Can't send resources wit my merchants? Server us5

• Can't send resources wit my merchants? Server us5

Today, on Server us5 a problem started where I can't send resources with my merchants? When I hit the "Prepare" button, nothing happens.

I rebooted the game and the problem persists

evildan2
  • I am having the very same issue on US3. The auto-fill feature for my own villages does not work and the tooltips for barracks/stable/workshop are all also inop. None of the standard browser fixes have worked in resolving this.

Upon trying on my phone (different browser and OS), it is working, so might really be on my end. I'll keep looking for a fix.
  • Vlaric wrote:

I am having the very same issue on US3. The auto-fill feature for my own villages does not work and the tooltips for barracks/stable/workshop are all also inop. None of the standard browser fixes have worked in resolving this.

Upon trying on my phone (different browser and OS), it is working, so might really be on my end. I'll keep looking for a fix.

Well i am not sure have you fixed this issue or not, but i suggest you to try this one:

playingwithfire wrote:

Have you reported this in game first of all? And have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

Yes, I know the suggestion is always to clear your cache and cookies but it removes the old data. And about 98% of the time fixes it.
  • Because Travian is a browser game, after every update there is a requirement to clear any saved data and images from the browser.

This is the reason that a simple clear cookies and cache tends to fix display issues. If it works on one device but not another then it is something within your setup that is causing the issue.

Most modern browsers you can clear your cookies and cache by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Delete and selecting at least cache and cookies (although it does not harm to select more)

If you still have issues please contact the Game Team as they may be aware of a bug or other users experiencing issues and give you additional faultfinding steps you can take
    128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Game Rules | Terms & Conditions | Rules FAQ

Game issues can only be answered by sending an In-Game Message to Multihunter / Support
    Or via the Homepage Support form