UK1 Arte analysis

• Analysis

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• UK1 Arte analysis

Who is the hottest GoT character? 36
        Daenarys Targaryen (11) 31%
        Margaery Tyrell (10) 28%
        Doreah (Dany's handmaiden) (3) 8%
        Sansa Stark (3) 8%
        Missandei (3) 8%
        Gilly (2) 6%
        Talisa Stark (2) 6%
        Ygritte (1) 3%
        Yara Greyjoy (1) 3%
        Ros (0) 0%
        Milisandre (0) 0%
        Cersei Lannister (0) 0%
        Tyene Sand (0) 0%
        Brienne of Tarth (0) 0%
        Shae (0) 0%
        Meera Reed (0) 0%
        Osha (0) 0%
        Ellaria Sand (0) 0%
        Myranda (0) 0%
      Basically just done this so I have an excuse to post that pole and settle the argument once and for all.

Sheer quantity;

AllySmallLargeUniqueTotal
      Betrayed167124
      GotN96116
      MFH73212
      CTL73212
      Natars64010
      FoX3306
      GG3115
      FOL0101
      AP1001

The natars still have more than some alliances yes.

I have assigned values to the artes based on their usefulness. This is always in contention as different people have different viewpoints but hey, I'm the one that bothered to do it so i get to pick :p

The values assigned are the below;

Architect - The walls arte. The small version is essentially pointless and the large is a decent back up for the WW however the unique is probably the ultimate end game alliance. Combined with a Teuton wall other alliances are going to find out they don't have enough rammers before long. Small 1 / Large 3 / Unique 5

Boots - Haste, stop changing the sodding names travian. Not really an endgame alliance but if you give a couple top players a couple small hastes and they can tear an alliance to shreds. The large isn't as fast, generally just used by people who care more about raiding than end game. The Unique is cool. Small 4 / Large 3 / Unique 4

Eyes - The scout arte. One of the best in the game. Essential for any proper alliance. Not a fan of the large or unique myself as it makes me get proper paranoid that every attack is a double bluff. Small 4 / Large 4 / Unique 5

Diet - Ah, who doesn't love a diet. The little ones pee me right off though. If you have it, you have to have a tonne of standing, which becomes a pain in the arse every time you want to get the AA in your hammer vill. Keep it in your cap you say? Then reinforce with all those mace? What could possibly go wrong. Small 3 / Large 4 / Unique 5

Trainer - the AA, stop changing the bloody names! arrrrrrrrrrgh! Small 5 / Large 4 / Unique 5

Storage - Essential but there is always plenty going around so they get marked down. Small 3 / Large 3

Confusion - The most pointless artefact that ever existed. Only the unique one is close be being useful and still a piece of cake to steal. (assuming you make it through the defence that is betrayed) Small 1 / Large 1 / Unique 2

Fool - A small fool on its own is pretty pants, but if you get a couple small fools you can have more use than you might think. The unique is one of the best artefacts in the game. Small - 2 / Unique 5

So,

based on those rating basically nothing changes

AllyTotal point
      Betrayed81
      GotN54
      MFH43
      CTL41
      FoX19
      Natars12
      GG9
      FOL4
      AP2

So, that was all really a bit of a waste of time....
    • notorious crunchie wrote:

because you don't have to move it to use the trainer is the only reason
      Put the diet in capital or any other village, trainer in off village :S :S :S :S :S :S
      TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
      TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
      TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
      TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
      TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
      Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    • Loffe wrote:

I dont understand the issue, if you have a capital hammer you dont need diet anyways so why bother :p
      If you’re doing a noncap Hammer the small diet is only in effect when you park it.
      With the large diet you can do more than one hammer have the diet active on them all and still raid and use the trainer.
      You get it now or do I have to bend it in neon for you?
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.
    • Happy wrote:

If you’re doing a noncap Hammer the small diet is only in effect when you park it.
      With the large diet you can do more than one hammer have the diet active on them all and still raid and use the trainer.
      You get it now or do I have to bend it in neon for you?
      If you are doing a hammer it's not the smartest thing to raid with it and risking losing troops to spiking/natars (if you farm natars that is) better to just have a small off and farm with.
      With hammer i mean WW hammer, sure great diet could be good if you have alot of offs but if you play for endgame i would say it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind small diet :p

Also don't know if you knew this but it's acually possible for more then your own account to use the small diet you have and therefor not worry about getting the off killed during the night since you will have def etc.
      TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
      TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
      TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
      TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
      TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
      Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    • Mercedes wrote:

Your poll is missing all the hot male characters. I vote for Tyrion!
      the make characters aren't as hot as the female ones ;)
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • Notorious. You high bud? Some crazy ideas you have there pal.
      Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
      Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
      Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
      Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale
    • Y'all not voting for Sansa just because she hasn't gotten her boobs out yet. Sophie Turner is by far the most beautiful person in GoT (minus Peter Dinklage).
      ukx - MadZ (Hegemony) | Danny Zuko (GTB)
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed offensive word ().