so we can work together. There is no player who is sacrificing more to this game than you and most probably not many who could be a better leader than you. Definitely biggest reason for our victory. And others: Believe me or not but this woman can be very, very scary. Huge respect tho.

      :D :D :D :thumbup: she seems to be ........... a leader .......... :whistling:
      Tools, Map arti , écrits
      LOL,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés,Tyrans(win)
      x3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿,Hegemony,SW-1(win)
      ROA : %(win) quals : Gtm, ANTP, REN Q(win), COQ(win), Ghetto(win)
    • Cicek wrote:

      Dodger wrote:

      Replikon wrote:

      Very interesting how many accounts will each team and who will have the advantage :)
      PS. Turkey is the champion in my heart <3
      :D turkey again will work for dacia? :D slaves dacia
      we have good friendship with dacia but if you cry more we may think about supporting you , we are not rowdies :rolleyes:


      our alliance with the dacia is not equitable :thumbdown: . they win tournaments and we work for them as janissaries. this is wrong. the Turkish team is strong enough to be a leader. <3 the wise leadership of the Turkish team knows how to manage better than me but I still have my opinion!
    • Replikon wrote:

      Cicek wrote:

      Dodger wrote:

      Replikon wrote:

      Very interesting how many accounts will each team and who will have the advantage :)
      PS. Turkey is the champion in my heart <3
      :D turkey again will work for dacia? :D slaves dacia
      we have good friendship with dacia but if you cry more we may think about supporting you , we are not rowdies :rolleyes:
      our alliance with the dacia is not equitable :thumbdown: . they win tournaments and we work for them as janissaries. this is wrong. the Turkish team is strong enough to be a leader. <3 the wise leadership of the Turkish team knows how to manage better than me but I still have my opinion!
      nobody cares about the Turks
      ~ The work of God ends here ~
      03/04/2018

      alessandra wrote:

      scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
      mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • Raging Bull ! wrote:

      Cicek wrote:

      how do you forget animals destroyed your villages?we were destroyed 3 times your president main village
      You didn't destroy any of my villa, we weren't even on the same quad, wth u talking about lol

      Don C Ma Pute ! - Players - finals.travian.com (2018) - Getter-Tools is it you?
      Old name: Yuri Boyka ! Name: Don C Ma Pute !
      good warrior :) on 2013 year mh deleted your army for bot on frx2. on 2017 you again lost army for bot frx2. on 2018 frx2 you was top grabber on server but lost multies and hit natars for rating.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Shelby ().

    • Nallukka wrote:

      Hey guys, as a WW holder and winning coalition leader, I would like to share couple of words to you.

      First of all I would like to thank you our enemies for a tight and competitive round. In my opinion most of you guys could have done a lot more during the server, not just sit & wait others to do something but of course we had some active enemies during the server too. Anyway it was a pleasure to play against all of you.

      Secondly I want to thank you my co-leaders and other alliances in International Coalition. Haris & Gianis (Leaders of M-L) , Nata & Zhenya (Leaders of X3) and Igor (Leader of FF). Great job during the server. Also thank you to alliances who decided to support us later in the game: RSH, FIN, TUF.

      I have to say that I’m really proud of all our members in coalition as we didn’t have too easy round this year. We had more than 250 players early game on our area which had to be deleted there (BH, PP, D & D and some other smaller alliances) but in the end we managed to do that quite easily before artefacts, not so surprisingly though. In the end game we were against 2 WWs (P.T & VN) and 3 METAs/Alliances (P.T & VN & D.A.D) who were collaborating together against our WW which made our game really difficult there. For me it wasn’t too big surprise that VN was targeting only our WW but I have to say it was quite a surprise that P.T and VN decided to collaborate together. But no more about that now, main point is that our guys did very well during the server even if it was not easy one to them.

      In the end I would like to mention couple of players who deserves some glory. I’m sorry that all of them except one are from Ghetto but I can’t say much about players who I haven’t played with so it is quite obvious that these players are mostly from my alliance.


      Promter - You didn’t see that coming, huh? 100500 times we were against each others this server. 2 big egos facing each others is usually not a good thing but I think we understand each others well so we can work together. There is no player who is sacrificing more to this game than you and most probably not many who could be a better leader than you. Definitely biggest reason for our victory. And others: Believe me or not but this woman can be very, very scary. Huge respect tho.


      Johtaja & Saintmaakari (Los Padres) - Our best def player in the end. I saw many of our finnish players quitting just after artefacts but you kept going. Even if it was very boring server to def players and we had no place to your defs you stayed in the game. One of the best things I did this server was to give you guys 150% even if I was very doubtful about it at first. Hope to see you both in finals with us.


      gnaver (Tuomiopäivä) - My dual who did great job whole server. I am pretty dominant account leader as I usually have very clear vision how I want to build my account so not too many guys can play with such a motivation whole server. You were also one of our 3 main WW holders which is very ungrateful task to handle. Pretty much perfect dual and I hope you enjoy your life after travian even if I hope you will change your mind and come back to finals.


      Gnomes - Alliance is like a pyramid. On top of it, for everyone to see, are leader(s) and some elite accounts. Problem with those elite accounts can be that they are difficult to lead or they lose motivation during the server. At the bottom of pyramid are ‘’workers’’ like you. They are reliable alliance members who play with same motivation and time from start to the end and they will do exactly what they are asked to. They are almost never in top lists or seen by others but without them your alliance is nothing. You have been in Ghetto from our start in 2017 and again you did 300k+ praetorians and literally everything I ever asked. I hope I can keep you in Ghetto for a long time and we will get more players like you in the future. I could mention some other guys to this category too but I think you have been best of them.


      In the end I want to share special thank you to my alliance, Ghetto members for playing with me again this round. You can be proud of yourself as we have shown our greatness to others already. At the moment we have lot of new guys willing to join our alliance to finals and same time there are people who hate us more than anything else in Travian. I think it is a sign that we have done something right.



      Nallukka

      Player of account Tuomiopäivä
      Leader of Ghetto
      One leader of International Coalition

      WOW nice words from player (Tuomiopäivä) who was nearly deleted by solo player Bomber if it wasnt your ally
      Soooooooooooo u better in what mate ?


      PM
      P T did`t play with VN

      Also if X3 Black wasnt playing with Chetto they woudnt win
    • Boko wrote:

      WOW nice words from player (Tuomiopäivä) who was nearly deleted by solo player Bomber if it wasnt your allySoooooooooooo u better in what mate ?


      PM
      P T did`t play with VN

      Also if X3 Black wasnt playing with Chetto they woudnt win

      Haha, miko was losing against bomber and Mamba from russian meta had to settle a village near miko to make hammer and destroy bomber. I remember Promter (sitter) saving miko couple tímes his account on verge of destruction trying to get scraps of defense in time. Miko was too focussed on simming villages. instead of making troops :)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Strategic ().

    • New

      Boko wrote:

      Also if X3 Black wasnt playing with Chetto they woudnt win
      If Promter hadn't played with the ghetto, the ghetto would have lost : ))))))
      ХЗ is a defensive team only.
      Не-не-не, воевать мы не будем ...
      Зато дружить будем так, что камня на камне не останется :saint:
    • New

      _ КЕША __RU wrote:

      ХЗ is a defensive team only.
      Compared to other russian team this argument would be true.
      Compared to alliances on com i think this is not true :)))

      However i didn't play i've just seen alot of logs from X3 cleaning.
      TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
      TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
      TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
      TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
      TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
      Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)