Alliance scout reports

• Alliance scout reports

Another idea I have in mind is to make a separate tab for alliance scout reports. Right now we have attacks, defends, and attacks with a loss or above 100 troop count. Another section that includes scout reports would be great.

I know that if you click a scout icon in the alliance attacks page then you can access all the similar scout reports and then link them and save them. But that is not practical as only gold uses will have a advantage then.

Hope you consider this.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Scout Green ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=15&own=0
      Scout Yellow ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=16&own=0
      Scout Red ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=17&own=0
      Def scout Green ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=18&own=0
      Def scout Yellow ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=19&own=0

Change server and domain as needed.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • wishmaster3 wrote:

Scout Green ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=15&own=0
      Scout Yellow ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=16&own=0
      Scout Red ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=17&own=0
      Def scout Green ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=18&own=0
      Def scout Yellow ts4.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=19&own=0

Change server and domain as needed.
      yes I have that too .. I was wondering if we could get another tab for them.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.