Multi-hunters

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Multi-hunters

Good Morning,

Recently the Multi hunter banned me and my brother, are are refusing to accept proof we are 2 separate people playing in the house, we had this issue 3 years ago, the MH accepted proof and allowed us to play again and it was resolved within 5 hours
    now it's been 27~ or more hours of banned and all I have received from MH is " we can clearly see you're 1 person, tell us which account you want deleted", 12 hours later we get another email to each of us 1 to my brother saying " you're not the account holder" and one to me saying "We can clearly see that you have two accounts."

I have offered proof in every message to them, we have done this before and now this time it's a joke, suddenly after over a month of playing, we merge with another alliance, take control of a region from someone and we're both banned and wait 12 hours between responses.

I find the in game multihunter useless and a waste of time, I want to know how to get in contact with someone above them who can actually sort it
  • Hello Cloudamon

This issue must be solved with the Multihunter in-game, on the server you are playing.
    There is no way to solve this public on forum.

Best regards,
    sommerfuglen

Har du et spørsmål? Du kan finne svaret her: Answers
    Nyttige lenker: Spillregler, Server Status,

Medlemmer av Travian-Teamet arbeider på frivillig basis og er derfor ikke tilgjengelige 24 timer i døgnet.
  • Cloudamon wrote:

Good Morning,

Recently the Multi hunter banned me and my brother, are are refusing to accept proof we are 2 separate people playing in the house, we had this issue 3 years ago, the MH accepted proof and allowed us to play again and it was resolved within 5 hours
    now it's been 27~ or more hours of banned and all I have received from MH is " we can clearly see you're 1 person, tell us which account you want deleted", 12 hours later we get another email to each of us 1 to my brother saying " you're not the account holder" and one to me saying "We can clearly see that you have two accounts."

I have offered proof in every message to them, we have done this before and now this time it's a joke, suddenly after over a month of playing, we merge with another alliance, take control of a region from someone and we're both banned and wait 12 hours between responses.

I find the in game multihunter useless and a waste of time, I want to know how to get in contact with someone above them who can actually sort it
    I'll answer to this post assuming that you're not in fact lying.

Playing from the same IP it's actually allowed, but it's a risk since the line between being considered 1 person or 2 is very thin.
    If you logged-in at the same time as your brother and had contacts in game (like giving all the resources to the other or giving all the troops to him) even just 1 times, this could have avverted the MH of probable multi-account.

It's always better to play in 2 different IP, try contacting @Templar Knight even if it's really difficult that the C.M. will stand against MH decisions.

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again
  • notorious crunchie wrote:

top insults.

he is obviously lying, use logic
    You're not ever sure if he's lying or not.

It's really hard to see a MH getting a mistake like this, but this doesn't mean you are saved from answer properly to the question.
    This could be a help even for some other people that look for an answer to the same question and get to this topic.

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again
  • It will be closed, not deleted.

Still, it's not a motivation to not answer the topic. If you're too lazy to answer the topic or you're here to improve the counter, then just stop posting.

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again
  • notorious crunchie wrote:

This topic will be deleted as you aren't allowed to discus bans. He hasn't read that rule so what are the chances he has read the others?

Do him and his brother share a mobile phone too? Their work/school pc? Not hard to tell when it is one person
    no, travian is only played by me in my house, my brother uses the house + work wifi+ mifi

The fact you're too ignorant to think people are capable of telling the truth tells me this community gets ruined by the likes of you.