End Game WW's

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• End Game WW's

Good morning everyone, It's been a long time since I've ventured on to these forums. I've been super busy in real life and in game and truth be told was enjoying more not being on the forum, lol.

So it's good to see that the server still has over 450 active accounts (560 including inactive) on it and 5 x WW's have been taken by various alliances across all 4 quads. It seems the truce between all the other alliances has kept a lot of people on the server even with AA smashing up a some of these alliances over the course of the server. Its always good to keep active players on servers and it could be an interesting server end if everyone is just holding out for AA to hit them it will test any alliances resources to keep 4 enemy WW's under control. Which is going to be fun :D

I know the tough fighters in Siberia have bucked the trend by fighting and have given us a bit of fun along the way, they even managed to chief one of our spawn hammers the other day after a very good offence plan. It did cost them three bigger hammers to do it but still it worked and they stole a small haste, Bravo to them for trying and carrying out a good plan!

As for the other alliances it has been remarkably poor with regards to anything being co-ordinated against us. Some players have tried to do things alone or in two's but against a decent well drilled alliance these kind of attacks are always going to fail and crash against walls of defence, which is what has happened.

We are still pushing ahead 100% with our end game plans and preparation in the hope that something does come together in our enemy ranks and because we do not walk away from servers or finish them at half speed, no matter what.

So good luck to everyone else and well played in getting to 5 WW's on the server. Lets see what happens when the building plans are released and if Travian have actually sorted out the defence levels that will be in them or not :thumbsup:

All the best

Andy
      The Zombie - UK29
    • Eppyrage (AA) wrote:

Good morning everyone, It's been a long time since I've ventured on to these forums. I've been super busy in real life and in game and truth be told was enjoying more not being on the forum, lol.
      We've enjoyed you not being on the forum as well... I don't think you get to complain about lack of competitiveness on the server baring in mind you knew fine well that everyone was going to uk1, but hey ho, whatever boosts your ego I guess!
      ukx - MadZ (Hegemony) | Danny Zuko (GTB)
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)
    • MadZ wrote:

Eppyrage (AA) wrote:

We've enjoyed you not being on the forum as well... I don't think you get to complain about lack of competitiveness on the server baring in mind you knew fine well that everyone was going to uk1, but hey ho, whatever boosts your ego I guess!
      "everyone" hasn't gone to uk1, and AA waited for ages on a server starting and understandably after a long wait, joined the first server that came up. Nobody knew how long it would be for uk1. In fact, I think uk3 was mistakenly announced by travian before uk1. Not to mention that some AA members already play in UK1 alliances, so it wouldn't have made sense to join that one. But no, you don't think or take any trouble to check facts before spouting your ill informed opinions and insults...
    • alestorm wrote:

MadZ wrote:

Eppyrage (AA) wrote:

"everyone" hasn't gone to uk1, and AA waited for ages on a server starting and understandably after a long wait, joined the first server that came up. Nobody knew how long it would be for uk1. In fact, I think uk3 was mistakenly announced by travian before uk1. Not to mention that some AA members already play in UK1 alliances, so it wouldn't have made sense to join that one. But no, you don't think or take any trouble to check facts before spouting your ill informed opinions and insults...
      Where are AA on UK1 to meta with MFH and rid the server of the Danish scourge?! ;(
      My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard
    • I just feel sorry for AA players as it must be very boring with not much going on lol I haven't been around long on these forums however it seems that AA are a very good and solid team so imo it's a shame that the talent and skills there are being 'wasted' on a dead server
      UK20 - Infinity. UKX - Looking to dual, FOOL.

Discord: Daniel#7855
    • alestorm wrote:

MadZ wrote:

Eppyrage (AA) wrote:

I think you clearly have a problem with me, which I don't mind at all. If anything, I would take it as an insult if you didn't because I strive to be the biggest [EDIT] possible! AA made a thread on the forum calling everyone out, wanting to find some good competition. They were told that everyone (that are worth mentioning) were going to the next classic server start (uk1 or uk3 as there was confusion back then) yet AA chose to join a NYS which are always dead after about 2 months. You can't ask for competition, avoid it and then complain about there being no competition...
      ukx - MadZ (Hegemony) | Danny Zuko (GTB)
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear word. Please refrain from swearing in future. ().

• MadZ wrote:

alestorm wrote:

MadZ wrote:

Eppyrage (AA) wrote:

I think you clearly have a problem with me, which I don't mind at all. If anything, I would take it as an insult if you didn't because I strive to be the biggest [EDIT] possible! AA made a thread on the forum calling everyone out, wanting to find some good competition. They were told that everyone (that are worth mentioning) were going to the next classic server start (uk1 or uk3 as there was confusion back then) yet AA chose to join a NYS which are always dead after about 2 months. You can't ask for competition, avoid it and then complain about there being no competition...
      What makes you think I have a problem with you? I think it's the other way round. You have a problem with everyone else. I've never seen a decent post from you, only negative posts normally with a smattering of uncalled for petty insults.

As for "everyone worth mentioning" going to UK1, take a look at how well your alliance is doing vs a few Danes, and how well betrayed did vs an alliance with less than 10 players... you aren't just insulting uk29 alliances, you are insulting the high quality alliances on UK3. There is nothing wrong with AA trying to stimulate a challenge before the server, which I believe was done, but you can't blame AA for the alliances who you hold in such high regard, not accepting the challenge.

chainsawdaz wrote:

I just feel sorry for AA players as it must be very boring with not much going on lol I haven't been around long on these forums however it seems that AA are a very good and solid team so imo it's a shame that the talent and skills there are being 'wasted' on a dead server
      Admittedly the defenders would have bored if it hadn't been for Siberia conducting some decent ops, but how many UK servers have these numbers at this stage? How many UK servers have so many WWs taken? There is still plenty of interest and I'm sure some of the other alliances will have some surprises in store, it is far from being as dead or wasted as other UK servers

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Cleaned edit. ().

• I have no idea how many numbers a UK server has at world wonder stage, I haven't finished or played a Travian game in 10 years but I am playing now :D but to me 5 world wonders when I think there are 12? (Idk I'm on the fire and sand server) to me 5 world wonders owned seems bad? When there is 12 available it means everyone is guaranteed one if the player numbers are so low that not all 12 world wonders become taken then maybe they should reduce the world wonders to 3? To add world wonder owning competition. What I mean by talent and skills going to waste is why not take on new players and transfer these skills or use the skills in a tournament server where you could find 20 siberia alainces :p
      UK20 - Infinity. UKX - Looking to dual, FOOL.

Discord: Daniel#7855
    • I welcome players of the server. I look, about us here a talk goes)) I Report that Siberia has finished the training. The purpose of this round was - warm-up and fact-finding. To try new races, to check the game theories, to look in the case of beginners of our team. Expected to play prior to the World Cup on soccer, and has occurred. We will have a rest from a game now, to enjoy soccer, without thinking about the attacks to the villages))) I Will look that will be closer by October if it is possible to collect skeleton of players of Olympia and to understaff him with beginners to full-fledged alliance at 50-60 of accounts, then we will come to play a full round on a victory. And we will remind game community that our motto - With Fire and Sword))

Yours faithfully, Zeus.
      ру-4 2009/2010 - первый опыт
      ру-4 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 Кодекс
      ру-9 2013/2014 Секта
      ру-8 2014/2015 Ось зла
      серверы зоны UK 2015/2016, 2016/2017 OLYMPIA
      2018 - UK29
    • New

Beetroot._UK wrote:

Oh I thought your plan was to get beat up by AA for the second server in a row :D
      Do you want to tell that you are a sharp fellow?
      If you have a short memory, then will refresh memoirs. Now there was the third round when we have crossed swords to AA. In the first we have done some fighting against the union of AA and OGC numbering more than 100 accounts. And we were about 35. At the same time during construction of the wonder of the world we have twice taken a unique artifact of The architects unique secret at AA. And prior to the beginning of WW we several months were cut with the coalition surpassing us three times by a number while the union of AA/OGС raised the hammers in silence and tranquility. To remind you how in last round we have broken on a wonderful point of AA of 5 Great warehouses for couple of days before loss of construction plans? Also have totally rolled away the Wonder of the world of AA for bigger time, than all other participants of the server? While we were about 40-45 accounts again.

So reserve the causticity till that time when we meet the equal number of players))

In general I want to tell that so far I see that AA - the only really organized team in a game zone of UK. And it perhaps would be competitive even with a competition to the leading teams of the Russian game zone of a travian. Though it should many times heavier as there are much more perfectly co-ordinated teams really of TOP LEVEL. And much more rigidly there is a game on are short, and the style of play of AA differs, you like to play at a great distance, with time stock.

If not everything is clear, I apologize for the English)) Practicians a little, it is necessary to use the help of the online translator, and it not always correctly informs of contents))
      ру-4 2009/2010 - первый опыт
      ру-4 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 Кодекс
      ру-9 2013/2014 Секта
      ру-8 2014/2015 Ось зла
      серверы зоны UK 2015/2016, 2016/2017 OLYMPIA
      2018 - UK29