What would happen? (Hypothetical Scenario)

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• What would happen? (Hypothetical Scenario)

Ok, so I'm curious if anyone knows the answer to this:

Situation:

You got your hero trapped trying to probe a gaul - oops. Your army is pitiful and the gaul happens to have a lot of traps and standing def. You are unable to kill your hero, unlike other trapped troops, and no one is around to help you free it with enough troops.

Question:

Can you starve the hero? How?
      ..And that is the Final Word.

• Well, you can croplock your own village, hero will die, since it's consuming 6 wheat per hour.
      You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'
    • MarkokraM wrote:

There really isn't an option to kill off your hero? I'm pretty sure i killed him once because of that just like regular troops. Now i'm not sure about it anymore :/
      That seems like to complicated way totoget get your hero out, especially in early game.
      Yes, you can kill him, just like any other troop, but what he asked was:

Final Word wrote:

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'
    • Templar Knight wrote:

This is only my guess...

Run your village into negative crop production.
      Use all crop available
      Then I think troops stationed abroad will starve first
      I don't if I am right, but does that hero is considered "stationed abroad" type? Since he is taking crop from his home village. so is he the same like other troops in that particular village?I mean who will die first?him or some other troops in that village?
      Sorry,my english is..... <facepalm>
    • DareDevil_P wrote:

Templar Knight wrote:

This is only my guess...

Run your village into negative crop production.
      Use all crop available
      Then I think troops stationed abroad will starve first
      I don't if I am right, but does that hero is considered "stationed abroad" type? Since he is taking crop from his home village. so is he the same like other troops in that particular village?I mean who will die first?him or some other troops in that village?Sorry,my english is..... <facepalm>
      Following the starving orders I once got to knew (hope they are still valid) - the own hero - when he/she is away from home (which should suit while he/ she is trapped) - will always be the last one dying.

So, before destroying the village half way through and killing all troops - just kill the hero like any other trapped troop.
    • Final Word wrote:

Ok, so I'm curious if anyone knows the answer to this:

Situation:

You got your hero trapped trying to probe a gaul - oops. Your army is pitiful and the gaul happens to have a lot of traps and standing def. You are unable to kill your hero, unlike other trapped troops, and no one is around to help you free it with enough troops.

Question:

Ele make me kill my hero on PTR to test If we can or cannot kill it :D :D :D

prntscr.com/ju1y7i
      prntscr.com/ju1ydw
      Pleased to meet you
      Hope you guess my name
      But what's puzzling you
      Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

The post was edited 2 times, last by cris@ ().

• #ptrforever
      ... and ELE is not mean, I decided to kill it! (Could have wait for ELE to release) :D
      Pleased to meet you
      Hope you guess my name
      But what's puzzling you
      Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)