UK1 Arte analysis

• Analysis

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• Loffe wrote:

Atleast according to your logic but hey, maybe there is good players there what do i know.

Moogle wrote:

Are you currently playing on the UK domain?

Or just giving us all your infinte wisdom? lol
      Seems like you forgot to quote on important part, but no i have never played UK so my bad.

Guess there is some people with interesting idea everywhere theesedays.
      TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
      TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
      TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
      TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
      TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
      Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    • Loffe wrote:

Seems like you forgot to quote on important part, but no i have never played UK so my bad.
      That explains a lot to be honest. For many years the UK domain has been the most difficult travian domain to multi-account on. When you only have 1 account on a server a large diet is undeniably better than a small.
    • NE Fan_UK wrote:

When you only have 1 account on a server a large diet is undeniably better than a small.
      So just beacuse you don't have techs or whatever you can't use your small diets as a ally?
      Put it where you have the most players, use traderoutes get profit :)))

NE Fan_UK wrote:

For many years the UK domain has been the most difficult travian domain to multi-account on.
      Don't know what this have to do with anything, have never used mutli-accounts.
      Have used techs yes but only on TT, but always been friends who played on them and wanting to help rather then playing in the real ally and tryharding.
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    • Blaze wrote:

Loffe in my experience, uk players don't like com players :p
      So you are bound to get hate for multi-ing even if you don't use them
      He has already said he uses tech accounts which is basically the same thing as multi'ing. A load of accounts being played for the benefit of a single account.

In my opinion travian is a far better game when it's one player, one account, played for that account's own benefit. Basically following the travian rules. That's how Chrisvc ran the UK domain for years.

UK players don't hate com players in my experience. They hate the .com domain.
    • Tech accounts = Multi'ing ?
      Lmao

Tech accs being a dirty strategy is a completely different topic, on which I agree with you, it is not tasteful. The point is it is allowed by travian to continue, and them having tech accs does not mean they are multi-whores. Just means they play dirty (like everyone else at tourney)
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • NE Fan_UK wrote:

He has already said he uses tech accounts which is basically the same thing as multi'ing. A load of accounts being played for the benefit of a single account.
      You wot mate
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    • NE Fan_UK wrote:

In my opinion travian is a far better game when it's one player, one account, played for that account's own benefit. Basically following the travian rules. That's how Chrisvc ran the UK domain for years.
      The ideology and rule very much lives on :)

Current comments are OK, but please try to avoid discussions around multi-accounting.

Thanks
    • Hawk wrote:

NE Fan_UK wrote:

The ideology and rule very much lives on :)
      Current comments are OK, but please try to avoid discussions around multi-accounting.

Thanks
      Can you tell the nasty Swedish people off for hijacking this thread! I want to talk about boobies in GoT again ;(
      ukx - MadZ (Hegemony) | Danny Zuko (GTB)
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)
    • MadZ wrote:

Can you tell the nasty Swedish people off for hijacking this thread! I want to talk about boobies in GoT again
      Not my fault the author doesnt see the magic in small diets :O
      But i can leave this thread good luck talking about boobies also, margaery tyrell is the winner of this discussion.
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    • Loffe wrote:

MadZ wrote:

Can you tell the nasty Swedish people off for hijacking this thread! I want to talk about boobies in GoT again
      Not my fault the author doesnt see the magic in small diets :OBut i can leave this thread good luck talking about boobies also, margaery tyrell is the winner of this discussion.
      but, but.... Sansa ;(
      ukx - MadZ (Hegemony) | Danny Zuko (GTB)
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)
    • Loffe wrote:

If your hammer is big enough for being called a "hammer" you're not farming with all of it anyways + the cata/rams so most of the cases small diet gives more benefits anyways.
      You've just ruined my evening, TIL that I've been doing it wrong for years. Either that or you don't know how to farm more often than once an hour, maybe you've never seen that message that you've hit the rally point movement cap... naw, that couldn't be it...

BRB just off to leave my hammer somewhere to sit uselessly, wouldn't want to be farming with it, apparently that's wrong.
      ~ The Maestra of Mediocrity ~
      FairyFloss UK2 R8 ~ OopsyDaisy UK1 R10 ~ Real Doll UK5 R9
    • New

Elisa_UK wrote:

BRB just off to leave my hammer somewhere to sit uselessly, wouldn't want to be farming with it, apparently that's wrong.
      I don't think the problem you're having is you farming with it but rather building axes.

Better luck next time :)))
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    • New

notorious crunchie wrote:

I have assigned values to the artes based on their usefulness. This is always in contention as different people have different viewpoints but hey, I'm the one that bothered to do it so i get to pick

Loffe wrote:

MadZ wrote:

Not my fault the author doesnt see the magic in small diets :OBut i can leave this thread good luck talking about boobies also, margaery tyrell is the winner of this discussion.

Your opinion was never wanted, asked for or appreciated. Why are you still here?
    • New

MadZ wrote:

Loffe wrote:

MadZ wrote:

but, but.... Sansa ;(
      Redheads are soulless succubi. They do not constitute people or 'women'. Daenerys is clearly the winner.
    • New

susetahnaivart wrote:

MadZ wrote:

Loffe wrote:

MadZ wrote:

but, but.... Sansa ;(
      Redheads are soulless succubi. They do not constitute people or 'women'. Daenerys is clearly the winner.
      I see that many people still havent seen the light :(